Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corrie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Ms Beanbag

The plot about Shelly and Charlie is coming to an end over the Summer. Could be pretty good! But really, how can she be soo thick?! Hes a psycho..
    I'd say Keith Duffy's character Ciarian is going to get involved and he'll get killed off somehow through it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

yea cahrlie is meant to kill ciaran because he walks in as charlie beating shellie or something according to my mother , lets hope he does in katy the whiney bit*h first though :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Katy does herself in! And Angela goes to jail for the murder (after taking the blame), so what becomes of Craig??

I heard Ciaran was to be killed off ok, had no idea what story they had in line though. That should be good. Charlie is one evil b@st@rd ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Mike Baldwin is to die of Alzhemiers next year
    This constant crying is gettin on my tits, i have barely watched since she offed her oul lad
    Does Sallys boss remind anyone else of Alan Partridge? I dunno, theres just something about him that you think he probably describes a good ride as "top shelf action" "bonking" and other classic Partridgisms.
    Memphis- id say Roy and Hayley will take in gothfreakboy. If i were the cops id frame him for the murder just to take him and his ilk off the streets

Lord why do i watch this sh1te

Tha Gopher wrote:
    This constant crying is gettin on my tits, i have barely watched since she offed her oul lad
    Does Sallys boss remind anyone else of Alan Partridge? I dunno, theres just something about him that you think he probably describes a good ride as "top shelf action" "bonking" and other classic Partridgisms.
    Memphis- id say Roy and Hayley will take in gothfreakboy. If i were the cops id frame him for the murder just to take him and his ilk off the streets

Lord why do i watch this sh1te
    No way Aaln Partridge rules , Sallys boss is a complete tool!

Tha Gopher wrote:
    I thought that was all lies- he's not leaving. Anyway, I doubt he would die through alzheimers, more likely a heart attack or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    go to jail for a crime they didn't commit!!?

please dont say Coronation street is going to be the A-Team, a crime if they copy it :)

i watched it tonight for the 1st time is ages and i have to say that the murdering mother and daughter team talking about setting someone up is taking the piss too much. the old lad died ages ago and yet they still go on about this. talk about dragging a **** storyline out

when she put the murder weapon in his coffin- now that was just stoooopid. The police are deffo going to find it...

This dragged out to the last storyline is actually putting me (and my family) off watching Corrie these days. Its sickening stuff. I can't stand it to see Katy, swaying from side to side with the bottom lip out as she sulks away like a flaming 2 year old. Its pathetic, I certainly wouldn't call it acting anyway!

If she doesn't hurry up and do herself in I'm gonna fly to Manchester and put her outta her misery personally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

memphis wrote:
    This dragged out to the last storyline is actually putting me (and my family) off watching Corrie these days. Its sickening stuff. I can't stand it to see Katy, swaying from side to side with the bottom lip out as she sulks away like a flaming 2 year old. Its pathetic, I certainly wouldn't call it acting anyway!

If she doesn't hurry up and do herself in I'm gonna fly to Manchester and put her outta her misery personally!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

Last night was just weird. How did Angela ever convince Haley that she was afraid, especially after Katy's little preformance. Haley is a smart person but man getting involved with that lot is just asking for trouble.
    in other news its nice to see Chesney being treated like a kid for once. The scene with Roy in the cafe yesterday where he knocked Roy over practicing some moves was nice to see. Chesney has a really hard time of it at home, and he's not allowed to have the childhood he deserves, but Roy and Haley are doing a good job. I'd actually like to see them fight for custody of him or something like that. And tbh I don't think Cilla'd put up much of a battle.
    I thought it was hillarious when Steve came over for Amy and Tracey was just left there, serves her right though, I really don't ever want to see her with him, Steves to nice a guy. :)

Yeah, and the new Irish girl who's going to be his love interest is going to be in it tomorrow. Tracy's gona go mad :D

Im lovin the new bad boy image there giving Ken Barlow :D Its just brilliant!About time he started speaking his mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Im lovin the new bad boy image there giving Ken Barlow
    Yeah its brill, especially last week when he came home plastered and started to bad mouth everyone, pure class. Last night he attacked blanche (verbally), great stuff.

