Advertisement
Where is Report Post on mobile? We've made a slight change, see here
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Aonghus FJR Collins, 2001-2005

Comments

• The new experiment-writing-up format includes 'safety procedures.' The potassium permanganate girl wrote "Do not eat chemicals" in it.

• sounds like fun eating toxic chemicals...

• I know someone who (temporarily) tattooed themselves with potassium permanganate before...

• I accidentaly inhaled Sulphur Dioxide today. It hurt my brain.

• *gives Bill high five*

• Advertisement

• Very tsmart. Ah, mistakes in Science, especially Chemistry. Mine was actually in Physics, but anyhoo...

• JenLorigan wrote:
    The new experiment-writing-up format includes 'safety procedures.' The potassium permanganate girl wrote "Do not eat chemicals" in it.
    Sheer genius.

• Undergod wrote:
    I accidentaly inhaled Sulphur Dioxide today. It hurt my brain.
    /me hugs Bill's brain.

• /me steals Bills brain

• nh7uyn
    #mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Advertisement

• In one of my chemistry classes one guy sprayed another guy in the back of the neck with a wash bottle. He thought it was acid and freaked out. There were also a few times in physics when I managed to make smoke come from the electronics kits. Then there was the fire piston, nuff said.

• I heart Aonghus!

Is Jenneh's contribution to the thread war.

• I'm not entirely sure if I've posted on this or not, and going back to check is more effort than it's worth, so I shall post now.

Yes.

Oh, yeah, supposed to be saying something about Aonghus here.

Yeah, he's great. Aonghus ftw and all that jazz. :)

• I less than 3 teh hugbot Jenthousand

I also less than 3 teh Aoibheann

• Nice stealth there. Good boy. *pats head*

<3!

• </3

That really looks more like a fish than a broken heart....

• Yer face looks more like a fish!!!

I suppose I should say something nice about R4ph, mais, je crois que you think I actually am a prostitute that happened to be on DCU campus when CTYI was goin on... Not a Nerd, a prostitute...

I love R4ph!

• Undergod wrote:
    I accidentaly inhaled Sulphur Dioxide today. It hurt my brain.
    Sounds like it would hurt....thats the stuff that stinks the entire lab for weeks yeah? Ours smells like that and boiled cabbage...it hurts to go in there..lots of headaches.

• Raphael wrote:
    </3

That really looks more like a fish than a broken heart....

:(

How could you be so cruel?

• You and your fish-heart-breaking. Go and apologise right now!
    My contribution to the thread war is to be some kind of weird double-agent thing, working for both sides while secretly trying to get posts for my own thread...why am I admitting this?

• Advertisement

• Lord Cran: *shrug*

Aoibheann: See above, less s and r

• Two years ago, a science teacher in our school was explaining density to first years and used a container of mercury to illustrate his point.;)
    It culminated in him throwing the container towards one unfortunate boy and the container landing on the floor and breaking. The whole lab had to be evacuated etc.:D

• Right, I'm officially putting this chemistry conversation into Room 101.
    No one can talk about it EVER AGAIN...
    And no, I am not condemning the subject, this thread just needs a bit more Aonghus appreciation and a little less "Well today in the lab..."
    So I'll start off:

Aonghus is great.

Take it from there kids.

• Aonghus FJR Collins > A lot of very great things competing at the highest level of international greatness, all performing at previously unreached levels of greatness.

• Undergod wrote:
    A lot of very great things competing at the highest level of international greatness, all performing at previously unreached levels of greatness.
    So, CTYI basically

• I wouldn't say he's better than CTYI...

• but nine of six dentist agree

• Ah yes, the elusive Guild of Dentists. they do know best...

• It's a man's life in th elusive Guild of Dentists!

• Advertisement

• What happens if Aonghus was in the lab today? He wasn't (at least, I didn't see him), but what if he was? Well? WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO THEN?!!
    EDIT:10 pages! Shall we count this as a point for me? Let's say it's 2-2 now, shall we?

Advertisement