Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson outlet deals on ebay.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

Had two orders cancelled as they had no stock

Third one in and they told me they will prioritize that he will be fulfilled .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭irishgeo

I ordered a refurbished v11 so let's see how it goes.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Just had a dispatched email for the hair dryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Let us know if its new or refurbished. Mine was marked as dispatched Friday but not delivered yet, last time it was An Post next day delivery so should have been delivere today but nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭JVince

Was that the €249 one on the dyson.ie site or €329 one on eBay site - both "refurbished"

Gone from Dyson site now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 WEZANGO

After waiting for almost a month for hairdryer opened a PayPal dispute for refurbished one and got my money back. Ordered Damaged Box on Friday and it was dispatched today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭ongarite

Same, damaged box order from Friday dispatched this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Didn't see the 249 one on the Dyson site so the eBay one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Damaged box one on its way to me today too

And after been told the second one I ordered wasn't in stock , promising me a refund , they have now shipped it

Except I've a third order because the first two weren't in stock.

My patience is running thin , back onto them tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,507 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just ordered one myself, let me know how your one looks, will be an absolute bargain (and serious brownie points) if it's a new dryer.

back onto them today and they have reassured me the refund is on the way for the one that wasn't in stock (even though they have shipped it)

and they are sending out the other order within 72 hours...

so if they do as they say i could end up with 2 dyson's for the price of one.

I’ve had some correspondence with their eBay team this morning, they given my my tracking number and according to that, it was sorted in Dublin Parcel Hub @ 7:25am this morning, so I reckon I should receive it tomorrow.

They’ve also confirmed that it is indeed a new one

“I would also like to inform you that the machine is new, and the previous 

owner has received the damaged box. However, as the machine has been already 

purchased once by the previous owner and returned due to damaged box, it would 

be listed as seller refurbished machine for selling and the refurbished 

machines have been inspected, cleaned and repaired to full working order and is 

in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in its original packaging.”

If its been opened and returned and inspected/cleaned/repaired then it is used/refurb and not "New".

Last time they were new sealed boxes which has never been opened and no damage to box either.

Will see what turns up.

I’d say that’s a standard reply to questions asking about refurbished products to be honest. I can only vouch for the hair wrap last year, that was 100% a new product. Regardless of whether this is new or a refurbished I’m not overly bothered really as for this price it’s a bargain anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭theintern

Is that one that just dispatched yesterday? I had one similar.

The projected delivery was next Monday, but sounds like they'll get here quicker?

Yep, mine was saying Monday also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

I didn’t have much faith (as my comment above) but my sister took a punt on the hairdryer on Saturday, it arrived today, absolutely brand new, no damage to box all sealed up like you would buy in the shop. Great bargain for those looking for one if your one of the lucky ones to get one

Ordered the 'damaged box new' dryer today, just got an email saying it has been posted, expected delivery in 8 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TheBetsy

Hi all, has anyone bought an airwrap over the past few days and received any confirmation of delivery tracking? And if anyone has received did it come in the standard packaging or something else? Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Ordered last week and it arrived today.

Did also get the airwrap last year for an Xmas present. Thanks Dyson eBay and Bargain Alerts!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭TheBetsy

Does it come in an original box or some other packaging? It's a fab deal tbf but not sure I'd like to gift to someone for Xmas if not boxed properly

It will come in a brown box labelled refurbished product. It does not come in a retail box. A colleague got one delivered on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Chippy1234

Got my refund sorted for my original order from last month at the end of last week even though the order is still “dispatched” and Dyson and eBay are convinced it’s been shipped - although I doubt it

ordered the €179 hairdryer Saturday,

got shipping notification Tuesday morning and a hairdryer has arrived today Wednesday morning.

(assume it’s the €179 one as I’m not at home to see it)

when they do it right, this is a great service. Thankfully the issues happened in November, that I’ll be still getting brownie points this Christmas ! (And I saved 30 quid with this one!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 clojane

I ordered a refurbished air wrap directly from the Dyson store yesterday because it was slightly cheaper (250 v 268 on eBay). Also I wanted the long barrel airwrap which I don’t think they have on eBay. Says it will include all the accessories and I received an email this morning saying it has been despatched. Fingers crossed it arrives in good condition, I’ll update once I receive it.

Well thanks lads for posting this, been wanting to get my missus a Dyson hair dryer for a few years now but 400 was a mental price. I placed my order yesterday for the 'damaged box - new' for €179. It arrived TODAY and not a mark on it! Still in plastic wrap.

Hairdryer turned up this morning brand new and sealed

• Registered Users Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Hi. Could buy the second one off you if you got/get two.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 WEZANGO

So today I got 2 hair dryers. One from the new order and one from the order that I got refunded few days ago. Fun day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭theintern

Same here. If this is a 'damaged box', I certainly can't find the damage. Very pleased with the outcome!

Advertisement