Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do not turn on TV3...

Options
  • 22-04-2008 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭

unless your prepared to cringe for the next hour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

dot dot dot

¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

le old.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Diary for a debutant?

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

yeah just listen to the D4 one, she makes me ashamed to be from the same country as her, let alone the same city!

a min ago shewas talking to the reporter and said something along the lines of: "me and the girls chill in the gaff soooooo hung over like and we have a DMC like ya know"

then reporter asked about DMC...= deep, meanigful conversation

*cringe*

You think thats bad?

I met a girl in a bar with the exact same accent...

I asked her where are you from.. she said .... MOATE!

Bitch spent 12 months in Trinity and comes home with a D4 accent :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

snyper wrote: »
    You think thats bad?

I met a girl in a bar with the exact same accent...

I asked her where are you from.. she said .... MOATE!

Bitch spent 12 months in Trinity and comes home with a D4 accent :rolleyes:

Aye, de fla' midlands accen' is dead sexeh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Fair fcuks to her.!

BTW
    Bear Grylls is on discovery.

pirelli wrote: »

BTW

good man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i hope they all die in a grease fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

BTW

Thread saved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

BTW
    An Extreme Bear moment

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sudden death (pretty bad jean claude van damme film) is on tg4. I think I'll watch that instead should be good for a few laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Typical look aswell rugby tracksuit bottoms with an Abercrombie hoody sure they'd be giving out if they saw a scumbag in a United tracksuit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

This muck was on a few years ago, was the other snob blonde friend in Fair City?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Bear Grylls, pff

Ray Mears FTW!!

Back on topic, that Dublin skank is such a cliche, but above all else, her and her friends come across as such horrible people. The sooner the celtic pups have to emigrate to morketing and "event organising" abroad the better. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Buzz Buzz

I hate the girl in orange hoodie..

'Like, she totally wanted to punch me in the babymaker, haha like' - ya mong!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Ha. I am watching this sh*te and knew Boards would be watching with me.

Have to say though. The D4 one Mica or whatever shes called is just a lonely sad girl whos parents fecked off and left her to live on her own at a stupidly young age and obviously dont give a flying f*ck.

Its no wonder shes a bit of an idiot. I feel sorry for her tbh. Kids shoulnt grow up without parents, rich, poor or whatever.

This muck was on a few years ago, was the other snob blonde friend in Fair City?

haha was just discussion that, I think she was played some kind of rebellious teen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

Ciaran500 wrote: »

If you were watching the discovery channel its his latest series. He has a big notice at the start after every ad break that explains that it's not real. Kind of like a excuse note for the teachers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Dyflin wrote: »
    Bear Grylls, pff

Ray Mears FTW!!
    Werd. Edward Bear Grylls is a noncy boy who flounces around so-called tough terrain with all the panache of a flatulant elephant with a thumb tack in its foot.

• Advertisement

what i wanna know is if there will ever be a time the d4 heads will look back and feel like a complete ass or will they just stay in a little ignorant bubble forever!?!

king-stew wrote: »
    what i wanna know is if there will ever be a time the d4 heads will look back and feel like a complete ass or will they just stay in a little ignorant bubble forever!?!

I'd say stay in the bubble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭Sundy

So what was this program you all speak of?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

[quote a min ago shewas talking to the reporter and said something along the lines of: "me and the girls chill in the gaff soooooo hung over like and we have a DMC like ya know"
    then reporter asked about DMC...= deep, meanigful conversation
    *cringe*

-
    ''like when you like spond like 2 grand on your debs dross n shuuuus n stuff you dont wont it to be like oh like the debs dross again'' blah blah
    or
    "hmm no not that one - its like a bit like clongoes pre debs.....dyu knowhatimean

she just said that her ideal valentines would be with pete doherty

hahahahahahahaha so funny completely cheered up my evening:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Sundy wrote: »
    So what was this program you all speak of?

Diary of a Debutante: Three girls…one unforgettable night. This inspirational fly on the wall documentary captures the highs, lows and crazy antics of three modern day debutantes preparing for their Debs. Throughout the documentary we meet, Mica, a fun loving D4 party girl, Charlene, a settled traveller who loves to sing and Rita, a Latvian who has found her home in Cork.

http://www.tv3.ie/media.php?action=news&id=99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Brilliant - Heather Mills ..what really happened is on ch4 now - another train wreck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Pfft Les Stroud aka Survivorman is the true TV survival winner. He does all the camera work himself ffs.

On topic - the snobby one from that debutante program looked like a Hamster.

Aye, de fla' midlands accen' is dead sexeh!

You dont really travel much do you?

De fla midlans accen is onlee in paaarts of aaahlone.. like saint mels.

And offaly doesnt count.. we are not responsible for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Jesus.. D4 girl was bad but her friends... make me angry.

And talking about debs like it's the biggest day of their lives.. it's their "pre-wedding", epic lulz.

Is the debs really that important to girls or just stupid D4 bimbos?

• Advertisement

Did anyone actually enjoy their debs? I mean mine was terrible. It always boils down to drinking, damage, and fights.

Advertisement