Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrie

Options
  • 28-01-2005 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Am i dreaming or did i hear somewhere that katie off's tommy by accident and then off's herself. o i can but dream. she is the most annoying c*nt on the planet
    any other soap spoilers feel free to post them. im a student with lots of time on my hands hence i watch them all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

tintinr35 wrote:
    Am i dreaming or did i hear somewhere that katie off's tommy by accident and then off's herself. o i can but dream. she is the most annoying c*nt on the planet
    any other soap spoilers feel free to post them. im a student with lots of time on my hands hence i watch them all

yeah its rumoured

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

yeah apparantly the storyline is going to kick off next week... and it all starts out over a condom.

Sallys daugher (rosie or sophie not sure which) and Tommys son Craig decide that they are going to have sex due to the fact that they think the world is going to end on March 17th (what with them being goths and all). Anyway Tommy finds a Condom in Cragis room and freaks out and ends up punching him on the street and knocking him out. Tommy later finds out that the Condon came from Sallys purse (she is having the affair with the car man).

For some reason Tommy thinks that Sally is having an affair with Martin and convinces Katy of this so he persuades her to have an abortion.

Not sure what happens next but anyway the truth of Sallys affair comes out so Katy knows that her dad was lying, they have a massive fight and she stabs him and he dies. Her mum tries to take the rap but the cops figure out it was Katy and she tops her self.. think this all happens in March/April.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

CORONATION STREET 2005

* Sarah Platt finally gets a nice boyfriend - called Scooter!

* Adam Barlow (son of Mike and grandson of Ken) returns to the Street

* Claire Peacock starts training as a train driver

* This leads to the rumour that producers are planning the biggest stunt
    ever in soap
    history - the Coronation Street train crash would see a train plummeting
    onto the
    cobbles. This part of the storyline has not yet been confirmed, but Tony
    Wood (the
    show's producer) has said it is one of a few possible blockbuster plots
    which they hope
    will beat Mad Maya's revenge

* Mad Maya will be back! Tony Wood revealed in Inside Soap magazine that
    Maya is a
    "fantastic character" and that "Dev and Sunita should not get too cosy
    yet!"

* Tommy, Angela and Katy Harris WILL leave Coronation Street early 2005
    after Katy stabs
    Tommy to death in a frenzied attack which will shock viewers. Insiders have
    said that
    the storyline will be more "gruesome" than when Richard Hillman attacked
    Maxine and
    Emily. Martin will be the number 1 suspect, but Angela will end up taking
    the blame for
    the death. Only Craig will remain in the Street.

* This story leads to the possible introduction of a new family onto the
    Street -
    insiders have reported that an Asian family are a strong possibility.

* Craig and Rosie Webster will turn into Goths, and both will go "off the
    rails" as they
    enter their teenage years.

* Rovers barmaid Violet will announce that she is HIV Positive - news which
    will shock
    boyfriend Jason Grimshaw. However, Jason will end up supporting her.

* Factory worker Kelly Crabtree will embark on a steamy affair with
    newly-single Steve
    McDonald

* Meanwhile, Sally Webster will have an affair with new boss Ian Davenport

* Shelley's relationship with Charlie will take on a frightening new twist,
    as he begins
    to abuse her physically as well as psychologically. Insiders reveal that
    the storyline
    will come to an "explosive" end in mid-2005 - hinting that Charlie will end
    up "far
    worse off than Peter"

* Deirdre and Ken will remarry in early 2005 - but the day will be ruined
    when Deirdre's
    ex (and Tracy's real dad) Ray Langton turns up and drops dead at the
    ceremony.

* This may be the final year for Jack and Vera - both actors Bill Tarmey
    and Liz Dawn
    have suffered serious health problems in recent years, and may leave the
    show next year.
    Rumours suggest the Duckworths will leave on a happy note after winning the
    lottery.

* There will be serious trouble ahead for Danny and Frankie Baldwin in 2005
    - though no
    word as yet what that storyline will involve.

