Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grainne B 2004-2005

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Well, I must say, I appreciate the honesty, though the money thing was largely a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Hmmm, should I let that drop or go ahead with the obvious "you never had a problem giving money to prostitues!" joke... Tough call.
    I'm bored so it's the former :P
    ... *latter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thegreenfairy

hi grainne!lemony pavlova here!see you tuesday!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hobotastic wrote:
    Well, I must say, I appreciate the honesty, though the money thing was largely a joke.
    =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

hi grainne!lemony pavlova here!see you tuesday!:)

Spying? Methinks thats...a bit odd- I didn't know she was on boards...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

JenLorigan wrote:
    ... *latter?
    Too lazy to do it, so methinks it was the former..

You know what, it matters not!

O_o How did Aine find me??? That's so odd... I agree Tara, Stalker! Anyways, chem was hard! Stupid soaponification! Those questions were so difficult :( Oh, but Aine, the only thing I remembered during the exam was before hand you telling me that methly orange turns from yellow to red (or whatever) for the washing powder experiment. Saved my life, woo!

I don't touch storks!!!

I remember when we were doing the bleach experiment, right before we started someone noticed that it said not to use thick bleach, in the book. So we're like "whoa, what do we have?", and it turned out to be "EXTRA THICK FORMULA". So the teacher tells someone to go into the back, they have another bottle of bleach there. It was funny, the one she came back with was "THICKEST BLEACH EVER!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Ha. That pleases me.

Furnish the thread with more tales of chemical comedy.

Oh dear, it'll be like R4ph's thread all over again... Not that it matters, this thread'll probably be whiped out of existance once all the n00bs get back form camp :(

Don't think I have many more tales of chemical comedy. Though my teacher got quite accustomed to me gettting a lab coat out of the preparation room and wearing it throughout the class. Even the non-practical classes, you ask? Especially the non-practical classes! I even ended up presenting our school's talent show in that coat. It had a big yellow stain on the front. Looked like pee. But it wasn't. At least, it wasn't mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Nothing funny happened in any of my chemistry classes. Unless you find it funny that one quickfit apparautus exploded, another caught fire and a guy got sprayed with water, thought it was acid and freaked out. Oh wait, I do. Good times.
    this thread'll probably be whiped out of existance once all the n00bs get back form camp :(
    Never!

Let's hope not!
    Speakin of CTYI, was talkin to Cloudy the big session 1er. Apparently she's the "popular" one on campus this year, so you know it can't be a very good session at all... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

My leaving cert physics class (all seven of us) shared a room with the three girls doing chemistry. So we were busy pretending to study optics or something like that one day, when there was this tiny explosion on the other side of the room, followed by a sooty fallout descending from the ceiling and blackening us/all our stuff. Anyone know if any of the chemistry experiments are actually supposed to do this?

Oh and someone set the teacher on fire once. Sadly, I wasn't there ^_^

Oh and *glares at G for not texting him*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

That's from the igniting of ethyne or ethene can't remember.

Haha! I just texted you now! Before I read this message so it still counts as me not forgetting about you.
    Greetings and Salutations Matthew the Big. You and Bowler officially suck for leaving early on Saturday! :P

And you officialy suck. Just in general.

Must... resist... innuendo... !

Well, given it's R4ph who made the comment in the first place he probably had *that* in mind anyways -.-

Boobs.

Haha! I just texted you now! Before I read this message so it still counts as me not forgetting about you.
    Greetings and Salutations Matthew the Big. You and Bowler officially suck for leaving early on Saturday! :P
    I wonder why....

Filthy whoore acting like that in public ¬_¬

• Advertisement

Treasure your colon,
    G touches Storks chaque nuit
    Maeve Binchy is God.

You're my world Pete! Oh, and do you know who's a big dyke? Because I know, and I think, if you think very hard about it, you'll know too....

~Hank. (I love Malp!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

Desmoulins wrote:
    Treasure your colon

I just read that story.

Hrm...

Charming :P

Yes Tara, she is
    The biggest dyke known to man
    Thanks for the Haiku!

My dearest love Hank
    You're my lighthouse in the fog
    I touched yer ma's stork!

Guts is indeed a truely disturbing story with a very poignant message: Treasure your colon and never go swimming.... I think we can all take something from that :P
    I wonder why....

Because you suck, duh!

Guts is disturbing
    But what else would expect
    From a man like Chuck

Haiku are easy
    Not sure if that's the plural
    But I don't much care.

Yer ma is easy....
    ...I am starting to sound like
    That dyke that we hate

I sent a letter
    Which displays my feelings on
    The subject of Guts

I felt really ill
    After reading that story
    It was quite perverse.

William Shatner
    Impressions are so much fun
    He talks in haiku....

Try to imagine
    A world where the Hoff is king,
    It 'boogles' the mind....;)

My beautiful Pete
    My brown bag in the famine,
    You rock my world, man!

Because you suck, duh!

I'll apply the same logic here that i did when i didn't go to the lebian disco.

I think staring reults in beatings.

Oooo! As they say in the vernacular, "zing"!

High five!

Shut your face boy! :P

• Advertisement

Do you remember that one time, at band/nerd camp, when the shower exploded and we all had to use the showers in the pool place (had to, they forced us to...)? No? I remember George, Conor, and myself were the first to use them. And it ROCKED!

Advertisement