Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do not turn on TV3...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

tuxy wrote: »
    The only reason programs like this exist is because there are people like you guys to view it.

Watch the show and bitch about it if you want. But don't be in denial about the fact that you are part of the reason this show is aired.

Thanks for that...

Where in Dublin 4 are u from then loiiiike? ;)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=17779964 take a look at her friend Jana's photos.. They're all licking each others tits :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 tragedyman1978

It's like your pre wedding !
    Or, eh, no you have like the engagement party !!
    So like it's like your pre-engagement party Mica !! It's soooo important

STOP THE F*CKING BOAT. These awful awful girls need to be stopped. No wonder her parent's f*cked off to America !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

xzanti wrote: »
    Bebo http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=17779964 take a look at her friend Jana's photos.. They're all licking each others tits :confused:

sorry xzanti, I'm not a fan of hers but pretty much an average bebo page lol....

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

flynnc8 wrote: »
    sorry xzanti, I'm not a fan of hers but pretty much an average bebo page lol....

Kids today hah :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Kids today hah :cool:

lol.. we're such a foul generation ha ha... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

has the revisited thing been on yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

yeah it was the revisited thing last nite, only the last 15 mins was a revisit, she just said how everyone was loike calling her loike a tosser loike and then instead of holding her hand up and admitting shes an idiot she totally ya know like, tried to loike justify it, kthxbye

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

From her extremely poorly written goodbye note to her dead friend, "I bless the light, I bless the light that lights on you believe me."......The light that lights on you? Some tribute that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Numina wrote: »
    From her extremely poorly written goodbye note to her dead friend, "I bless the light, I bless the light that lights on you believe me."......The light that lights on you? Some tribute that is.

Ehhhh, maybe criticise the actual writer of that if you dont like it.

Not reaally in a position to be slagging anybody after that now in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Ya That's a bit harsh now!

She IS the biggest sp*stic to hit Isish TV ever (Tied with Mr. Super Sweet 16 UK camp-jaw-acne-boy) but u can't take the p*ss out of a tribute to her dead friend!!

Back to the show... How bout that little sh*t from fair city Katie Cullen?

"STOP THE BOAT! She had loiiike a shortlist of loiiike, these total hotties... and she picks a guy who plays cricket. He looks like a foot loiiike!"

She deserves to be force fed her Dubarry shoes and have red hot pokers stuck in her eyes... Along with whatever Donnybrook pr*ck cast her in the woeful travesty that is, Fair city. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Numina wrote: »

She's Kinky anyway. Kids these Days :o I'll get me coat
    Peared wrote: »
    Ehhhh, maybe criticise the actual writer of that if you dont like it.

Not reaally in a position to be slagging anybody after that now in fairness.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

So which one of them got their hole after the debs?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Stupid D4 heads, most annoying people in the country!
    And they are everywhere! Even Kerry! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

g'em wrote: »
    Werd. Edward Bear Grylls is a noncy boy who flounces around so-called tough terrain with all the panache of a flatulant elephant with a thumb tack in its foot.
    Not sure what the thread is about but i certainly agree with this comment :D

He just whines to the camera about how is going to die at any second.

Ray mears is much more entertaining.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

tis all a bit harsh, slander, abuse, insulting. Should be closed and deleted in no time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

tis all a bit harsh, slander, abuse, insulting. Should be closed and deleted in no time.

Of course, you have no particular reason for singling out this particular thread to be closed and deleted over any other similar threads, do you? ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i have very valid reasons topick this over other ones. Personal interest if you will

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

i have very valid reasons topick this over other ones. Personal interest if you will

I read your initial complaint. So it's okay for the AH crowd to slag off people who are complete strangers to you but if they aren't complete strangers to you, then it's not okay? Nice! Double standards much?

EDIT: Oh and for what it's worth I can actually see your point, I'm kinda trolling you. Am I doing it well? I'm not really well-practiced at this. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

ah look on the bright side. with the recession coming they'll all be working in macdonalds for a load of polish girls, that'll learn em ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

melekalikimaka, I've seen you refer to people who complain about the whole D4 thing as "proles" - that they're only jealous because they can't afford the designer gear etc. Nothing to do with the fact that they think the look is ghastly and the accent makes their ears bleed...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

dont think so, i havent a clue what a "proles" is :)

and ive been against the whole "dort" thing since the 90s. nothing gives me better pleasure to see one of these poseurs stub their toe and lapse into thier local brogue :)

as for the clothes, i go to brown thomas to cheer myself up by seeing what fools will part with for a bit of dead cow with a tag.

EDIT im serious, 1500 quid, i MEAN 1500 QUID for a leather jacket!? i got one in new look thats the spit of it for 45. morons everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Short for proletariat. The working class from George Orwell's book 1984. Don't mind dudess, she's just a bit obsessed with it.

r3nu4l wrote: »
    I read your initial complaint. So it's okay for the AH crowd to slag off people who are complete strangers to you but if they aren't complete strangers to you, then it's not okay? Nice! Double standards much?

EDIT: Oh and for what it's worth I can actually see your point, I'm kinda trolling you. Am I doing it well? I'm not really well-practiced at this. :(

well i just thought boards has a policy of not putting up with slander and insults to members of the public who potentially could make a legal case over the comments expressed on the site

well i just thought boards has a policy of not putting up with slander and insults to members of the public who potentially could make a legal case over the comments expressed on the site

slander is saying something that is untrue, the D4 head is clearly an idiot

"loike mr judge dude, they like totally slagged me all on my tobler just coz der all like sooo p00r like ya know, im so toally over it like anyways like!"

This thread is like my baby now and i love it :D

Sorry, wasn't directed at you, it was directed at melekalikimaka. "Proles" is a rather snooty thing to call people who don't have as much money as you (or whom you presume don't have as much money as you).
    How come my family have plenty of money and I'd rather die than dress/act/speak like a D4 head? I know I'm not from Dublin but take a walk up Patrick's Hill in Cork of a lunchtime and listen to some of the Scoil Mhuire girls (posh school yet about to collapse) - being from Dublin seemingly isn't a requirement...

Dudess wrote: »
    melekalikimaka, I've seen you refer to people who complain about the whole D4 thing as "proles" - that they're only jealous because they can't afford the designer gear etc. Nothing to do with the fact that they think the look is ghastly and the accent makes their ears bleed...

i believe i was being sarcastic, think that was the d4 thread in fashion was it?

Didn't seem that way tbh but if I'm wrong, sorry. :o

i dunno i assume i was, coulda been moody or just been mugged by pikies...then maybe i was saying it seriously.

Back on point, regardlessof what ya think about the lass, why insult her and her friends and references to her dead friend are a little out of line too, not exactly fair game there lads.

• Advertisement

i dunno i assume i was, coulda been moody or just been mugged by pikies...then maybe i was saying it seriously.

Back on point, regardlessof what ya think about the lass, why insult her and her friends and references to her dead friend are a little out of line too, not exactly fair game there lads.

they were just off topic posts, they dont go with the general grande scheme of the thread!

Advertisement