* Meanwhile, Jamie Baldwin will continue his relationship with Leanne
    Battersby for the
    foreseeable future, as will Warren's relationship with Candice.

* Les Battersby and Cilla Brown will marry in one of the most hilarious
    wedding
    ceremonies ever. In actual fact, the storyline was thought up after actors
    Bruce Jones
    and Wendi Peters joked about it at a party after an awards bash - and
    bosses thought it
    was a fantastic idea!

* Dev will be written out of the show indefinitely, after actor Jimmi
    Harkishin was
    warned to take time off to sort out his drug problems or be sacked. Tony
    Wood confirms
    Dev will be coming back.

* Romance is on the cards for David Platt - though no word on who the
    "lucky" girl is
    yet!

* "Big plans" are in store for Maria Sutherland - though no word on what
    storylines may
    be coming up yet!

* Tracy Barlow will depart Coronation Street next year as actress Kate
    Ford's contract
    expires in November. The star has already admitted that she has no
    intention of signing
    on for another year.

* And for the biggest storyline of the year! Factory worker Sonia and cab
    driver Patrick
    will leave after both were axed - will anyone notice?!

Martin arrested for murder
    Corrie's Martin Platt faces a life behind bars when he is arrested for the murder of Tommy Harris, the Daily Star reports.

And girlfriend Katy Harris looks on while he is carted away by police - despite the fact that she was the one who killed her father for making her have an abortion.

When police find the blood-spattered body of Tommy, played by Thomas Craig, they are convinced that Martin is responsible.

Only days before the murder, the male nurse was heard threatening Tommy after he found out the mechanic was spreading rumours that he was sleeping with Sally Webster.

Combined with a history of bust-ups between the two men, this fact makes police convinced that Martin, played by Sean Wilson, is guilty.

But Katy, played by Lucy-Jo Hudson, is the one who actually bludgeons her mechanic dad to death with a heavy wrench.

And as Katy has made a pact with mum Angela that neither of them will tell the truth, they keep quiet - and hang Martin out to dry.

"Katy tells her mum that, although they may have washed their clothes and washed their hands, they will always be stained with murder," an insider told the newspaper.

"Her head is so mixed up and she is absolutely terrified. But she listens to her mum ... and watches as the man she still loves is carted away."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Little Goose

Where do you people get all this stuff?!?

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

If i could be arsed ida stuck "......with sexy results" at the end of each of kollegeknights sentences a la Homer Simpson

Something I was wondering. How did that footballer Tyrones bird was with manage to have what appeared to be a very nice riverside apartment despite the fact he plays for what appears to be a 50th division team? In real life hed be lucky if the club pays his travelling costs

The taxi driver is probably going seeing as he was arrested in real life for trying to smuggle coke to his brother in prison :D

Everytime i see those goths it just makes me more anxious to know when that AK I bought online is going to arrive in the post,so i can clean the streets around the central bank
    Mind you,if the world were to end,Paddys Day would be a great time,y`know,it all endin whilst were all locked off our tits. I can just imagine everyone locked at 11:59 roaring "BRING IT ON MOTHER****ER!"
    Ahem

Why do I watch such bollix?

Somethin ive always wondered,why do these programmes like to "tackle issues"? You knows its a big sh1te when they give out a helpline no at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

not been smart but i didnt understand a fcukin word of that last post
    :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Sounds like it's gonna get good... I started watching it when the Richard Hillman storyline was going on and got hooked for a while.

Kinda gone off it recently cos that whole Maya storyline kind of just bored me...

Will have to start watching it again though, this Katie storyline sounds like it's gonna be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Tha Gopher wrote:
    If i could be arsed ida stuck "......with sexy results" at the end of each of kollegeknights sentences a la Homer Simpson

that has just brightened up my evening for some reason
    damn work :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

gazzer wrote:
    (what with them being goths and all)
    "We are the goths, we are the goths!"

