Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheated my ass off didnt get caught.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭conormurphy

efla wrote: »
    I was going to say taking the piss. Why do you post like that?

COS IM A GANGSTA YA DIG

WE FLY HIGH NO LIE YOU KNOW THIS
    BAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLINNNNNNNNN
    FOREIGN RIDES OUTSIDE LIKE SHOWBIZ
    WE STAY FLY NO LIE YOU KNOW THIS
    HIPS AND TIES OH MY STAY FOCUSED

BALLLLLLLLLLLLLL TO THIS MOTHA****IN CRIP **** BITCHES

Ah-watch ya mad yoke, that input was very valuable and may even contribute to the persons motha****in well being ya dig my homeboy?

Once again ah-watch brings a valuable point into this thread we should probably start a tv programme on rte called,"Valuable Points with Ah-Watch from Boards.ie" and the theme song, could be a French Horn special by Francois la Patisierrie and the opening video could be Ah-Watch doing the conga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭McSandwich

For **** sake, leave the poor kid alone, doing exams is bad enough without threats and taunts from the righteous, albeit anonymous, boys and girls here at Boards. I'd be very surprised if he cheated at all. His story sounds like the type of **** I remember hearing when I was in school from insecure types who would say anything to get just a small bit of the attention they crave. I'd bet that his biggest crimes are his oversized mouth and stupidly posting a made up story here.

How could you ever prove it anyway? For starters it's not as if the invigilator would want to admit to letting a prog. calculator get passed her!

If he did do it, he'll pay for it by being way over his head in college, these things have a way of coming back and biting your arse...

McSandwich, thats my boy right there, spittin righteous words of wisdom like there aint no tomoro. You know the dude Salman tellin lies,gots home today, taped up his specs, put that on, came right on here, put in his details, made a story, up and decided that he might get 8,000 views in 7 hours.

McSandwich is my boy, word from me and my clique boi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Having just sat the Leaving myself, I can safely say had i wanted to cheat it would have been SIMPLE.

I'd like to point out that I didn't, but that anyone could.

First of all, our pockets etc were not checked, and many of the other students in my exam centre had their mobiles blatantly sticking out of their pockets... a quick trip to the bathroom would have had them sorted. And for many, quite possibly did. I even noticed one person texting DURING the exam :P
    But perhaps that's too obvious? What about the notes people had concealed everywhere? Written directly on themselves, the lining of their pencil cases, etc etc .
    The examiner hardly paid attention to each individual's calculator brand either- there was LOADS of us he didn't check that each person had a calculator which complied with the regulations! That could have taken an awfully long time!

Anyone could cheat- FACT, but only a complete dumbass would need to. I need pretty high points... but I wouldn't have dreamed of cheating.
    The points system IS actually efficient if respected.
    Take, for example, something like medicine.. a course with very high points (Up to this year anyway). The reason the points are so high could be to keep fools (Like the OP) out of it. You don't want someone who can't handle the leaving cert to operate on your brain in the future do you?

If he needed to cheat in the Leaving, chances are the OP will ultimately end up ****ed in life. Sure, you can cheat in exams all you like- but where's it going to get you eh? The purpose of these exams is to filter the dumbasses from the geniuses. And even if you landed yourself in the latter group this time, how long will it last? Eventually you'll need to put your education into practice, y'know.. in the world of work? And you mightn't have time to take out your "fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card".

You tool.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

This thread delievers.
    I live by that school and have reported him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

salman85 wrote: »
    youve just been punked :D

another 5 pages gowan LOL

Oh it will be such fun for you proving you DIDN'T 'cheat your ass off'.
    Enjoy the wait for results.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭eoin2nc

Looks like the OP is trying to say it was a wind-up. Must realise the $hit he has got himself into:D

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Have to say, if I was a reporter for one of the gutter press, I'd find this story worthy of a few lines in print.

Keep watching the papers OP, you could be a star any moment now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

McSandwich, thats my boy right there, spittin righteous words of wisdom like there aint no tomoro. You know the dude Salman tellin lies,gots home today, taped up his specs, put that on, came right on here, put in his details, made a story, up and decided that he might get 8,000 views in 7 hours.

