Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

it would be a strange plot twist if somehow her mum found the knife and is protecting her by getting rid of it.

Plus - what is this about L saying to johnnie that 'she washed it' - what did she do, wash it then put it under the bed afterwards it was washed? - its sometimes feels a bit dis-jointed this storyline I must say. - I would still like to know why they specially filmed the back door ajar when all was going on ... giving the impression Dean that had been in the pub upstairs hung around and heard something

• Registered Users Posts: 85,757 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He went looking for it when Linda told him, he said he couldn't find it anywhere in her room, perhaps he is lying and will plant elsewhere to frame another

Must suspect Dean has it but he'd have said it by now

Johnny has an evil stare

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

Who rang the mental health unit on Denise?

Yes Jack you are too to blame

Good on Ian and Cindy to go help look

It's a shame no Ravi, Phil or Nish around

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭prunudo

Kim is obviously away on her cruise, but Patrick is also missing from this Denise storyline.

And where are Zack and Whitney these days?

Was anything more said about the fight Nish and Ravi had on Christmas day.

• Advertisement

Nothing and Nish is still seen as a hero to Ravi's kids, glorious grandpa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Baybay

Catching up on last night’s episode now. Outstanding. Sobbed most of the way through.

What a truly unlikeable person Johnny Carter is though.

I liked him when he first arrived as he was protecting his mum, and doing more than anyone else aeound her, but there is definitely a more dark side appearing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,453 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Deans kid is a bit annoying.

The show is set to jump five weeks into the future as Bianca returns with Zack and Whitney visiting her

• Advertisement

Seems strange to do a flash forward for that story and only 5 weeks at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Baybay

I read it more as a sort of catch up on what’s happened while Whitney & Zach have been visiting Bianca that would bring their storyline up to date & in line with what’s current on the square

Whitney's bump looks bigger

Nish has Stacey arrested for his attack, Stacey tells Jack that Denise attacked Nish

Big Mo is returning with Freddie

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Nish has an Archie Mitchell vibe to him. I wonder if we'll get a who killed Nish storyline? I mean the 40th Anniversary is next year so I imagine there will be a big storyline planned for it.

Yes it could be a who killed Nish

Maybe Kheerat will be remembered and Suki will go back to getting him out, recast the role if the actor won't return

• Registered Users Posts: 16,453 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kat with the fun bags in yer mans face is a bit cringy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Nish is a creep.

Is Amy - Roxy Mitchell's daughter ?

Wonder how Phil is going to react when he finds out what Nishs plan was.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭DT2016

• Advertisement

As it turns out he didn't seem to care.

With Nish out on his ear, wonder who he'll lash out on next.

Suki on top, back in the family too, she is also Stacey's landlady

I know he is a villain but I like Nish, great actor is Navin

Dean could end up killing poor Jade by emptying her tablets

I think Denzel is going to turn to steroids to bulk up

How did Rocky get 10 years?

Elaine is so annoying

Linda forgets she told Johnny yet worried Denise or Stacey might mess up and tell

Whitney's bump will give it away to Sonia and Reiss

Didn't Bianca have a kid named Morgan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Riddle101

To be honest, I find Suki to be an unlikable character. They try to make her sympathetic because of Nish being an abusive and controlling husband, but she's no better herself a lot of the times. You'd think she'd be sympathetic towards Denise given how Suki had a mental breakdown after Ranveer's death, yet she's been the most vocal against Denise getting psychiatric help and wanted to prevent her from leaving. She even went so far as to threaten Jack as well. If the writers are trying to turn her into redeemed character, they're not doing a very good job tbh.

And what was the story with Whitney and Sonia tonight? Am I missing something or was there some kind of tension there when Sonia arrived? And are Bianca and Zack hiding something from Whitney? They seemed to be chatting about something that they didn't want to tell Whitney about.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭DT2016

She does but he’s a teen now she mentioned he has a new girlfriend and is always with her now

I agree Suki can be bad and as manipulative as Nish, he can't be blamed her all her behaviour considering he was in prison, she adores Nugget who is nothing to her but let innocent Jags go to prison where he died and has nothing to do with Jags kid

I think Sonia who is trying for a baby probably felt jealous and annoyed that Whitney kept it from her

It looked like he was heading that way, wanting to bulk up quick, will Ravi be his dealer or has he given up drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

Bianca Jackson….. she looks about 110 years old, l googled her and was amazed to discover she’s (patsy palmer) 51 🥴🥴…. She must have led a tough life

• Advertisement

Whitney is being selfish to Zack, her baby daddy, he is worried for her and their unborn daughter, she barely knows this girl and her family

Advertisement