Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne B 2004-2005

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Hobotastic

Ha, I already got my Gun Shot this year, I'm immune. Hey look, a pun, and it was completely accidental...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Well done Brens :) I'm oh so proud of you! *pats head*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Where Hydrogen is built into Helium
    At a temperature of millions of degrees

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Eh, fashionably late there R4ph? :p

Eh, Galway?

'sides, no one else finished the quote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

I was going to, but decided that it stank of unoriginality.

Like the way yore ma stinks of faecal matter?

Uncannily like it, actually.

The resemblence really is unparallel! I almost couldn't stand having sex with her last night....ALMOST! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

... lame ...

• Advertisement

You're right, I've really lowered the overall standard of the thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Gerbils, eh?! Where are the darn critters, I'll show 'em, honest I will... *brandishes entirely non-sexual stick*

*brandishes entirely sexual stick*

It had to be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Watch it, or he'll make us ...
    SMOKE HIS MEAT CIGAR!!!

*cough*

With a bag of sweets and a cheesy smile?

Hmm, Bren has some weird fetishes.... :P
    It's all that crazy cultchie Galway life! Get away from the fire fumes and mad sexy partys that college life brings! Uck, only a few more weeks and my school life is over, hurrah hurrah!!!

June 19th baby, only 8 more days to go!

(There are other days without exams, but I'm not counting those)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I don't get off till the 23rd, damn applied maths *grumbles*.

I have no weird fetishes, I was merely alluding to the Pedophile Song, as the poster before me did. I'm disappointed no one else seemed to remember.

I'm off on the 20th. R4ph, i thought you did Chemistry how come you're off so early dude? Not fair...*grumble grumble*
    Oh joy, then after my LC I have my nice nine to five office job to look forward to... :/
    Not cool man!

• Advertisement

Ah, Chemistry, my old nemesis, how I remember thee, with your mighty atoms, your diminutive electrons, and unholy collection of elements, mixtures and compounds. Never shall I forget the cries of the hydrogen bonds, shaking their ultra-strong fists at us as we poured, "Faster, faster!" Always faster, always more! The organic compounds were never satisfied...

After my LC I'm going to america. And I do biology and Physics, no chem.

R4ph, it brings me some comfort that even with only one day left you're still cybernerding. It makes me feel less guilty for just watching Clueless :P
    But, enjoy America you big nerd. Ooh, there be an anime convention on either this or next month. Go to it minion and quest for the yaoi stands. There always fun ;)
    Lol, Bren, nice little spiel there. How long have you ben waiting for a chance to recite it...? ;)

Interesting fact, for my Christmas exams I unplugged my computer and relocated the power cord. But for my mocks, I didn't. Now, seeing as I did better in my mocks, I regard that as empirical proof that the internet is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I'm off on the 22nd.

(I know it's JC so I don't have the same bitching rights... But I'm still bitter.)

My last exam's the 23rd... fookin' Japanese.

That's the price you pay for doing one of the coolest subjects ever Em! I so badly wanted to do Japanese in college for an entire year but was forbidden from as I didn't do it in school.... A vicious circle, I know... :(
    Oh, and I'd like to take this opportunity to curse all of those going back to CTYI this year. In a few months hese boards will be clogged with fresh young un's and us Nevs will be forgotten.... How very depressing :(

Would it make you feel better if I pointed that I was only there in 2004, and so I know about 4 people on these boards? I wasn't there as often as you, and it was longer ago than you. It could be worse.

I remember you... i think. I don't think I liked you though, you kept asking me for money

• Advertisement

Hmmm, should I let that drop or go ahead with the obvious "you never had a problem giving money to prostitues!" joke... Tough call.
    I'm bored so it's the former :P

Advertisement