Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you kissed a girl?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

kiss me now Lips_005.jpg

Sure thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

kraggy wrote: »
    Contrary to public opinion, us guys aren't walking hard-ons who would just jump into something like that.

I was going out with a girl in a long-term relationship and she asked me to have a 3some with a girl we were out partying with that night.

I said no. Would be too much of a head-**** being intimate with someone else with my girlfriend.

If I was single I'd like to think I'd give it a go but there's no guarantee.
    I'm lost for words...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

kraggy wrote: »
    Contrary to public opinion, us guys aren't walking hard-ons who would just jump into something like that.

I was going out with a girl in a long-term relationship and she asked me to have a 3some with a girl we were out partying with that night.

I said no. Would be too much of a head-**** being intimate with someone else with my girlfriend.

If I was single I'd like to think I'd give it a go but there's no guarantee.

MAN FAIL.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If someone wants to start a thread on threesomes, the Sex & Sexuality forum is that way
    >

We now return to our scheduled programming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

All I can really say is thank christ that men haven't started this!!! :D I don't really understand the whole girl kissing girl in a nightclub thing. IMO it looks patethic when you know one of the birds is obviously straight and just doing it for shock value or attention, that's why I always point out the ugliest woman in the club to them afterwards and tell them to kiss her. They never do, which just proves the point...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Kotick

DarkJager wrote: »
    All I can really say is thank christ that men haven't started this!!! :D I don't really understand the whole girl kissing girl in a nightclub thing. IMO it looks patethic when you know one of the birds is obviously straight and just doing it for shock value or attention, that's why I always point out the ugliest woman in the club to them afterwards and tell them to kiss her. They never do, which just proves the point...

I am straight and often times it is for show. Thing is, I've never kissed a lesbian, only straight women. There's no commitment and no hard feelings afterwards either, or any desire for the girl for that matter. Never kissed a girl while sober. Also, I don't normally kiss complete strangers, so it wouldn't matter who you randomly pointed out at a club. Ugly or hot, I don't kiss people I don't know.

Advertisement