Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you kissed a girl?

Options

Comments

Oh I was.

Girl kisses are all well and good but lady bits are eeuuwww.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moonbaby wrote: »

Oh I wouldn't say that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

Magpie! wrote: »
    Could they wear badges then please? Or PM me? ;)

I know right?! We're out there but it's not something that comes up in everyday convo lol.

(I would buy a badge if someone made them!)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

I know I'm pretty drunk right now but i think I wasn't fully joking about the BCBB!

Magpie you're funny! :p I knew you weren't joking but it obviously sorted the wheat from the chaff LOL.

Oh my jokes are way unfunny tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Oh I was.

Girl kisses are all well and good but people bits are eeuuwww.

FFY
    :)

*just for clarification I don't find the genitalia of other organisms appealling either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Bijoux

Nah, I prefer the 'pinned against the wall and mauled' approach. :D

Same.
    Although the one being pinned against the wall can differ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Oh I was.

Have you tried it darling:p

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Phlann

They are pretty disgusting, to be fair. If I ever stopped and thought about what I was doing I'd probably throw up. Luckily, thinking is pretty rare for me so this hasn't come up.

Phlann wrote: »
    They are pretty disgusting, to be fair

Vaginas :confused:

You cannot be serious..

They are the bomb :p

Don't get me wrong, they're still great, but they do look like an alien's face.

• Advertisement

Mine dosen't ;)

You should get into gynecology mate :p

Nah, I'm more of a hobbyist, really.

It's sort of like the GAA, going professional would take the love out of it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

:D:D:D:D Class.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Don't get me wrong, they're still great, but they do look like an alien's face.

Surely you mean Predator faces with the way they open up ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭baglady

lots.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Surely you mean Predator faces with the way they open up ?

The face, particularly the mouth, of the 3rd stage guild navigator in the original Dune movie always grossed me out as a reminder to ladies bits.
    guildnav_FINISHED_yay_thumb.jpg

yeah it was predator I was thinking of, I knew it was an alien of some sort, I just couldn't recall which type.

Hmmm... so on the one hand we have the Predator, whose scary face is vaguely reminiscent of a vagina...

On the other, we have the chest-bursters in Alien, which allegedly relate to men's unconscious fear of child-birth...

Girls: Completely terrifying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I think kissing someone for the sake of it just because they are the same sex is rather childish, if you are attracted to them thats a different story. I've been attracted to women, some women are just sexy and float your boat, same as some men would but not all.

Pecking someone on the lips of the same sex does not make you sexually adventurous :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

yeah it was predator I was thinking of, I knew it was an alien of some sort, I just couldn't recall which type.

Hmmm... so on the one hand we have the Predator, whose scary face is vaguely reminiscent of a vagina...

On the other, we have the chest-bursters in Alien, which allegedly relate to men's unconscious fear of child-birth...

Girls: Completely terrifying.

Maybe that is your subconscious trying to tell you that you are gay.

Hmm.. I do own a copy of Top Gun...

Sh1t! It's true!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

kowloon wrote: »
    So, it's a given that most men are unbothered by their other half getting kissy, or more, with another female. How would any of you deal with your man getting intimate with another man, eh? :eek:

mmmmmmm :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tonybrowneyes

Oh but soft and tender is very interesting.
    Of course it is better to be attracted to the person your kissing.
    So boys who kiss like girls for the win.
    all depends on which type of lips, nice and gentle, sorry for gate crashing,tonyboy.;)

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Maybe that is your subconscious trying to tell you that you are gay.
    ahhhhhhhhhh ha, ha,;)

farohar wrote: »
    The face, particularly the mouth, of the 3rd stage guild navigator in the original Dune movie always grossed me out as a reminder to ladies bits.
    guildnav_FINISHED_yay_thumb.jpg
    dont be ashamed of your body, its a beautfull master piece, and the word your looking for is ( c.l.i.t. ) the best part of a womans body, so long as its treated with ( TLC ) tonyboy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

I'm not female, and I've never posted round these parts.....
    The topic just caught my eye on the homepage (fancy that ;) )

In all seriousness, and I know I'd be speaking for most of my mates too..... not actually too keen on it when it does happen.
    It tends to be as a result of a Smirnoff (Being a Guinness drinker, I'm sure I spelt that wrong?) overdose, and it's not really 'sexy' as much as a bit embarrasing for everyone near by. I know plenty of nice 'young uns' who tend to do that kind of stuff when they're absolutely smashed, and to be honest it has an effect on how people view them...people don't forget that kind of stuff, and often it's a 'LOOOOOK AT MEEEEEE' anyway. Probably doesn't have the desired effect. I was crazy about a girl I went to school with back in fourth year (ah, bless) and when I seen her do it it actually turned me off her pretty rapidly.

I know plenty of drunken idiots with testicles too, for what it's worth.
    I think kissing someone for the sake of it just because they are the same sex is rather childish, if you are attracted to them thats a different story.

That's pretty spot on.

Now I'll get out of the Ladies zone, back to After Hours I go :D

dont be ashamed of your body, its a beautfull master piece, and the word your looking for is ( c.l.i.t. ) the best part of a womans body, so long as its treated with ( TLC ) tonyboy.
    Nothing to do with my body, I'm male, though, from an aesthetic standpoint I do find the human body rather offputting on the whole, and the genitals severely so.
    PrivateEye wrote: »
    I know plenty of drunken idiots with testicles too, for what it's worth.
    Got you beat there, I know plenty of sober idiots with testicles.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

Nah, I'm more of a hobbyist, really.

Made my day.

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Yeah once while intoxicated, did nothing for me. Didn't feel any different than kissing a guy physically, but I got nothing out of it as such. In a way I'm glad I did it, it was very 'well at least I know now that women do nothing for me.'

So, seeing as a couple of the guys are reading this..

Would you or have you kissed a guy??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Haven't, and I'd say the chances of me ever doing so are so slim as to be non-existent. I think straight guys in general are less "flexible" about their sexuality than women. This is probably as much how we're brought up as anything else. We've been conditioned to the point where kissing another guy is considered "unmanly" and therefore wrong. I also think that most men would have difficulty identifying other men as being attractive or unattractive, or at least admitting so in public. To most of us guys are just guys, neither good looking or ugly, but lets face it, we're generally not as good looking as women, and therefore the appeal of kissing someone you don't consider to be all that good looking isn't huge. Girls, on the other hand, are much more at ease about saying whether another girl is good looking or not. This thread is teatament to that, a good few replies have made references to the poster finding the other woman hot. Guys just don't think in those terms when referring to their own gender.

Advertisement