Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corrie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Leanne is such a knacker!!
    Aww jasus Kaites back!Cruddy!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Was I hearing things or did Danny call Jamie "a lucky son of a ni**er" at the end of the 1st episode tonight?

I do believe he did :)

Aah! Apparently it was lucky son of a knicker seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Kaaaataaaaay. How long is she in a coma for? Does anyone know if Angela gets out of prison?

• Advertisement

tinkerbell wrote:
    Kaaaataaaaay. How long is she in a coma for? Does anyone know if Angela gets out of prison?

Lots of spoilers here;

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/corrie/

Finally confrmation that that bitch is definately going!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

She's not dead yet, Martin could save her, lets just hope he's crap at his job!

Anyone see that thing with Danny and Leanne, (*Dad taking out Sons Girlfriend*), so thats gonna be the next affair in Corrie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

silas wrote:
    Anyone see last nights episode with Ken's Stag party, it was like a funeral until Mike said that everyone at the Table as had Deirdre, (*well except that Adam Kid, but he might in time :D *).

Unlikely, Adam is gay is the show aparrently. Turns out that Sarah Lou has the hots for him, but she ends up catching him playing tonsil tennis with some other bloke. Could be wrong, can't even remember where I read that.

But, Sarah Lou sure know's how to pick em, get another guy she fancies that turns out to be gay.

Added: Yep Silas, correct, Leanne beds Danny!

Of course it would be brilliant if Todd came back and had it off with Adam in front of Sarah! :D

• Advertisement

Damn, I wouldn't mind having it off with Todd, he's hot!

Heh, actually now that I think of it, my idea is a pretty damn good one! Of course, it'd be even funnier if Scooter joined in with Todd and Adam :D Then Sarah would really be in trouble! Ahh ... I'm so mean :D But she's such a pain in the ass!

I see Tracy & Steve get it on next week, yay! I think Tracy kicks ass. I never took a liking to Karen asuch, I like Tracy coz she creates so much trouble and spices things up in the boring street. But ain't she leaving at the end of the year, so obviously things don't work out between her n Steve, boohoo :(

P.S.
    This whole Sarah-Scooter sub-plot is really bloody pointless. It just came out of nowhere, tiz so annoying!

Yay lets hope they kill treacy off slowly!!Annoying cow , steves way too good for her!

tinkerbell wrote:
    But ain't she leaving at the end of the year, so obviously things don't work out between her n Steve, boohoo :(

No. Turns out she was just looking for more money. She signed a new contract for at least an extra year last week. Aparently she wants to give her character a chance to be happy with Steve.

WAHEY!!!!!!!!!!

I really want Tracy and Steve to get together :D

aww but why?Hes too good for her , she was so mean to the croppers :(

Ah she's funny, she adds a bit of spice to the whole thing! :D

Aw they need another Richard Hillman to spice things up .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

tinkerbell wrote:
    Heh, actually now that I think of it, my idea is a pretty damn good one! Of course, it'd be even funnier if Scooter joined in with Todd and Adam :D Then Sarah would really be in trouble! Ahh ... I'm so mean :D But she's such a pain in the ass!
    Apparently her and scooter rob a fish from someone's garden and she gets so turned on she drags him off for a ride and somewhere along the way they get found out for robbin the fish.

I think its time she had another baby.

Ah no, tracy is cool, I like her whole "I don't give a toss" attitude. She rocks! As for Steve being too good for her, its in fact him thats too good for Tracy if ya ask me.

On another note, I think Sarah Lou, should jump into the fish pond and drown, annoyin b!tch, I'll even happily be written in to hold her head in the water!

• Advertisement

I'd kick out both her shins aswell

ah id rather kill off tracy than sarah.

I kinda like to keep them both alive and make them suffer with continuos smacks to the face and head and ritual humiliations

They should've just killed the whole Platt family of the time Richard Hillman drove the car into the canal. Would be no need to introduce the tram story (which has been scrapped) to kill off a few the cast then. hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

I agree totally to that as long as they kill off grandma as well. Audrey does my head in, and hopefully if Audrey died, Fred might do himself in. His character is fine as long as he is left as the butcher and publican, but as soon as he turns entrepeneur you know its wrong, not alone that but its worse again when he tries to woo women!!

So is it more balling tonight ?Are they killing off whiney bitch Katie?

memphis wrote:
    Ah no, tracy is cool, I like her whole "I don't give a toss" attitude. She rocks! As for Steve being too good for her, its in fact him thats too good for Tracy if ya ask me.
    Are ya after saying the same thing twice there memph :D

I like Tracy, she's great craic!

There'll be no more bawling from Kaaaataaay, she is in a coma after all! I think she's dead on Wednesday or something. As for that mother of hers - she's just as equally a pain in the ass!

christ why cant they just kill that family off , or at least do something with Angela`s hair.

I actually had to turn off corrie tonight I'm so sick of

tracy and steve,
    Ange and the cop
    Leanne
    fred makin a t*t of himself
    Leanne
    tracy and steve
    martin getting thumped by a harris

• Advertisement

Are you still up for running off to Manchester and kidnapping the show's writers, and re-writing the script ourselves? :D

I'd bring back Richard from the dead so he could go on a psycho rampage and get rid of all the characters we can't stand! heh :)

Advertisement