EDIT: If that Katy one doesn't top herself soon, I will, she's fecking driving me nuts at the mo. So whiney, just wanna slap the bitch silly.

Oh my god , I know the most drawn out story ever with Angelas evil eyes and Katys bloody shaking and hecking :rolleyes:
    Yes Ken was brilliant when he was scuttered :D

• Advertisement

Maybe there should be a new forum set up specifically for soaps..?.

Ms Beanbag wrote:
    Maybe there should be a new forum set up specifically for soaps..?.
    Great idea, will put in a request for a subforum se what happens!

But it will not be passed unless its backed up!

thanx :)

hey does Ray Langton remind anyone else of golom from lord of the rings?Hes Treacys Dad, think langtons his second name.

just read in the paper he dies at ken and deirdres wedding reception...
    :rolleyes:

how do you use spoiler tags??? I cant find anything in the FAQs

• Advertisement

I dont have a clue , aww i knew itd be something stupid like that :(

Ms Beanbag wrote:
    just read in the paper he dies at ken and deirdres wedding reception...
    :rolleyes:

how do you use spoiler tags??? I cant find anything in the FAQs
    Yeah, thats right, old news that though, so no need for spoliers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I didn't know the above! But I love spoilers so I ain't annoyed or anything :D

God almighty, as regards Katy and Angela - I'm half thinking of writing a very annoyed letter to the Corrie people. I've spoken to lots of people who are seriously getting sick of Katy and her bottom lip quivering for the last three weeks. Does the pain ever end :mad:

Looks like Katy doesn't do away with herself in the next week either (on ITV the spoilers go to next Wednesday, and there's no mention of it there). When does the Charlie & Shelley fraccas kick off again?

when does Charlie kill Ciaran , god dAMN IT!

I actually doubt he will now, as there was already 1 murder this year.
    Read somewhere that the train crash is not going to happen

ah dat pissy killing off of tommy wasnt a real murder!!all da balling jesus christ! :mad:

For the love of god, would they just end the Katy-Angela lark already, it is doing my head in. I'd love to jump into the TV and beat Katy! lol

I know , that girl needs putting down!!!! :mad: and i still think ray langton is golom from lord of the rings long lost brother :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Apparently Charlie tries to kill Shelley (God I hate that stupid bitch) and Monsieur Duffy tries to intervene and gets himself killed. Well thats what I heard, could be the old story line that everyone is talking about though.

oH cool i was wondering did charlie like chase after him and kill him or what , please can he kill leanne battersby instead!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

that'd be brilliant and so unexpected. but no, she's going to ride her boyfriends dad instead. J christ she's looks like one a them cheap barbie dolls with brillo pad hair painted yella.

aw man i wish we could get leane killed off instead!Shes such an annoying useless character 1

They should kill off the younger brothers girlfriend, whats her name? The only asset she is to Corrie is, well,....... her assets! LOL She gorgeous, but she's got nothing between the 2 ears, and I hate her "I should be a model" type of character. She loves herself, flamin' tart I say!

No! Candice is brilliant :D She's so full of her own importance, it adds spice! No wonder herself and Warren are over each other so much, coz they are going out in real life.
    Did I read somewhere that Warren gets axed from Corrie?

I can't stand Sarah Platt, Gail Platt, that Platt boy, Martin Platt, the whole damn Platt family! Would they ever get rid of Sally already!

Who else can't I stand in that soap ... omg, I can't remember any names now! Norris, that's his name! Oh the list could quite go on and on.

And as for Katy, AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! For god sake, did ya hear her tonight - "take me to bed Maaaarttiiiiinnnn". Oh she's so pathetic, annoying, that quivering bottom lip - go away!

I think Leanne's funny the way she goes on, she's such a ho-bag!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

i wish they'd end this whole thing and just lock somebody up for tommys murder. i hate when they drag things out. It makes you switch off.

more balling tonight , christ almighty :rolleyes:

Ya know something - lately all I feel like I'm doing is giving out about Corrie! Why I even bother watching it anymore is just beyond me! (Life's greatest mystery, I reckon!)

