Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S04E10 - Revelations [***SPOILERS***]

Options
  • 13-06-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Yep, this is out there, as of about an hour ago. Ripped from the sci-fi webcast this afternoon. The quality is almost as good as the normal 350mb versions, but not quite. A little bit grainier. Still perfectly watchable.

Just watched the first 20 minutes. OMG :D

What did you think of the mid-season finale? 167 votes

Frakkin' A for Adama
    0% 0 votes
    B for Baltar
    83% 140 votes
    C for Crashdown
    15% 26 votes
    D for Dualla
    0% 1 vote
    E for Ellen
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

im sure youre not allowed say where u found it, but if u cud pm me where, id be much obliged sir. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

No early night for me tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

MrGump wrote: »
    im sure youre not allowed say where u found it, but if u cud pm me where, id be much obliged sir. :D

pirateDM2505_468x456.jpg
    michael_bay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Am I to guess based on this two evil men?

Ok: emmmm, Captain Jack + Bay = JackBay.com ?

:P

I know, I know. JohnnyMichaels.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

Holeeee Jesus!

2009 can't come soon enough.

HUGE MOTHERFRAKKING SPOILER PIC I JUST TOOK!

click

:D:D:D

What an ending! What the hell happened to earth? Where on earth are they? And when are they?
    I can't believe they're making us wait 'til January(or maybe even longer) to find out! Fúck sake!

/me engages willpower

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If anyone posts a spoiler without spoiler tags, even though it says spoiler in the title, i will hurt you.

Frakkin' A, what an episode. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

pirateDM2505_468x456.jpg
    michael_bay.jpg

lol
    Holeeee Jesus!

2009 can't come soon enough.

HUGE MOTHERFRAKKING SPOILER PIC I JUST TOOK!

click

:D:D:D

What an ending! What the hell happened to earth? Where on earth are they? And when are they?
    I can't believe they're making us wait 'til January(or maybe even longer) to find out! Fúck sake!

thanks thats my new wallpaper

• Advertisement

Morning everyone. Having had time to think,
    where do they go from here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Best
    Episode
    Ever

i can't believe we have to wait another half a year

it only came back a few months ago :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Great ep. Months of painful waiting and wondering now though.
    Well, judging by the devastation around them, I'd say it's obvious that the colonials and rebels have touched down inside the Yes camp in the aftermath of the Lisbon treaty rejection :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,008 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

What an episode. EVERYTHING we expect form BSG at its best.... and more. Thing I love about this series is that
    Ya never know what they are going to do. Wouldn't have put it past them to flush Tigh into space. none of that "Ah, they won't chicken out and do THAT" with BSG
    But
    why did they have to land in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

What a fantastic episode!

Edge of the seat stuff all the way.

Where in earth time are they? Whats happened? Whats going to happen?

Frackin hell, I cant wait till next year to find out.

Jumping in 5....4....3...2....1..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Damn...what happens now?
    Where on Earth are they? Looked a bit like new york based on the amount of water around it,I half expected to see the statue of liberty. I assume it is the future,after a world war 3 or something. Damn why do we have to wait so long. And where do we go from here? A fight for earth? Are the other Cylon models (Cavill at al) gone for good,will they be back?

Great how the 4 were revealed,loved how Tigh was willing to have himself put out the airlock for the sake of humanity. So who is the final cylon,D'Anna only wanted the 4 because they were in the fleet,the fifth is not in the fleet? Who the hell is it then?

That scene with Galactica,the base ship and the whole fleet approcahing earth was amazing.

quick question..

Why is there a need to use spoiler tags in the thread when the thread title says [***SPOILERS***]

because a large percentage of the population are idiots

LOL

Truth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭Calibos

pirateDM2505_468x456.jpg
    michael_bay.jpg

Feckin' Classic!! You Sir are a legend! :D LMFAO here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,603 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Fantastic episode.43 minutes of exhilarating adrenaline packed drama.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

+1. best episdode since the one where Galactica dived into that new caprica planet.

which one of y'all **** voted B?

which one of y'all **** voted B?
    2 of them, fools :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Holy ****!

This episode is right up there!

One of the best ever.

I'm blown away.

WHAT THE FRACK HAPPENED TO EARTH!?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

You maniacs! You blew it up!

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

What have people not figured it out yet?
    Earth was not so much the home of the 13th tribe, but more likely the first.

Earth, then Kobol and then Caprica and the Colonies are all part of an evolutionary cycle where man rises, creates sentient life and then through selected breeding and conflict the product of man with his creation - the 'shape of things to come' - becomes the next generation in the cycle. Remember the road they are taking is to 'the end of the human race' - but not through extermination, per say, but selective evolution.

As the man says, all this has happened before and will happen again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

I want to make babies with Bear McCreary, the score to Revelations was simply amazing. :]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Well, that's the last of the first half of season four, and a great great finish it was. It had everything, and I for one was sure
    Tighe was finally going to get it in the airlock.
    He's the best character in the show I'd venture, and one of the best on sci fi generally today. He's amazing.
    It would have been a decent end for him, none of the fanfare he hates, just get the job done, down and dirty.
    I liked the angle of the viper in it too. Perfectly plausible in the light of everything else that's happened so far. Again, really cool with the signal attracting them all to it.
    I wasn't surprised to see Tori show her true colours, she's just wanting to out herself for ages, and I don't know why. It's only since she found that she was a cylon that she started acting all bitchy.
    It was so sad to see Tirol without Callie when everyone else was rejoicing, and at the same time, it showed Anders and Starbuck side by side. I wonder if she'll be able to live with him being a cylon. I think the Admiral will accept Tighe in time. And Tori, she can go **** herself. She could be a danger too in the future, knowing as much as she does, and being a through and through cylon.
    Strange, that Deanna knew that there were only four of the final five in the fleet, so I guess that rules out everyone we know being the final one.
    And we've to wait til fracking January To find out what happens next? ****ign ghey.

Advertisement