Ha, reckon it's hilarious myself. Corrie works so much better when you pretend it's a Phoenix Nights spinoff and watch it as a comedy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

steveland? wrote:
    Sounds like it's gonna get good... I started watching it when the Richard Hillman storyline was going on and got hooked for a while.

Kinda gone off it recently cos that whole Maya storyline kind of just bored me...

Will have to start watching it again though, this Katie storyline sounds like it's gonna be great
    Have to admit I watched the Richard Hillman - ones think 2 episodes... Will proabably watch the Katie does daddy episode. Haven't watched fair city since Lorcan? (think) mistook what's his face's head for a Titleist (you know what I mean). Think only sensational story lines will get me to watch soap operas - and I'm still ashamed of this fact! :eek:

Think the acting in Corrie is far superiour to the acting in Fair City though - well the sensationalist episodes anyhow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AllStar

tis all hotting up tonight tommy reckons sally and martain are at it like a pair of rabbits :cool:

anybody see the ad for 'Killer Katie' last night?? I saw it during Emmerdale. There was also an ad for the explosion in The Bill this week.

tis all over for poor tommie, suppose a wrench in the head will do that!!!
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

So when is katie gonna do herself in? The sooner the better if ya ask me.

yea she is an annoying baxtard all right and ugly to boot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

hopefully its all over with within this week i cant stand the bitch saying the word baby,be it "my baby" or "our baby"
    i cant really find out why that bugs me but i always just feel like punching the tv when the cow says it

Aw feckin bitch - wtf didn't she! - had a bet in office she'd top herself tonite! Grrr! Feckin' site on this are just too vague ... or I'm looking at wrong sites!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Did i hear somewhere that Ian McKellen is lined up to appear in a few episodes of Corrie?

oh - and completely O/T I have to say that I got a big of a shock, I say a bit of a shock, when I saw Fred Elliot turning up at the end of Clockwork Orange on Channel 4 a few days ago...

Did i hear somewhere that Ian McKellen is lined up to appear in a few episodes of Corrie?

oh - and completely O/T I have to say that I got a big of a shock, I say a bit of a shock, when I saw Fred Elliot turning up at the end of Clockwork Orange on Channel 4 a few days ago...
    Gandalf resurrects Katy? :D

Know they won't do this - but what is Ian McK' role on street? Intrigued!

Can see pub conversation: "Ian Ye'ed be mad not to take it man! Mad not to take it! I say!" :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

im sick of turning corrie on and seeing that Katy one whinging and crying ever few seconds, gosh! Dragging it too much now!

i'd like to eat her cat too. i bet its tasty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ian McKellen is slumming it to play the author of Hard Grinding or is it Grinding Hard? So the book group get to see a real actor at work!

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    Ian McKellen is slumming it to play the author of Hard Grinding or is it Grinding Hard? So the book group get to see a real actor at work!

:D

Katy annouces at the funeral that she did her dad in, then she goes of and kills herself. Think its in tomorrow's episode. (Monday 21st).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I just switched on Corrie - haven't watched the last few episodes properly, purely because of Katy. She is so bloody annoying :mad:

Just watching tonight's episode, my god, would she leave the show already - her incessant psycho-babble whimpering / really bad acting is driving me nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,380 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Manchester tram company have pulled the plug on the tram hitting the rovers as they reckon it will affect thier passenger numbers and faith in the service.

Its a soap for God sake people.

OMG, she's still there, guess we're gonna have to put up with her sad pathetic whinging and whimpering for another episode or two.

The tram story would be class, but I think they are planning on doing a major bus crash now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Looks like Katy is gonna be there for at least another week.

Guess it's no Corrie for me then for another few days. Isn't this having the opposite effect? They are supposed to be encouraging people to watch it, not making people want to switch it off. I had the show on mute for most of the two episodes yesterday evening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Her constant whiny/panty/desperate breathing, squeaky voice and the way she is permanently hunched over reminds me of Smeagol.

Perhaps she is paving the way for McKellan.

Advertisement