Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Grainne B 2004-2005

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Chowburger wrote:
    I'm game! *thumbs up*
    Grrrr...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Chowburger

Ah, crap!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Oh for ****s sake....

At first I just thought Daithi wanted sex...

Well if it's offered...

It's always offered by G!

• Advertisement

Hey! I have class!!! I'm a lady, I wouldn't stoop to your felacio-obsessed level Em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Hey! I have class!!! I'm a lady,

ha! heard that one before:rolleyes:

I wouldn't stoop to your felacio-obsessed level Em!
    I'd think kneel'd be a better verb in that sentence...

Me foresees a life being known as The Skank...

Well some may call you The Scanck. Classier Methinks.

• Advertisement

Oh yes, it had a certain Je ne sais pas to it.... As in I really don't know how you pronounce that...

Oh yes, it had a certain Je ne sais pas to it.... As in I really don't know how you pronounce that...

je ne sais quoi??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I'd think kneel'd be a better verb in that sentence...

Hehe! :D

(S)He who laughs last just got the joke.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yazamalainia

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    officially the most sexual roomie to ever grace the halls of ctyi......
    ok best memories,,,,
    first morning at half 7 when i legged it in a took a photo, all those times i took a photo of you just out of the shower :D the night you teepeed my room when i was asleep!
    em me talking about THAT guy for three weeks straight, listening to THAT song over and over again for three weeks! random dancing to baby got back the morning we got up to do our laundry and ended up doing it in the sink cos i was too lazy to go down to the laundrette...me trying to teach you that weird language one nite at bout 4 in the morning, the time we did the morning run!!! and i was dying by the time i got to the park let alone started "running":o hmm......what else, theres waaaaay to many good memories.....ill repost when i remember more!
    love you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:p

em me talking about THAT guy for three weeks straight, listening to THAT song over and over again for three weeks! random dancing to baby got back the morning we got up to do our laundry and ended up doing it in the sink cos i was too lazy to go down to the laundrette...
    *groans* Methinks some of the underwear fell out the window...I want it back! Woot, Baby Got Back!!!! All that sexy dancing and erotic adventures!:D
    Hmmm, yes those guys did cause many a scandalous Will I, Won't I debate...Skanks!
    I **heart** Yaz!!!

*groans* Methinks some of the underwear fell out the window...I want it back!

i'd say your chances are fairly slim....:rolleyes:

Lol, I'd imagine yes... Damn, and they were so cool...
    Anywho, me knows not if I'll talk to you all before Poland so if not I love you all!!! Happy New Years, etc (Happy birthday to Tara!!!)
    Me love you long time
    -G
    xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Merry Poland!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Or, 'frohlice Polen' as the italians would say...

Trip, you, a, have, fantastic, G, hope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Bill Engee speak good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

JenLorigan wrote:
    Bill Engee speak good.
    Me fail English?
    That's unpossible...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Actually, Guy, if you're quoting that Sipsons epsiode, the quote is

"Me flail English? That's unpossible."

<pause to push glasses up my nose>

So there. I hope you've learned from this little chat.

Me fails to see the difference between the two quotes...
    Anyhoodles, it is I, your beloved skank, sending you a chilling message from beyind the grave!!! Booga booga!!!
    G's back friom Poland which she hearts uncontrollably!!! I also heart nerds who i miss very much...

IT'S TARA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!

Yay! You live!
    Advance warning: there is now, unless you got it already, a (very short) letter in the post addressed to 'Gráinne-who-is-in-Poland-now-I-think' :p

I haven't gotten it! But I look forward to it immensely!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yazamalainia

g guess what i found today! cos i kinda lsot it for a while, the picture of me and you the morning we did the morning run! mwaha, i also found you doing the egg and spoon race, you in nout but a towel, you the first morning in your pj's and me dancing to baby got back! oh the memories...i miss noodles and spar cola, and i broke my yasmin cup! everyone mourn with me!
    g rocks!:eek:

Oh my God... If you EVER post that picture of me in nought but a towel I will kill you!!!! Damn you Yaz :P
    You broke the cup!?! Woe... Though I very much remember you leaving it behind on the last day of camp and me having to leg it down to the Street from Res with it in about .05seconds :P I shall make you a new cup! Or not. Whichever mood strikes me first...

Me *hearts* Yazmin!

And since this is my thread

Me *hearts* G!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's already over the net tbh. Just google skank in a towel.

• Advertisement

STFU!!!
    You know, for a moment there I was glad you were back online R4ph *tear* You suck!

BTW, I did google image skank in a towel. Some weird bird/skunk hybrid came up... I'm way hotter than that!!!

Advertisement