Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midlands Airsofters

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Free Spirit

Cool

Got any good lookin women on your team???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

Not that its ANY of your business, but yes it was Stone I was talking too. If you have any cop at all you will not that my very first post was on his thread and if you claim to know that they dont have a site, what the hell are you grilling me for???

If you are with another team, then why are you even on this thread sending me pms telling me about your team? A new form of poaching or what?

as for this you where the one who asked was i with shadow company i simply told ya i wasn't and told ya i played in sac If I want more information from you, I will ask for it.

Dont pm me again

what the hell dude wats up your arse.im not grilling you in anyway but at this point i am starting to wonder if stone cold is infact starting his own site. this thread is not for his team he will tell you himself that it is for midland airsofters to chat amongst ourselves about ''war storys'' so dont start making completely stupid accusations when you dont even have the cop to read the title of the thread. i wouldn't advise ever asking me for advice or help as you wont be getting the reply you'd be hoping for. anyway stone if you are setting up a site i will very much so be looking forward to playing on it with you again sorry for all this crazy mess with this newbie that seems to be a bit paranoid

ok, ok, Im sorry, but I just got annoyed and felt I was being cornered or something stupid.

I just want to run around armed to the teeth and blast the hell out of a few guys! In a safe and responsible fashion of course.

Actually, I think my son would make a seriously good sniper. Takes after me y'see

dude i wasn't cornering you i was just trying to help then you said something strange.my apologize if i came off like that tho man my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

amaughan wrote: »
    what the hell dude wats up your arse.im not grilling you in anyway but at this point i am starting to wonder if stone cold is infact starting his own site. this thread is not for his team he will tell you himself that it is for midland airsofters to chat amongst ourselves about ''war storys'' so dont start making completely stupid accusations when you dont even have the cop to read the title of the thread. i wouldn't advise ever asking me for advice or help as you wont be getting the reply you'd be hoping for. anyway stone if you are setting up a site i will very much so be looking forward to playing on it with you again sorry for all this crazy mess with this newbie that seems to be a bit paranoid
    arron if u need information of me pm me directly, please refrain from speaking to anyone on this thread like that again, not exactly a glowing image of airsoft

Stone.cold wrote: »
    arron if u need information of me pm me directly, please refrain from speaking to anyone on this thread like that again, not exactly a glowing image of airsoft

how does that have anything to do with airsoft. anyway never mind fair enough man talk to ya in the private room haha

• Advertisement

amaughan wrote: »
    how does that have anything to do with airsoft. anyway never mind fair enough man talk to ya in the private room haha
    your a representitive of airsoft in ireland as is everyone else on here. now enough said back on topic

your a representitive of airsoft in ireland as is everyone else on here. now enough said back on topic

fair enough

Cool

Got any good lookin women on your team???
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", any way let me know when u are available to skirmish and we will see were we go from there

I posted the video of my encounter with the fingal firing squad,

www.bebo.com/Airsoft-longford

Headin to fingal in the morning cant wait to see the new layout, bringing two of the new guys to see if they have what it takes :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Always happy to shoot new targets:D
    Are they from your team?

private.G wrote: »
    Always happy to shoot new targets:D
    Are they from your team?
    well possibles for the team :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Headin to fingal in the morning cant wait to see the new layout, bringing two of the new guys to see if they have what it takes :).

Sure we'll go easy on them:p:p... for about ten minutes:p:p sure there is only 1 way to blood new recruits;);):D:rolleyes: throw em in the deep end... if they can handle The Viper Pit they'll handle anything:eek::eek:

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Sure we'll go easy on them:p:p... for about ten minutes:p:p sure there is only 1 way to blood new recruits;);):D:rolleyes: throw em in the deep end... if they can handle The Viper Pit they'll handle anything:eek::eek:

Bren

Give them the firing squad! That will sort the men from the boys!

I'm looking forward to checking out the new layout too.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Ouch Chuck. Oi that means we are not sorted:D

private.G wrote: »
    Ouch Chuck. Oi that means we are not sorted:D

Don't worry G we're grand, Stone Cold took the shoots for us :pac::pac::pac:

Bren
    i totally agree babtism of fire

Don't worry G we're grand, Stone Cold took the shoots for us :pac::pac::pac:
    If the firing squad dont get you i'm goin to shoot you myself :)

Right... should we not get all the midland airsofters together for a skirmish against some Dublin and Co Meath teams for a good 3 way battle royale:);)

Lets set a date and we shall come up with the scenarios for the days play, the last 3 way battle between the ATF, Vipers and the Contractors was an awesome days skirmish!!!

What do you guys think? Are you up for it?

Bren

Right... should we not get all the midland airsofters together for a skirmish against some Dublin and Co Meath teams for a good 3 way battle royale:);)

Lets set a date and we shall come up with the scenarios for the days play, the last 3 way battle between the ATF, Vipers and the Contractors was an awesome days skirmish!!!

What do you guys think? Are you up for it?

Bren
    May God have mercy on them. BRING IT ON :)

• Advertisement

May God have mercy on them. BRING IT ON :)

Oh.... we be bringing it:p:p:p

Oh.... we be bringing it:p:p:p
    shall i tell you what we drink now so u can have it ready to toast our VICTORY

I think Stone Cold should get the firing squad for starting trouble! What you think Bren?

I think Stone Cold should get the firing squad for starting trouble! What you think Bren?
    thats it i'm goin to shoot u myself

He is close to it :p:p:p the little trouble maker.... maybe you would stand by your comrade in his hour of need?? Well Chuck?:p

Bren

shall i tell you what we drink now so u can have it ready to toast our VICTORY

I'm sure it will taste sour:p:p

I'm sure it will taste sour:p:p
    only in the mouths of the lossers :):):)

He is close to it :p:p:p the little trouble maker.... maybe you would stand by your comrade in his hour of need?? Well Chuck?:p

Bren
    when the sh*t hits the fan we will stand back to back on the battlefield

P.S Little??

when the sh*t hits the fan we will stand back to back on the battlefield

P.S Little??

Would you rather large??

• Advertisement

Would you rather large??
    i'd prefer burly motherfu*ker, but i get your point :)

Advertisement