Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychics & Mediums (ask questions here)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭scorptech

Hi, just thought I would mention that in the next few months I will be contacting
    as many mediums that I can get in touch with in Ireland to setup a database for Irish mediums.

I will also be updating the www.circleofwhitelight.co.uk website to include Ireland.

If you are interested in joining a development circle, pop over to the "development Circle" thread for more information.

Scorptech

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

hi, can ayone tell me if they ever heard of or seen a woman called margaret hurdman. she is a psychic and medium. she played in the civic theatre in tallaght recently. she is suppose to be good but i would like to hear more. also so guy who is also a medium in tara in meath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nic999

i am looking for a good medium in or near tallaght, does anyone know of one and has there number?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aceobrien22

Hey!
    Just wondering if anyone here has heard of or been to this psychic in Mullingar?
    He is meant to be very good and you have to book him well in advance.
    A few of my pals have organised a meeting with him for next friday and Im going to see what hes like for myself.
    Anyone heard of him?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kos

Like to go and see carol any chance of no?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭vanessa

yes my mum, aunt and cousin went to see him a while back... he seemed to be spot on with a lot of things

• Registered Users Posts: 10 BuilderBobie

Yea I heard he's good. He operates in a pub or room behind a bar or some where like that. You ring in advance and when you arrive you get a ticket and wait your turn. By all accounts he is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 linda100

AntiRip wrote:
    there is also a woman in croom in limerick. she takes you into her own car. she blow me away. told me my name, my gf name and discribed her so accurately, height, color hair etc. all my cousins went down & she also said all their names accurately, etc. she told one of them the second name of his future wife and described her. she was right. her name is kate o halleran. e50. u dont say a word. she does all the talking

can someone please tell me that carol's number from enfield i think? I'm searching the country for a good medium. please, someone pm. i will have the number of that ladies no in croom
    i would like if u could send me that number pls

i would like if u could send me that number pls
    linda

hiya know who ur talking about her name linda il look up her number for u ok

• Advertisement

seen her shes brillant she moved to kildare i think a friend of mine has her number il check it out for u

if u can get that nu it would be brill

can u tell me where he is please

if any one has any good numbers could they send them to me pls
    linda

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Wow. Linda, stop posting and be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

It saddens me that all of her 7 posts are in the one thread...

i want to check some one who passed away any numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

hi Linda
    it seems to be a task trying to get numbers here, partially because a lot of the recommendations are a little dated or the posters aren't available to respond.
    You could try checking out http://www.angelsofireland.ie/ (seemingly its the only available/credible link here although I have no personal experience of the reader)
    there is more information and a contact number available on the site.

best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

Yeah heard alot of good things from about 10 different people...

carol burne is in kildare :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Daavid

I believe the pub he works from is the Yukon Lounge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rita

KatieK wrote:
    That girls name is Carol Byrne, pm me if you want the number, I dont want to post it on here without permission!

Hi,
    Could you please give me Carol's number, many thanks for this.
    Rita

crazyfizz wrote:
    To anyone looking for the white witch in Cobh, Her real name is Helen Barrett and the best way of contacting her would be to call to where she does her readings. If you want more info pm me

Hi,
    Could you please give me her number, thanks

Any chance to obtain her number?

Sandy2004 wrote:
    I have been to Carol also, she is amazing. Very detailed reading! Well worth the trip.

Please give me her number, many thanks

maggz wrote:
    I have the white witches number. I went to see her about 6 months ago. 3 of us went, after hearing great things. Maybe she was having an off day, but I found that she told the 3 of us a lot of the same things. If you want her number send me an email.

Could you Please send me her number, many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Solas could we please kill this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Zillah wrote:
    Solas could we please kill this thread?

If anyone wants Carols number just PM me rather than continuously posting the same question on the thread. It is very hard to contact her anyway but I do have a number.

Regards

Please be patient
    :)

want to pm me those details antirip. Think I might just contact her and see if she would approve of leaving a business number here permenantly.

ta

(and anyone else providing recommendations, might pm me the contact details and I'll do a few enquiries)

• Advertisement

anyone want to pm me contact details?

Advertisement