McSandwich is my boy, word from me and my clique boi

Yo yo your posts are whack young G.. Straight out the CPT fo shizzle? Thought I'd throw in todays weather forecast yo, make this thread even more whack ya dig!!?

Connacht and most of Ulster will be cloudy with rizzle, hizzle at tizzle especially over hizzle ground. Leinster and eastern Munster will be drier and brizzle although it will clizzle over here too with the threat of shizzles later. A moderate to fresh south-westerly wizzle. Max tizzle 14-17°C (57-63°F).

Word to da streets!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

palance wrote: »
    pwned.jpg

You KNOW you've reached an unreal thread status when the Hoff is in it..

Eh, does anyone else have visions of disgruntled leaving cert students waving a flag in the shape of a MASSIVE CAO form, marching up to the Dáil singing, "Do You Hear The People Sing?" from Les Miserables....

I do...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I think Conor Murphy might be a bigger failure than the OP..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Ha ha ha. For all interested people, here is the number of OP's school:
    Cholaiste Choilm, Ballincollig, Co. Cork.

Office Phone: (021) 4873308 / (021) 4873180

Office Fax: (021) 4875626

Email : choilm@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Do we have a real name for this guy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Do we have a real name for this guy?

Salman Hamid apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Salman Hamid, might think he's smart editing/removing his original post
    now that he realises what a spot of bother he could be in... but he
    can't edit/delete the posts where people quoted his original posts :D

Post # 23
    Post # 68

..and such forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭abcxyz123

turgon wrote: »
    Ha ha ha. For all interested people, here is the number of OP's school:
    Cholaiste Choilm, Ballincollig, Co. Cork.

Office Phone: (021) 4873308 / (021) 4873180

Office Fax: (021) 4875626

Email : choilm@eircom.net

thanks e-mailed them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 rachelmcg1989

cheaters cheaters always win....

except in this case...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

There's not much point emailing the school theyre not gonna want the bad name!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

BEFORE
    Originally Posted by salman85
    yeah i cheated my ass of in most exams, had a fully programmable calculator with 1 gig flash card, my examiner was a dope (love her tho she was nice <3) im sitting at about 500 points i would say, and unless something MAJORLY goes wrong, i have my first choice in the bag.

WOOOOHOOO
    AFTER
    tribute to everyone who posted here, in the most epic thread in boards.ie history

/bow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

lol how he has changed his op..hes so sh**ing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

Soby wrote: »

lol the how he has changed his op..hes so sh**ing it

ur mad cuz u got rickrol'd

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Looks like the 'something goes majorly wrong' might just have happened. lol

Personally I think it's very possible he didn't do what he thought it would make him look like a big man to claim he did, but he's got himself into a right pickle now.

ur mad cuz u got rickrol'd

i sorry was that english??.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

spurious wrote: »
    Looks like the 'something goes majorly wrong' might just have happened. lol

Personally I think it's very possible he didn't do what he thought it would make him look like a big man to claim he did, but he's got himself into a right pickle now.

i didnt do it, i wanted to make a epic win thread where i would get 10k views atleast and 15 pages

new goal

20k views
    35 pages :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

mattfender wrote: »
    There's not much point emailing the school theyre not gonna want the bad name!

Maybe if the school gets a call from Joooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee Duffy/

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

I remember this idiot talking to me on MSN a few years ago offering me software and stuff like that. You'd make a good 13 spanner salman. Hope you get jolly rogered :D

Maybe if the school gets a call from Joooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee Duffy/

ooo someone ring joe please...just to put the icing on the cake

are we in league with this thread yet?
    http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=459242&page=28

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Ah yes. The classic "if I make it look like I pretended, they will then go away" stunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

OP is either trying to cover tracks or is indeed so really failing at life that he starts a thread claiming to have cheated just to get page views. Reguardless he really has asked for whatever is coming to him.

IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZ0R...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement