Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

celtic1888 wrote: »
    yeah today between 2-8pm...keep trying you'll eventually get through...

i dont know anything "personal" or whatever about him but with me hes got all his short term predictions correct & within his timeframes....

freaky stuff....he can be a bit general but if you have specific things you want to know about hes the man with the answers....

if its just a general reading im not too sure as i said he can sound somewhat generic but with on a specific topic(s) he has always been proved correct in my case....in the short term anyway, as you know the long term future is determined by you & no-one else

Got my appointment with him and really looking forward to it..
    1. Just wondering what to expect?
    2. Is the pub easy to find?/
    3. Is it in the put that you see him?
    4. How long do you get?
    5. Is it ok to write thigns down (very bad memory!)

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭celtic1888

d-redser wrote: »
    Got my appointment with him and really looking forward to it..
    1. Just wondering what to expect?
    2. Is the pub easy to find?/
    3. Is it in the put that you see him?
    4. How long do you get?
    5. Is it ok to write thigns down (very bad memory!)

expect to wait in the pub & he has a room out the back....real "hollywood" sort of setup, like what you expect to see in a film with a psychic imho

get there early & take a number, try & be number 1 or you could be waiting for a few hours...but you can get a number, leave & get something to eat & come back if theres a Q

the pub is down the town through the roundabout & on the left hand side...its small so keep your eyes peeled

it takes as long as it takes....usually half an hour

ive never written anything down but im sure he'll let you

he'll start by saying "no one knows how or when we'll die so relax", he says that to first timers etc...

he will also give bad news if need be but wont be unsympathic...

as i said before hes very accurate on short term predictions especially if youve specific questions about something...otherwise id imagine he'll sound generic so maybe try & have something you want to ask about & youll see his accuracy (or i hope you will like i have)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Hi everyone..just joined.

I've been to both Eddie Christian and Helen Barrett (White Witch in Cobh) over the last few months.

The white witch simply read my palms and took notes as she was talking to me..mentioned nothing about my past,family members or specifics into the future. I spent years tracking her down so was a bit underwhelmed but I did feel better leaving her. She said I would live till 82 and would have outstanding success in my career. I have been thinkin about moving to England to be with my g/friend but she said not to as it would ruin my career. She said I would be married in my 33 year (am nearly 30)

Eddie said the same but he said it wldnt be with my english g/friend and that I am destined to be with someone else who I will meet next summer. He also said that my current relationsip is just a phase and will be over in Sept/October...very sad to hear that as we have discussed marriage and me moving over to England etc...!!!).

Was with Eddie for a good 40 mins and he was very convincing but he does play off my responses a small bit..he completely dismissed my g/friend which has bothered me a lot (she doent know i've been)

I could go on forever...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Neurotica

Can anyone tell me of any good psychics in the north? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭aye

partyguinness

i dont know anything about the white witch.

i have been to eddie and was completely unimpressed.

at the end of the day you decide who you will get married to, or if you want to go to england.

please dont start thinking that you will break up in sept/oct and be just waiting around for it, its your (plural) decision.

best of luck. :)

• Advertisement

Eddie said the same but he said it wldnt be with my english g/friend and that I am destined to be with someone else who I will meet next summer. He also said that my current relationsip is just a phase and will be over in Sept/October...very sad to hear that as we have discussed marriage and me moving over to England etc...!!!).

Was with Eddie for a good 40 mins and he was very convincing but he does play off my responses a small bit..he completely dismissed my g/friend which has bothered me a lot (she doent know i've been)

I could go on forever...

do not take what Eddie says to heart & do not let it play on your mind....your future is your making & not his...he can be very "dramatic"....so dont worry about it

I'm not letting it decide my intentions as such...i will do whatever feels right by myself and whats in my own heart/head but its hard to forget what he said as he had the g/friend down to a tee in talking about her without me ever saying anything

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

@partyguinness. Never been to Eddie, I tend to assess my own future rather than have it done for me. :) But just my 2c about the reading. First off, he could be completely wrong. Or, if he sensed a change in September, maybe he misread it, maybe its your move to England that will cause a huge shift in your relationship, (for the better) making it appear to him like a whole new relationship. Delving into someones future is not an exact science, all you can get is a trend, which can and sometimes will change, if you want it to. Dont treat anything as a foregone conclusion, the only reason I think we get any info on the future is to give us the option of changing it.
    G'luck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 susie12tee

Hey everyone, i'm new to all this but i am just wondering has anyone ever been to Claire Crystal?? I'm going to see her this wknd, so im just hoping shes not going to be rubbish. Has anyone any experiences with her???

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

susie12tee wrote: »
    Hey everyone, i'm new to all this but i am just wondering has anyone ever been to Claire Crystal?? I'm going to see her this wknd, so im just hoping shes not going to be rubbish. Has anyone any experiences with her???
    I went to see her twice but it was years ago. She was good, accurate on present situation. Some predictions I remember did occur, but I know others didnt. Hard to recall all the detail though. She taped her readings. I thought she was expensive as then, she charged separately for each different item used for reading, ie runes, cards, etc.

Actually I must listen to the tape she made, to see how her predictions panned out, its about 6 years old now.

• Advertisement

celtic1888 wrote: »
    expect to wait in the pub & he has a room out the back....real "hollywood" sort of setup, like what you expect to see in a film with a psychic imho

get there early & take a number, try & be number 1 or you could be waiting for a few hours...but you can get a number, leave & get something to eat & come back if theres a Q

the pub is down the town through the roundabout & on the left hand side...its small so keep your eyes peeled

it takes as long as it takes....usually half an hour

ive never written anything down but im sure he'll let you

he'll start by saying "no one knows how or when we'll die so relax", he says that to first timers etc...

he will also give bad news if need be but wont be unsympathic...

as i said before hes very accurate on short term predictions especially if youve specific questions about something...otherwise id imagine he'll sound generic so maybe try & have something you want to ask about & youll see his accuracy (or i hope you will like i have)

Cheers for that Celtic, looking forward to seeing him now and I have quite a few specific q's in mind. Its not for another week yet so loads of time to really think of the nitty gritty..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Hi Everyone,

its been a while so I hope all's well. I finally got through to Billy yesterday and I got an appointment so looking forward to that. I've been to him twice before and he's been very accurate..

Will let ye know how I get on. my appointment is on 11th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 star27

Hi all! Just after joining this so hope I get this right :)!! Be patient with me please if I mess up! Just wondering where Claire Crystal is based - interested in going to someone new. Any other recommendations pls?

Claire Crystal is in Jurys Inn Hotel in Limerick from Thursday - Sunday. U have to make an appointment though. She seems to be reasonable enough. It varies from €48-88 depending on what you want read. Looking forward to it now. Im not going until Sat, so I'l let ye know how i get on. Cheers.

Whats are the contact details for Claire Crystal?

Shinners23 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

its been a while so I hope all's well. I finally got through to Billy yesterday and I got an appointment so looking forward to that. I've been to him twice before and he's been very accurate..

Will let ye know how I get on. my appointment is on 11th.

Mine is on the 11th too! What time are you there for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

Mine is on the 11th too! What time are you there for?

d-redser, my appointment is for 3pm

Hey everyone, just 2 let ya know, went to see Claire Crystal today and i found her really good. She knew a good bit about my past and past relationships etc and told me loads about d future as well which is kind of exciting. Shes touring Ireland at d mo, and i def would reccommend her. Shes well worth the money. The session lasted about 25 mins and you had the option of recording it as well. I would definitely go again, so keep an eye out for her.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 TheRightfulHeir

Anyone know if she will be in Dublin any time soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 slayer83666

Have an appointment tonight with a psychic Jeanette in Knocknacarra. Fingers crossed she's good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shelly 1

hi i am looking for dympnas no could please pass it on to me many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Shinners23 wrote: »
    d-redser, my appointment is for 3pm

Does he just do appointments for a Friday?? I have heard thats the only day you can get him? Going to try get thru today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rubo

hi all,have an app with a fortune teller named patricia she is beside the stillorgan park hotel was just wondering if anybody has been to see her and if they found her any good?:) thanks.

mel123 wrote: »
    Does he just do appointments for a Friday?? I have heard thats the only day you can get him? Going to try get thru today.

Did you get the number?

I have my app tomorrow..

Did you get the number?

I have my app tomorrow..

No, can you pm me what number u used??
    I had a number which was disconnected tone, so double checked with eircom and they said it is, they gave me a mobile number which is constantly off :mad:
    So he doesnt just do Fridays then?? Dying to hear how u got on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ilinor

I went to Eddie Christian about 6 years ago, and he was right on the money. I'd like to go again, now, but I read in one of the posts that Saturday morning queues are absolutely huge. Any idea what his hours are on other days of the week?
    ta

Had my appointment with Billy today... => :eek: :eek: :eek:

I dont know how he does it but OMG :eek: he is good.

There were quite a few girle groups there and kept bad mouthing him. I went in after they had all finished. I was in for around 20mins.

Very spot on is all I will say. Definitely recommend him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ilinor

who is this Billy you speak of and where can I find him?

Had my appointment with Billy today... => :eek: :eek: :eek:

I dont know how he does it but OMG :eek: he is good.

There were quite a few girle groups there and kept bad mouthing him. I went in after they had all finished. I was in for around 20mins.

Very spot on is all I will say. Definitely recommend him.

Can you give us some juicy details??

• Advertisement

There were quite a few girle groups there and kept bad mouthing him. I went in after they had all finished. I was in for around 20mins

amazing how they bad mouth him but return to him....

he is very good....not infallible...but highly accurate on near future stuff if you have specifics to ask in my experience

Advertisement