Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Who Makes You Drool? ****mod note opening post read before posting****

Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ Dinxminx

29.9.12 We recognise that all of our loungers are not heterosexual, therefore the thread title has been changed so as not to exclude women. HOWEVER as this is the ladies lounge, only women are permitted to post pictures of other women, this will not be a thread for men to post pics. Men wishing to post pictures of women can visit the gentlemen's club where a similar thread is in place. Posts breaking this rule will be deleted and infracted

First off I would like to point out that I am still at work, with no hopes of getting out any time soon, so I need this to get me through the next (possibly) two hours...

Has anybody been watching BBC's Robin Hood? No, don't snort - if you haven't checked it out, this is what you're missing:

HottieOfTheDay.jpg

I spend every day drooling over this guy. Just thought I'd spread the love!! :p

Comments

Advertisement