Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Grainne B 2004-2005

Comments

• Hehehe, hey G, you want me to tell them what I discovered about Google? Do you remember that? Muwhahah! Oh the mystery! THE MYSTERY! Well... mystery to anyone who's not me. Or G, I suppose. Women count as people too nowadays, don't they? Humbug. HUMBUG I SAY!

• Don't. You. DARE!!! That was a complete coincidence!!! I don't know HOW I ended up on that particular site...:rolleyes:

• Coincidence? Or not really surprising....didn't they offer you DIY piercings? :D

• Well DIY implies I'd do it myself. I think they wanted to be more...involved, shall we say in my future piercings... Ew.

• If I was any more confused by the last 2 posts, I'd need a helmet.

• Advertisement

• when are we going vibrator shopping? yeah guy u read me correctly...

• Now I DO need a helmet. Were you referring to Guy as in Guy Wingfield Horan, or guy as in that guy there who was posting, ie, me?

AAAH!

• wingfield horan of course...him and his libido...pshaw! i was in wagamamas last night!

• Damn you! Me wants some Japanese food... Aww, poor Brendan, thou art so confused...

• If you really want to be confused, ask yourself just why you can never touch your elbow with your tongue.

• Advertisement

• The fact I can touch other peoples' elbows with my tongue, or for that matter, other peoples' tongues with my elbow, keeps that despair at bay.

• Ladies and gentlemen, I give you talented youth.

• ... who is she talking to?

• The Ladies and gentlemen. Duh!

• Yeah. The ladies and gentlemen get me. >.>

As does R4ph, apparently. Good work.
    /me hugs r4ph.

• "Hug"

• Raphael wrote:
    The Ladies and gentlemen, Duh!

No, that's Brendan, not Duh.

• R4ph, I demand hugs... 6th year be killing G, slowly, painfully, but surely... Who knew Circle of Friends could cause so much tortue...:(

• /me hugs G.

Like a good little Hugbot. :)

• Heh... does that make us ladies and gentlemen? I'd call us a lot of things, but never either of those... and certainly not both....

• Advertisement

• Come to teh UCD open day on wednesday and hugs there will be

• Bah, nobody came to the NUIG open day.... I was juggling for 3 god damn hours, and nobody came! Actually, I saw Ned there, that was cool. From me old RA group. But still, why did none of you come to NUIG?

• Lol, I can just imagine you standing there for three hours in the wind and rain... Like a lost puppy just waiting to be kicked :rolleyes:

Thanks JenL!!! Malheurusement, I can't go to UCD. I have interview for Art college that week and can't miss any more class.... Stupid school, me wants R4ph hugs... :(

• Oh well, sucks to be you

• *bitchslaps*
    I know, I don't need reminding... :(
    Stupid art college! *cries buckets of tears*

• Hey! I wasn't out in the rain. The Juggling Society had people performing all day in the sports building. It was groovy. People came and watched us a lot. Some random girl walked up and gave one of my friends her number. Heh, twas pretty funny! See, all the girls are in juggling nowadays. Or, as it were, not.

• Awww, someone's a stud with the lay-dies!:)
    But damn you, your zeal for juggling has made me wanna learn Poi... Damn you Brendan!

• Girls can look pretty damn sexy spinning poi. Guys... can't. They can look skilled, or girly.

• Indeed, which is why I wanna learn it! Heh, it'd be a pretty handy party trick ;) Especially with the fire!
    But knowing me I would probably kill myself with them :( Not cool...

• Advertisement

• Light a fire for a man and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Well, my work here is done.

Advertisement