Anyway, Katy is such a trollop! She just went bezerk at poor Hayley saying it was all her fault. Hello, Katy YOU are the murderer, you muppet!

Oh would she go and get out of the show already, aaaaaaaaaargh! :mad:

*edit* Shelley you are such a muppet idiotic stupid dope! And Charlie you are an evil horrible snake twat boy!

More ranting - did anybody else think that Steve's and Louise's kiss was ahh ... stupid?!

You'd think I'd get a life by not watching this crap :)

jesus christ this story line is so dragged out!!!Its getting so boring watching it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭solo1

I can't stand Sarah Platt
    Oh, not me. I could put up with a lot of crap from that little minx. Katie is a slapper though. No argument there.

• Advertisement

I used to find sarah annoyong , but anything is fascinating compared to the dragged out angela katie balling fest thats going on at the minute.

Ooooh ... Ange just said it was her. Why is she taking the blame for that annoying trollop KAAATAAY?

*goes to ITV site* Okay, Katy still hasn't killed herself by next Monday's 7:30 p.m. episode so looks like we have yet ANOTHER week of this dreadful storyline. How long has it been going on for now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I can't stand sarah lou (or sar-aar toilet as she's known in my house) she's a fu*cking selfish little wh*re who expects everyone to pick up after her. It makes me laugh when she whines about "getting her life back" at what point did she lose it? When she was sneaking off to see guys she met over the net, slipping out of her daughters birthday to hang out with friends, going joy riding, riding todd or jason or scooter or just hanging around in general?? Must've been while she was roaring and shoutin at gail for one thing or another. Jaysus I'da shown her the door ages ago, she needs her hair pulled and a good hard scalding smack, harder than the one todd gave her when he f**ked her out on the street for riding jason. :D
    I'd hoped katie and her could be proper nemisises, twould be nice to see princess sar-aar get put in her place, stroppy cow. Ah well..... tis only a soap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Cork

I think unintentional murders on soaps are hillarious. They never just call the police.

The Tommy death is a drag.

Corrie is begining to lack any bit of humour.

they need another deadly character like richard hillman , he was brilliant!!

Fred (to Ashley and Claire): Why don't you get a start on those brothers and sisters ye mentioned?

hehe, Fred is brilliant :D

Haha!!! He just fell through the garden thingy!! :D:D:D

OH ... MY ... GOD ... is Angela really going to take the blame for Tommy's murder? Does anyone know spoilers for future?

• Advertisement

yea that was gas!!!
    I wanna get a wrench to katie , oh my god!!whats up with her shaking out!!And angela just being an annoying cow :mad: its so boring .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

She tries to commit suicide next Monday the 11th for the 6000th episode. I guess that's why they've been dragging it out.

"Aaahh! Dead at last," you think? Well you'd be wrong. The c*nts drag it out further. She goes into a coma and will be that way for at least another week. :mad:

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=206018

Hey OLDYELLAR - I think you'd be a perfect accomplice in my mission!

I propose we go to Manchester, kidnap the show's writers, and re-write the script ourselves - killing Katy off immediately :D

HAHA!! -> Audrey: Good gracious, what have ya done to my lawn!

iguana - aww that just sucks! :( She's SO annoying, why do they have to drag it out even more. Does anyone think Lucy-Jo Hudson is a crap actress? I think she's playing this part so bad.

Ah no!!
    why cant they just quickly kill the whole family off , its really putting me off coronation street!!3 weeks or so now this sh*t is going on :rolleyes:

tinkerbell wrote:
    Hey OLDYELLAR - I think you'd be a perfect accomplice in my mission!

I propose we go to Manchester, kidnap the show's writers, and re-write the script ourselves - killing Katy off immediately :D

HAHA!! -> Deirdre: Good gracious, what have ya done to my lawn!
    Yea lets do it!!oh my god their going to Sheffield , will i buy the champagne or you ?? :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement