Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Jan 2018]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Deeec

Whitney seemed to take a good bang and fall when she was hit by the car. Amazing recovery that she was out and about so soon after and not a scratch on her and the baby is fine. I have a feeling Whitney and Britney are just going to be a boring story and Zac is ( quite rightly ) going to run. I would have preferred to see Whitney and Zac have their lovely baby and live a happy life for even a short while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

So far, for me this isn’t the exit story Whitney deserves. What’s the point of having Bianca back or of going to wherever she’s living? There’re plenty of Britney’s in Walford, I’m sure. The story makes Whitney dismissive of Zach, careless with her own personal safety, cavalier with the safety of the baby plus what’s going on with her wardrobe?

Maybe it’ll make sense by the time it gets to the end but right now, for the first time in a long time I want to watch the episodes on fast forward.

I’m assuming something else goes very tragically wrong. Do we need to know who was driving the car? Are the police involved? Do Bianca & Sonia agree Sonia should take the baby when Whitney dies from a delayed head injury or is murdered by Keely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Deeec

I guess the writers are trying to show the importance of foster carers but possibly they should have used another character rather than Whitney- the problem I have with it is that Whitney now seems to care more about 'a random problem child' than her own baby which is a complete contradiction. The writers were doing a good job showing how fearful she was with this pregnancy after loss which was true to life but now all that is lost.

Last night was a joke seeing a pregnant Whitney up and about after a what seemed like a serious accident not giving a damn about her own baby. I found myself shouting at the TV 'what are you doing going over to druggie mothers house AGAIN on your own'. It seemed to take way too long for Bianca and Zac to follow her aswell when they should have been holding her back or insisting she go back to Walford. She didnt appear to take stock and be thankful that her baby was unharmed at all.

Zac has been so supportive of Whitney and his reaction to Whitneys recent behaviour is understandable. I personally wanted to see something good happen for Whitney for once with this baby - but its just going to be more heartache for her I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,045 ✭✭✭prunudo

You have to hand it to soapland, while their police forces are inept, their healthcare is phenomenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Last night’s episode has to be the most stupid episode I’ve ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Agreed. Specially after that belter of an episode that saw that ratbag Nish getting thrown out of his house. I felt like cheering when that happened...

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is that Whitney's exit staying with Bianca, talking in Britney, not returning with Zack or attending any hospital appointments?

I'd say if Zack had kissed Penny, she wouldn't have resisted

It's a shame Sharon and Martin are away when Zack needs them, at least he has Ravi who has beefed up more

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭DT2016

Is Bianca gone now?

If that was her return, what a waste and how much was Patsy paid as I thought she lived now permanently in America

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭DT2016

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Can anyone remind me of how Bianca ended up living alone in a dump in Milton Keynes ?

I forget why she left And what family members left with her. It must be years ago she left.

Bianca was dating Terry and AFAIR he got a job down there and they left with his son and his grand child from Cindy Jnr also Bianca's son Morgan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭Riddle101

^^^ All of Bianca's kid should be adults by now so they've all probably flown the coop and living their own lives. I mean we know Liam and Tiffany are in Germany with their dad, and I suppose Morgan could be off somewhere working or something as well. Terry's kids either left with him or they also just left on their own, so it would just be Bianca really. Pretty sad tbh, Bianca never gets a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭BaywatchHQ

Whitney recovered from being hit by the car very quickly. It made it look like she was going to die then she was up walking around the estate again the next day.

Martin returns and discovers Stacey and Jack's affair, Chelsea starts getting suspicious too as Denise returns home

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Well done George😊

How did Stacey, a non relative get in to see Denise, I assume only certain people are listed as visitors

I still suspect that Gloria is George's real mum. She had an affair with the his real dad, thats why he got killed. The woman in the court is probably his aunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Now that would be an interesting twist to the story alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,278 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Elaine is very clingy.

That woman looked the same age as George, how could he think her his mother

Jack should start interrogating each of The Six separately, he knows Denise attacked Nish so why blame Keanu or will he quit The Bill for Denise

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭animalinside

I am really bored by George's mother storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭maurv2

I hope Jack keeps up his questioning of the events on Christmas night. He knows things don't add up.

I'm sick of Stacey too .. her "faux" concern for Denise while really trying to make sure she doesn't spill the beans as far as I can see

I hope the whole Six of them are found out and the sooner the better, but I fear the whole thing is going to drag on.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,278 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Martin is my new favourite character.

Go Chelsea

Stacey trying to blame Denise and Ravi, who didn't even have a ride

I await Jean and Lauren's comments on dirty bike Stacey

Ricky and Amy should choose Denise to live with, kick out Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Baybay

Bit harsh, @JP Liz V1!

Stacey didn’t cheat on a partner. Yes, every one else in her life is impacted, including jealous Martin but she had no relationship to wreck. Unlike Jack who’s so weak he can’t take responsibility for himself & his family.

I’m assuming that, along with many other ways, that this will all come back to bite Stacey in the bum when Theo is released which must be coming up soon & Jack will not be helpful. Not to mention The Six.

• Advertisement

Stacey knew what Denise was going through, she should have been helping not jumping into bed with her husband, Amy is suffering with her mental health too this isn't good

Stacey wrecked her relationship with Lily as Jack is Charli's grandfather

Advertisement