Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do not turn on TV3...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Brilliant - Heather Mills ..what really happened is on ch4 now - another train wreck

i'm watching this now

the whore! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Did anyone actually enjoy their debs? I mean mine was terrible. It always boils down to drinking, damage, and fights.

I didnt have one.

St Aloysius college athlone didnt allow them back in 1995 :mad:

We went nacker drinking instead

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Can someone please tell me how Charlene (the traveller in the show) managed to afford her own car and house at 19?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i know for a fact that one of them posts on boards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭strawberryb0y

i know for a fact that one of them posts on boards.
    Is it you?? ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

yes*

*may not be true

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

did ye see her wearing fooking sunglasses in a club????

what a tool, I hope her shins were in sh1te the morning after :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Glad I missed that one. Phew.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Passed by the girlfriend watching this while on my way out for work. All I saw was someone who looked like a traveller (seems I was correct) and a Hummer limo. That was about all I needed to see I think. I would rather scratch my eyes out than watch it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Had to catch a gawk at some of this after that fat faced girl who's parents left her was torn to shreds on here a while back.

Felt sorry for her as it was tough viewing, this is her legacy, the highlight of her life is an advertisment on how spoilt the childern of modern Ireland are.

Shouldn't her parents be done for child negligence?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

The traveller one actually has a gorgeous face.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Thank God the football was on at the same time!

Not surprised the snotty cow got a hard time - not that it will change her attitude!

OMG I'm so ashamed, I really like diary of Debutante and all the other diaries.. *runs and hides*

So true that D4 girl asked for trouble going on and boasting about how she has this and that and what not....

Charlene i have to say comes across like a lovely girl, Although I can imagine her planting ya one, if ya crossed her lol...

Mica, cool girl, a brilliant example of how excepting young people are to our changing country as well as driven and hardworking...

I think the programme showed a nicer side to the debs. It was much more civilised in regards to the behaviour of the young people in attendance.. You often hear about the fights and arguements at Debs,
    Yet the only one in the programme which looked like it was about to kick off was the D4 one...

How is it that people constantly slag 'scangers" as trouble makers and drunks, and D4 heads as posh and victims. When clearly they can be twice as bad..

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

I would like to torch the Dublin 4 fools "Gaaaaaaaf" with her and her crew inside it having a "DMC".

"Moy perfect guy would be athletic... rugby or hockey, Oii Dabble..." :eek:

Hopefully they wouldn't have a ladder to help them this time either. :)

Her blonde friend deserves to be tortured to death slowly... "You're making MICA happyyyy...."

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

flynnc8 wrote: »
    Mica, cool girl, a brilliant example of how excepting young people are to our changing country as well as driven and hardworking...

Wait, Mica? The spoiled Dublin girl? Or Rita? The one living in Cork?

flynnc8 wrote: »

I really hope u mean Rita! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

she probably did mean mica seeing as the first thing in her post is OMG!!!!!

the other 2 seemed grand, smart girls and they said themselves they didnt get any negative feedback from the show, but the D4 clown was the only one gettin stick after it, youd think she'd sit back and have a look at herself!

PS. the football made me cringe even more! Riise you big 50 pence headed gobsh1te!!!

I know, she really deserves to be put in front of a firing squad. I would hope they would leave those sunglasses on her too during the execution :D

Anyone see diary of an Irish sports star last week?

"I designed me wrestlin' costume in blue and go-ald.. cos thats da colour of dutch go-ald an i drinks that..."-- The Ballymun Bruiser

Car crash TV is an understatement :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,699 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

janeybabe wrote: »
    Can someone please tell me how Charlene (the traveller in the show) managed to afford her own car and house at 19?

Big time +1 :confused:

How come the trainee beautician can afford those two and then loike, OMG, loike Mica, is so totally living on the breadline in Haddington, she's soo poor??

i think the traveller one mentioned being an underwear model part time?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

TV3 should be renamed TVGee, since it seems a vagina is required to enjoy any of their programming :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

I always miss Bear Grylls!
    Pshaw.

janeybabe wrote: »
    Wait, Mica? The spoiled Dublin girl? Or Rita? The one living in Cork?

Opps sorry, I defo meant Rita... actually I think its quiet obvious considering two lines above the said comment I was saying how much I disliked the D4 girl...:cool:

Mica is a Muppa!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Dimitri

The only bit i saw was when she said she was when the D4 one said she was left on her tobler that was enough for me, i couldn't possibly watch any more, its bad enough putting up with the wannabe D4's down here but if i having to share a county with the real D4's would make me seriously consider a life in solitay confinement!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

I feel strangely compelled to see this. Anyone know where i might find this brain poison??

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

briantwin wrote: »
    I feel strangely compelled to see this. Anyone know where i might find this brain poison??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTkIv5Fa57I here's a snippet

briantwin wrote: »

theres a short clip on the first page of this thread, any more than that and there is a danger you will start sobbing and shaking and hide under your bed never to come out again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

The only reason programs like this exist is because there are people like you guys to view it.

Watch the show and bitch about it if you want. But don't be in denial about the fact that you are part of the reason this show is aired.

Advertisement