Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

For sale/wanted (cars/parts/etc)

Options
1828384858688»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭joe1303l

If it’s priced right and is in good condition, it’ll be gone in a few days. Cheaper EV’s with some warranty left are selling well. Its the €25K+ EV’s that aren’t moving

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Space saver wheel, as new, bought for Nissan Leaf...

https://touch.adverts.ie/alloys-wheels/space-saver-wheel-nissan-leaf/33802665

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 65,223 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

As much as I am a fan of Ioniq, I agree. That price segment of the market is crowded at the moment with lots of cars offering very good value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Hey, would appreciate any suggestions for the following wanted request 🙏

Consider stretching the budget upward even if it means a small car loan over the next 12 months. Fuel/Service cost savings will assist with loan repayments. Insurance may be slightly cheaper too on a newer car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thanks for the replies. The person in question isn't in a position to get a loan now, what might be an option is to get a car within budget that may not be ideal in terms of range, but that will suffice for now and then when they are in a position to take a loan out, they could upgrade. This is an option that's being sold by a long time boards user who knows their stuff with EV's etc, so could be a safe bet for now. The range will just about get them to work and back, but it might be more risky in the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,792 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

An early leaf (and I have one!) won't do 70km on the motorway in summer let alone winter.

Not at 120km/h GPS speed. That's why you never see an early Leaf drive at those speeds 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭marketty

Would appreciate any thoughts on my ad below? Think I have been realistic with price of €9500, leaving room for a boardsie discount of course... Trade in offers were of course derisive!

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/renault-zoe-ze40-r110-dynamique-nav/37034095?campaign=3

• Advertisement

Looks ok to me, but seeing as you say you have flexibility on price, I would price it at €8990, making it the cheapest Zoe 40kWh of them all. Even a touch cheaper than a 2017 from a dealer. And very good value compared with the good few overpriced 22kWh Zoes out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

I'm a fussy fvck, so take with a grain of salt.

You have not added any text to the ad yourself. A couple of lines, no more than a paragraph can be helpful. As simple as "Selling my lovely Zoe after x years of trouble free ownership due to upgrade/change of car yada yada." Helps to be honest I find when it comes to potential buyers making contact. I never believe the "owner emigrating" stuff.

Sorry @unkel I personally don't like ads that are a few euro shy of an even 500 or 1k. When I see these, I think the seller is going to be tight, or I instinctively knock €490 off the asking before considering my real negotiating price. It's a pet hate when it's a private sale of a relatively low value car.

1. Grand.
    2. Not good. High front angle of Zoe is best avoided.
    3. Not good. straight back angle the zoe looks like a dazed frog.
    4. best to take side photos at a front or rear angle, similar to image 1.
    5. as above.
    6. No comment, other than rto say there is no good image of the infotainment system.
    7. Good framing, but photo is blurry.
    8. Terrible photo. Look at the dirt showing on the sills. Bad angle. Try copy angle of image 7.
    9. No, no, no, no, no! No baby, or booster seats. Buyers don't want to see this. Even if they have kids, they don't want to think of another childs sticky hands and mucky feet soiling the interior. Get the seat out of the car for photos and viewings.
    10. as above. Also only 1 photo of back seats is fine. Maybe take one of the boot if you want to show off how roomy it is 😁

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭User1998

The add is fine.

Thanks for the replies, ad is only up 2 days, I'm considering dropping the price a bit already just to generate a bit more interest over the weekend but at the same time not in a huge rush to sell either.

@...Ghost... I appreciate the honest and detailed feedback! I did notice the dirty sills after taking that pic and have cleaned up since, might just take that photo off altogether.

The booster seat is deliberately left in for that photo tbh, anyone I've had in the back seat has always commented that it was a bit more spacious than they expected and surprised that even the big rear facing child seat fits. Booster is out for viewings.

I might take one of the boot now that I've taken all the clutter out of it for viewings!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Very cheap for a 2019 Zoe and looks in good nick. These cars gave no trouble and a relatively bulletproof used buy.

22kw AC charging is a real bonus these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,857 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Ad gone, must have sold

Yep she was gone in less than a week! I was happy to move it on quickly as I had a new car bought and I think the new owners were pretty happy with the price! It was my first EV and a great little car. I agree on the 22kw AC, I always found it very handy. My new car doesn't have that but does have 100kw DC so I just have to plan differently when on longer trips. Would be nice to have at least 11kw AC but unfortunately not.

I think the new Zoe/Megane/Scenic all have 22kw AC and CCS if I'm not mistaken? Best of both worlds!

Edit: Sold for nearly twice the trade in value I was offered btw!

Glad to hear you got good money for it, sounds like an honest car. EV trade in values are a joke at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭CoBo55

All trade in values regardless of vehicle type are dreadful, I shudder to imagine what the market will be like in 26 when my PCP is finishing.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I've Tesla Credits to use up, if anyone wants a wall charger or Y/3/S roof rack or bicycle carrier and they are in stock, then PM me and I will price it a lot cheaper for you

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Any use on a tow bar?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Tow bar is not on the list I don’t think. It’s not on my list in the app but it may be specific for the car?

Advertisement