Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheated my ass off didnt get caught.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

With that sort of attitude are going to end up like Haughey, Cooper-Flynn, Ahern or any number of top investment bankers

Straight to the top of your profession and respected and admired by most

Cheating pays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

Well you're just great aren't ya
    Just to add I hope somethin does go MAJORLY wrong :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

are you messing?

wow,people like you make me sick,you really do.

enuf said

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

If you're good at cheating you don't have to be good at anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

your not the sharpest tool around leaving a message on boards saying you cheated.. Some one will report you and all they have to do is track your ip address and they know who it is.. All i have to say good luck repeating the Lc next year your going to get caught

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

Kold wrote: »
    If you're good at cheating you don't have to be good at anything else.

+1 respect :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Turquoise

Chances are if you're going for a course with high points, it's going to have high demands. (with a few exceptions) If you couldn't manage the Leaving without cheating, you'll probably struggle.
    I hate to think you could be taking the place of someone who actually worked for their course.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Not getting caught cheating is a talent in itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

OP, can you not just ask your mother for attention or buy a dog or something?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,115 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Vain wrote: »
    your not the sharpest tool around leaving a message on boards saying you cheated.. Some one will report you and all they have to do is track your ip address and they know who it is.. All i have to say good luck repeating the Lc next year your going to get caught

There isn't a huge pool of people who sat both Physics and German.
    It wouldn't be too hard for the SEC to work out who brains is.

Hope the college course isn't too difficult.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Harpie

OP, can you not just ask your mother for attention or buy a dog or something?
    +1
    I smell a troll..all supervisors regardless of how dopey they are have to be strict on the type of calculators the students use..also u say u cheated in most of ur exams by using a programmable calculator..surely someone using a calculator in any other subject than those which require them looks a bit suss? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Turquoise

And he's probably already posted what his first choice of course his, so put that together with the physics and german and it'd be no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

ha ha ha, it would be funny to see you when you into college and dont know your arse from your elbow. ah well cheating pays:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Cheating doesn't necessarily mean thick. It most probably means lazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

You cheated and you're only sitting on about 500 points? LMAO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

dnt feed the troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭life_is_music

fair play if that's what your into......

I used love cheating in summer tests etc... but I didn't for the lc. I have some morals!

As for getting caught - not gonna happen

Pity you were stupid enough to post it here

ha ha ha, it would be funny to see you when you into college and dont know your arse from your elbow. ah well cheating pays:eek:

Eh nothing stopping the OP from doing the exact same thing in college. If anything it's easier to do it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

salman85 wrote: »
    my mom and dad are both doctors i would have no problem getting any ADD etc drugs my dad is a pediatrition he usually has alot of samples of these kinds of drugs

i was on a homeopathic medicine which improves problem solving skills and comprehending information

i stoped taking it, its like cheating. i think they should introduce drug testing in exam centers.

now to think of it i would take speed or meth for small periods of time until the exams are over, it will also help my reflexes in counter strike, most of my team take speed when they play, they dont complain about anything.

but its cheating so i wont.

Strange!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

lololol What did you have one the 1gig flash card? Looking at Othello quotes 16 characters at a time or something?

This is probably fake, If it isn't fake, I would not be upset if you were hit by a truck type vehicle

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Eh nothing stopping the OP from doing the exact same thing in college. If anything it's easier to do it there.

I agree. I think some LC people are going to be surprised when they go to college. I mentioned before in a similiar thread but I know of several people who cheated in the LC and a few who also did the same in college. Amazingly they now have jobs and are to all intents doing fine for themselves. Karma must be on holidays or something.

Xavi6 wrote: »

I'd disagree on what I've seen happen to people, but it would depend on the college.
    salman85 wrote:
    yeah i cheated my ass of in most exams, had a fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card, my examiner was a dope (love her tho she was nice <3) im sitting at about 500 points i would say, and unless something MAJORLY goes wrong, i have my first choice in the bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'd love to see an admin track his ip, report him to eircom, eircom take it to the gardai, the gardai take it to the examiners and then bam. HERPES

Myth wrote: »
    I'd disagree on what I've seen happen to people, but it would depend on the college.

Not saying I'm proud of it now, but believe me it's far easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

yeah i cheated my ass of in most exams, had a fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card, my examiner was a dope (love her tho she was nice <3) im sitting at about 500 points i would say, and unless something MAJORLY goes wrong, i have my first choice in the bag.

WOOOOHOOO

O wow do u want a pat on the back? Well done who cares really though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I think we really should stop feeding this person...i fail to see how a calucator would go unoticed in irish/french.....whatever...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

Soby wrote: »
    I think we really should stop feeding this person...i fail to see how a calucator would go unoticed in irish/french.....whatever...

i said most not all, geez i dont think cheating would help u if cant even read.

i dont do irish
    i do pass english
    didnt cheat in german

• Closed Accounts Posts: 759 ✭✭✭gixerfixer

WOOOOHOOO

Fair play to you.Did the same with mine many moons ago.It's the way to get ahead in todays society:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

hai so i herd you stalk goats :pac:

Good luck in that anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

i said most not all, geez i dont think cheating would help u if cant even read.

i dont do irish
    i do pass english
    didnt cheat in german

You're going about this the wrong way. The LC is coming to an end and all the major subjects are done with. I mean it's been 40 minutes and you've just reached the third page.

Try PI.

Go for something like "pregorz with boy, wanted a gurl - abortian?????".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement