Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

MarkN wrote:
    On a 318ci with M3 reps ! :rolleyes:

28092007222.jpg
    just an m power badge, not as if it has m3 on the back. the M sport pack is an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

tdc wrote:
    just an m power badge, not as if it has m3 on the back. the M sport pack is an option.

That particular badge is an ebay stick-on; a m-tech car just has a badge on the back that has the 3 stripes and an "M".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,164 ✭✭✭MarkN

tdc wrote:

It's still stupid looking. M Power with 143 bhp? I don't think so. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

I wouldn't mind, but thats not even the proper M badge, for either the real M3 or the M sport models!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Im not going to edit the pics already posted but can people remember dial up users when posting images - if the image is large then post a link to the image please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

Spotted in portarlington.
    image027kr2.jpg
    in spain it had a V8 badge on it
    image019ii3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Today on Capel St - Quality!

1490157933_409c380a14_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

I've seen Grange's new 3dr red demonstrator R32 and I love the new wheels!
    Edit - The picture really doesn't do it justice!
    grangegoltor690th3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

fletch wrote:
    I've seen Grange's new 3dr red demonstrator R32 and I love the new wheels!
    Edit - The picture really doesn't do it justice!
    grangegoltor690th3.jpg

I seen that car afew times, I dont think the r32 are anything different from a normal golf.I have a new model gti and its fast.I wouldnt want to pay an extra 10k just for alittle more power.I think thats abit stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

drdre wrote:
    I seen that car afew times, I dont think the r32 are anything different from a normal golf.I have a new model gti and its fast.I wouldnt want to pay an extra 10k just for alittle more power.I think thats abit stupid.
    +1
    Well said, also I just think the GTI is sexy!

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    Some people would for the 4 wheel drive and 6 cylinder engine/sound + extra standard equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

fletch wrote:
    Some people would for the 4 wheel drive and 6 cylinder engine/sound + extra standard equipment.

Agree, plus you have a much better chance of seeing your motor on HWIST !! How can you put a value on that!

drdre wrote:
    I dont think the r32 are anything different from a normal golf.
    thanks for clearing that up!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

You're not just getting extra power for the increased price, as fletch said it's a totally different engine and has better standard equipment. I for over the one would go for the R32 over the GTI if I could afford it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,975 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I saw this when I was in Poland last saturday. Apologies it's not my own image but I didn't take one as I was sure I was going to see lots of them on the streets of Dublin, but I haven't seen any here at all, has anyone? It's much nicer looking in reality.

citroen_2006-C6-002_2.jpg

I saw this Maxima in Poland again and for the same reason as above I didn't take a picture but I haven't seen any in Dublin either, has anyone?

0605_2007_nissan_maxima_1_445.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭whicawha

There is a white one of those Maxima's floating around Letterkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

eo980 wrote:
    I saw this Maxima in Poland again and for the same reason as above I didn't take a picture but I haven't seen any in Dublin either, has anyone?

That's an American-spec. Maxima, which are very different to the European ones (the European ones are badged as Infiniti's over in the States).

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

eo980 wrote:
    I didn't take one as I was sure I was going to see lots of them on the streets of Dublin, but I haven't seen any here at all, has anyone? It's much nicer looking in reality
    Yup, here's one I saw recently! :)

CitroenC6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

seem some of those (or similar) in Japan. think it's a Cima over there..

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

The Gallardo has been swanning around for a while now. Note the towing eye...

IMG_5188.jpg
    IMG_5187.jpg
    IMG_5189.jpg
    IMG_5192.jpg
    IMG_5186.jpg

• Advertisement

Anybody get a pic of the new M3 that was in Murphy & Gunnes last night? I'm waiting on my friend to send me a pic he took of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

fletch wrote:
    Anybody get a pic of the new M3 that was in Murphy & Gunnes last night? I'm waiting on my friend to send me a pic he took of it.

There is a Brand new Black one appeared on my estate over the weekend, might see if I can get a sneaky photo as I slow down to drool either on the way in or out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

I seen that 04 360 being taken away on a truck from des cullen in sandyford.It must be getting a service in belfast from charles hurst

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

drdre wrote:
    I seen that 04 360 being taken away on a truck from des cullen in sandyford.It must be getting a service in belfast from charles hurst
    do you actually live in Des Cullen's? you seem to squeeze his name in wherever possible :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭richie_rvf

No idea what happened here - taken a while ago;

DSC00349.JPG

Just love this car;

DSC00350.JPG

DSC00351.JPG

No idea, saw this on Fitzwilliam Square recently;

DSC00360.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Hopefully that S-Class will reverse over the whole lotta them, car and all !!

el tel wrote:
    The Gallardo has been swanning around for a while now. Note the towing eye...

IMG_5188.jpg
    IMG_5187.jpg
    IMG_5189.jpg
    IMG_5192.jpg
    that gallardo is gorgeous, white is defenitely my fave colour on it.

any pics of those 2 f430's in the background?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

No idea, saw this on Fitzwilliam Square recently;
    That 'thing' behind the S-Class is a G-Whiz, looks like they are doing some sort of promo thing for it (photographer lurking). Oh dear, the world is ending as my nightmares become reality...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

richie_rvf wrote:
    No idea what happened here - taken a while ago;

DSC00349.JPG

she was only reversing it out of the driveway..........:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

land9 wrote:
    she was only reversing it out of the driveway..........:D

Where the funck did you meet Richard Dean Anderson ? (http://www.celticsnipers.com/)

Luck bast**d lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement