Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aonghus FJR Collins, 2001-2005

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

It's the most powerful magic removal spell there is. MUAHAHAHA.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

*continues to do puppydog eyes*

*GUILT* *GUILT*

You know, if you'd attempted to counterspell instead of trying to guilt trip me, you wouldn't be in this mess

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

*puppydog eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Guilt trip is a fairly powerful counterspell, but tbh, Ole Mordie's just too good. In the SACK.

• Advertisement

Aww yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

/casts Crushing Hand!

Oh noes! Damn you Bigby, and damn my poor grapple skill!

/Manifests Form of Doom

You are in trouble, Raph!

/me casts Gaseous form and wisps away through cracks in the ceiling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

wtf are you guys doing......

Well SOMEONES never played DnD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Raphael wrote:
    Right, fair enough. Oh, also, your signature is WAY too big. THere's a 4 line limit, or 8 lines small text
    Crap! Thanks for telling me, at least. Now, off to find something wrong with your posting. If I hang around here, it shouldn't take long *waits*. Can I get a drink while I'm waiting? There's a bar in my thread.

Raphael wrote:
    /me casts Gaseous form and wisps away through cracks in the ceiling

/Manifest Genesis, even if it doesn't affect air and gaseous forms, just for the hell of it

Ah, but I have...*casts Mordenkainen's Sword and sets it to hunt you*
    I'm just wondering at its place in this context. As in why?
    (yes, I realise I have negated my point by joining in, but wtf)

It's fun!

*casts presdigidation and turns pipo's sword pink*

I belive you'll find the spell summons a helmed horror, or somesuch, not a sword. Thats irrelevant however, it is now pink.
    Why am I still awake, I have to be up a six tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

My chemistry teacher said "For the experiment to work the substance must be in gaseous form" I almost asked "But where are we going to find a mage at this hour?" but decided against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That would have been amusing, though most people wouldn't have gotten it... It occurs to me that I haven't posted in this before... Um, yeah, Aonghus rocks. *enthusiasm*

Chemistry was fun today, we purified benzoic acid, and I wandered around in the chemistry store (Where we aren't supposed to be). Fun. And we boiled water by heating up a metal spatula and putting it in little pools of water. THen I accidentally poked someone with it.

• Advertisement

I'm apparently being recruited into building a blimp for the young scientist. A small one. I plan on putting small Nitrogen powered missles on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

curiosly, neither have i, and were both aonghus-room-mates, how odd.
    i do love you aonghus,
    anyway, no-one uses my schools chem-lab cos it smells funny(someone broke the fume cupboard) and our physics lab has, what we like to call, a nuclear cupboard and some one spilled mercury on the floor in there before i came into the school, and its still there, 5+ years laterno wonder i get headaches during double physics...

Wooo, Guy! Best roommate evar!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Bitch!

Wooo, Dave! Best roomate ever in terms of kerazy money-making schemes!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

*big puppydog eyes*
    What about me???? :( Was I not your favourite roomie??? You said I was...*trembley lower lip*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

NEVER MIND!!!

I posted in the wrong thread.

Also, hello aonghus.

*big puppydog eyes*
    What about me???? :( Was I not your favourite roomie??? You said I was...*trembley lower lip*
    It doesn't really count as being a roommate dear, it was only for one night.

One night of wild chocolatey passion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Undergod wrote:
    Chemistry was fun today, we purified benzoic acid, and I wandered around in the chemistry store (Where we aren't supposed to be). Fun. And we boiled water by heating up a metal spatula and putting it in little pools of water. THen I accidentally poked someone with it.
    One time, being Ciarán the Class I idiot (see John Bowler's thread) I burned myself on a piece of metal in science. Not that hard to do, you might say, but this was a piece of metal that had just spent about 10 minutes in the flame of a bunsen burner. I really am a colossal muppet...
    Sorry to interrupt this fascinating conversation about Aonghus' roommates. Carry on. And hurry up and make a mistake! Otherwise, I'll have to be watching you at the reunion, which will be incredibly frightening for all involved. And have you realised that your middle initials are just one letter off FDR, the American president who got 4 terms? I'll shut up now...

Advertisement