Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson outlet deals on ebay.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

Cancelled my order said there's 'something wrong with buyers address'

No there's not. And they had my email and phone, couldn't they have checked? Looking at their ebay page feedback, looks like they won't respond.

Looks like I can't leave feedback either. Guessing its because I haven't 'bought' anything from them

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,245 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

It's a punt but some people have said the stuff from the outlet is actually untouched.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rightplace2016

I had ordered refurbished airwrap and Just got message on eBay from Dyson saying apologies but we oversold and airwrap refurb is out of stock.. we are sending a brand new airwrap instead with 2 year gaurantee. Very decent of Dyson

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭headtheball14

that's odd,I got a message today my order was confirmed

when j clicked through for details it had a different order and different address ..something strange going on

does anyone have contact details for Dyson. they just messaged the order is on the way but with the incorrect address on it. I tried the website but it's not giving email or phone number

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

If anyone is interested in selling there airwrap rather then the hassle of sending it back and refund ls through PayPal I’d gladly buy it, ragging I missed out on the deal as I bought the hairdryer last year!

not sure if anyone has received it, I'm currently two hours in on support calls to Dyson . they have sent one to the wrong address (Completely their mistake in ordering system) and told me to go pick it up. It's about four hours away from me .

they have no support other than. a chat system so you can't get a record of the issues and their other contact details don't work.

absolutely disastrous company to deal with

I'd go for one of the many dupes instead in preference to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

You can an email transcript on the chat thing (if using a pc)

But those on chat a so hit and miss , I only had one person who actually helped me

The others claimed they couldn't / just fobbed me off

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rightplace2016

• Advertisement

Thanks, glad you got it, They contacted me this afternoon to resolve it, I had to press the nuclear button on it.

I was on my phone so wasn't able to download the transcript at the time, the email on the website didn't work.

they also have a call centre you can call but I had already spent three hours on chat I think at that stage.

no issue with people I dealt with at the end, they were helpful and pleasant but just hope nothing else goes wrong as their chat support was very poor, it was a small mistake entirely on their part and they made it very difficult to resolve and managed to handle it poorly until then and made the situation much worse on their side

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭setanta1000

So looks like support from them is hit and miss - my exerience ended up ok but easily have gone the other way...

I ordered one of the Refurb Airwraps with a confirmed invoice / purchase confirmation however, delivery was slow so I chased via email only to be told that they were out of stock and my only option was to order a new one.

When I challenged they agreed to provide a brand new one at the same price as I had paid for Refurb so a 40-50% discount! When delivery finally arrived I received two - a brand new one and a refurb one 😀and still only paid the one original refurb price :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Similar experience to a friend of mine, ordered a refurb, it arrived within 3 days, they then mailed to let him now they couldn't fulfil the order and they would send a new one instead, so he now has a refurb and a new air wrap all for the price of a refurb

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

I don't suppose you're selling one? I'd love a PM if you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

The airwrap is back on eBay for €400, that’s a bit of hike in price

• Registered Users Posts: 22 FiftyTwo

Airwrap is back on ebay again - €292.49

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Is this the lowest price it’s been for sale for?

tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

My uncle-in-law ran a repair business until his retirement in 2020. He says Dyson were the worst brand he ever saw. Cheap hard plastic, generic Chinese motor, more money spent on marketing than product.

Get a Miele, Nilfisk or Henry. Preferably one with a bag and a power cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Reminder to everyone to set up a Dyson account and register the device for your warranty.

Wife’s one bought two years ago failed on the connector for the heads, got in to them and they sent the latest model to replace it. Different colour but longer barrels and the new corado system and more powerful motor.

Was actually about two weeks over warranty and I was calling to see if they’d do anything. Wasn’t a second’s hesitation to exchange it. Customer service on Apple’s level.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Dyson just contacted me through ebay to say they'll ship a brand new airwrap as the refurbished ones had sold out. Great result, a brand new airwrap for nearly half the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Same bought one before Xmas after thinking about it for ages and got that message yesterday but then this morning got another email to say order has been cancelled so just hoping it doesn’t confuse the whole thing

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,184 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Got the same message this morning regarding cancellation. The message said buyer requested cancellation which I didn’t. Maybe not the great result I had thought. I'm totally confused now as to what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dubliner9

I got the same. But you should also have got another email saying order is confirmed with a new order number. Looks like they cancelled the refurbished one and placed a new order.

I just got a message about cancellation and refund. No follow up message with a new order number.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Justuteeee

Hi, I ordered on 23.12 and week later i got email with new order confirmation and second email that order for refurbished airwrap cancelled and refund is on the way, so i am confused, if the order was cancelled or it not…

Update: received email that my order is on the way ☺️

I just got my dispatch email from Dyson for the Airwrap.

• Advertisement

Advertisement