Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson outlet deals on ebay.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Niece has a V15 (dunno if it's a +). She's very pleased. She has cats on beds, stairs and carpets to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Gruser

• Registered Users Posts: 3 clojane

I got a dispatch email but nothing from an post. I had messaged dyson support earlier and they gave me the an post tracking number and then it arrived shortly after.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TheBetsy

Refurbished Airwrap from Dyson.ie arrived yesterday. Looks to be in good condition but will be sending back as not suitable as an Xmas gift imo. Came in a brown box with just the travel case inside that.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Same here, was in excellent condition. Will not send back as it will be birthday present for my teenager and I don't really care whether she knows it's a refurb..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Oneoneone123

Anyone that bought the Dyson Supersonic - New/Damaged box from Ebay. Could you please confirm if it comes with a 1 or 2 year warranty. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

1 year guarantee

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Ronney

Ordered a "Damaged Box" Hairdryer Last Thursday, Arrived this morning, Monday. Perfect Condition, no obvious damage to box

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Would anyone who got the airwrap mind posting pics how it came I might grab it if it comes up again

• Registered Users Posts: 2 macker15

Ordered a refurbished airwrap last Tues, arrived today, no despatch notification or delivery notice received from either dyson or An Post. Perfect condition, in the case inside a brown box, no outer wrap on airwrap case ,1 year guarantee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Hairdryer arrived today, no notification from Dyson or An Post - ordered damaged box option, absolute perfect looking box, still plastic wrapped - xmas sorted...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ckeogh

airwrap refurb, ordered Friday arrived this morning. Tape & labels on Packaging gives it away if you’re trying to be discreet, maybe ship it to a friend/neighbor/relative if discreet packaging is what you’re after.

The storage case inside was pristine though, all the standard warranty docs & Foam lined inner bit under the lid, etc in it. Pretty much is in Immaculate condition, but not the paper wrappers on the product, accessories & box weren’t there (you’d see these on new on unboxing videos). But again, it’s perfect otherwise, not so much as a fingerprint on it. One accessory had a very very slight sign of wear around where it would connect, would be hidden when in use. Will probably replace that before Xmas.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I’ve been toying around with the idea of buying the Supersonic ever since it came out but couldn’t justify the purchase or the price-tag.

As it happens, my beloved Parlux hairdryer blew up earlier tonight… 💥 granted it has been cutting out for the last few days on and off.. and now has finally bid me adieu 😢

To replace it with the exact same model is working out more expensive than the Dyson, so I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Supersonic.

Fingers crossed it arrives in good time or else I’ll be sleeping with damp hair for the next while 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Arrived this morning, minor damage to box , took a bit but got there in the end , great price for it

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ChannelNo5

Ordered a V8 Animal refurbished vacuum on Monday and it arrived today.It came in a black Dyson box and it does say refurbished on the label but it looks new. Delighted with it. Never been so excited to do the cleaning before!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I received a notification on 29/11/23 that my hairdryer has dispatched, but no tracking details.

Anyone have an idea as to how long it will take to arrive. It's coming by express post

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭bullmccabe2010

Mine arrived the next day after the dispatch email.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Depends on dispatch time - I ordered 2 items, one notified during day of dispatch and arrived next day. the other I got email at 8pm and that arrived 2 days later.

It's quick enough though, express delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Was waiting to pull the trigger on a V15 and now the **** thing is back to full price €649.99 again with a damaged box. Anyone know if it usually goes down again before Christmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Airwrap refurbished back in stock on eBay Dyson outlet site. Just ordered one €268

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Never wait.

I'm sure it will be back at the lower price again. It seems to be a sales tactic to get those who wait to feel like they lost out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Well I had to wait to get paid 😂 just hopefully it drops down again soon

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Do they get many airwraps with damaged boxes or is mainly the refurbished ones the outlet store get in?

Post edited by Nigel Fairservice on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Its been a while since they had new airwraps as looking for it myself. I got a refurb but you cant really give that as a gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Does any know if the guarantee is different with refurbished and damaged boxes on Dyson Ebay? Although damaged box may not appear for sale on time.

Could you just take it out of the cardboard box and then it’s in the dyson case I assume, wrap that nicely?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

There will be small signs of use on the unit/accessories

Ah I thought they were refurbed without looking like they were

weird cause the hairdryer my sister got is like brand new but it was ‘damaged box’

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

There's both 'Damaged box' which come in their retail packaging or 'Refurbished' which will come in a plain brown box

Advertisement