Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

• 29-11-2007 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

29.9.12 We recognise that all of our loungers are not heterosexual, therefore the thread title has been changed so as not to exclude women. HOWEVER as this is the ladies lounge, only women are permitted to post pictures of other women, this will not be a thread for men to post pics. Men wishing to post pictures of women can visit the gentlemen's club where a similar thread is in place. Posts breaking this rule will be deleted and infracted

First off I would like to point out that I am still at work, with no hopes of getting out any time soon, so I need this to get me through the next (possibly) two hours...

Has anybody been watching BBC's Robin Hood? No, don't snort - if you haven't checked it out, this is what you're missing:

HottieOfTheDay.jpg

I spend every day drooling over this guy. Just thought I'd spread the love!! :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Ok im curious now? cant see pic though...:(

Scale of one to ten?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

having seen the end of the odd ep of the robin hood programme, though not being able to see your pic, i assume that yes, that chappy is yummy, for there are a number of rather dotey dudeys in it

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

*wipes drool from keyboard*

No wonder I never get any work done...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Well, I had a big thing for John Mayer. That's before he started going out with Jessica Simpson, I lost all respect for him then.

Otherwise I'd pick Pharell Williams, he's a hottie!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

watna wrote: »
    Well, I had a big thing for John Mayer. That's before he started going out with Jessica Simpson, I lost all respect for him then.

Otherwise I'd pick Pharell Williams, he's a hottie!

**highfives Watna** I love John Meyer! Love his music and hey he's not bad to look at either.

I'm a big fan of Viggo Mortenson especially when he's Strider in The Lord of The Rings. Throw me over your horse and ravage me in the bushes! **drools on self**

• Advertisement

maple wrote: »
    **highfives Watna** I love John Meyer! Love his music and hey he's not bad to look at either.

I'm a big fan of Viggo Mortenson especially when he's Strider in The Lord of The Rings. Throw me over your horse and ravage me in the bushes! **drools on self**

Yay, another John MAyer fan. This is the video that makes me drool over him!

that guy , whats his name ?

the 1 in the OP?

Richard Armitage. He's is B.E.A.yooooootiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Rhiannon14

Hugh Laurie, atm :rolleyes:

Hell yes! Hugh Laurie is so sexy BUT Gisborne still knocks my socks off in his bad boy leather...

THEGORGEOUSNESS.jpg

Yummmyyyy.jpg

YUM!!!!! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Vin Diesel guy from Fast and the Furious

I need a moment .......................................................

Make that two ........................................................

Dinxminx wrote: »
    Hell yes! Hugh Laurie is so sexy BUT Gisborne still knocks my socks off in his bad boy leather...

THEGORGEOUSNESS.jpg

Yummmyyyy.jpg

YUM!!!!! :o

***droooooooooooooooooool*** His eyes!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Dermot O'Leary, Oh he's so dreaaaammy!! hehe

588_h250.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Clive Owen Clive Owen Clive Owen!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Chabal. Everything a man should be and way way way more. For a delicious selection just stick Chabal into Google Images and watch the evening go.

Peared wrote: »
    Chabal. Everything a man should be and way way way more. For a delicious selection just stick Chabal into Google Images and watch the evening go.

I know, i love him. The man is a tank. Gorgeous.

Peared: Nnnnnyyyy... Chabal's a little too caveman for me...

Maple: I know right!??? **le sigh**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

prison break guy *swoooon*!!

and does anybody see the guy on the roller skate in the miller ad? major hottie!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Chabal - fab body

But id swear he would eat your first born

big dirty ride are the words you're looking for. ;)

• Advertisement

LouOB wrote: »
    Chabal - fab body

But id swear he would eat your first born

i'd let him. :D

Yes ladies but thats the thing about Chabal, he looks like he could break you in half. he could pick up up with one arm. He could... k, better stop here.

But Id say hed LASH you out of it. Swoon.

Dinxminx you're misquoting me! Or quoting someone else. To the detriment of Chabal loving. No way is he too caveman for me. In fact... in fact... he needs to up the caveman quotient. Yes, more neanderthalness for Peared.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,207 ✭✭✭✭fits

Mr Darcy climbing out of the lake...

Dave Gahan.

Gisborne is hot too... completely upstages Robin Hood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Johnny Depp ftw!
    Eric Dane (Mc Steamy)
    Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost....what a ride!)

Dinxminx you're misquoting me! Or quoting someone else. To the detriment of Chabal loving. No way is he too caveman for me. In fact... in fact... he needs to up the caveman quotient. Yes, more neanderthalness for Peared.

although imagine if you did actually get to bed him and he was actually one of those feathery stroker gentle "do you like if i touch you here, how about here lovers? :eek:

oh the horror. i need to lie down.

ps.there is nothing wrong with a bit of finesse and feathery stroking, but from Chabal?? NO!! MANHANDLE ME!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,207 ✭✭✭✭fits

Lola123 wrote: »
    Eric Dane (Mc Steamy)

Eugh... is there a pukey smiley?

He really repulses me, he looks greasy or something

*shudders*

Maple. You wagon. I cannot believe you have mentioned Chabal and feathery strokiness in the one sentence. Take it back immediately. He wouldnt even ask, hed just take. Ooer Im on dodgy ground here but tis all in the land of fantasy where everything is ok.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

dunno bout drooling, but colin firth definitely is one for the wistful sighing over.

• Advertisement

Maple. You wagon. I cannot believe you have mentioned Chabal and feathery strokiness in the one sentence. Take it back immediately. He wouldnt even ask, hed just take. Ooer Im on dodgy ground here but tis all in the land of fantasy where everything is ok.

Quick question. Does Chabal = Jesus, from the French rugby team? If so, I'm in. He looks like he'd be up for some manly rape and pillage. Extremelt manly actually!

Advertisement