Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson outlet deals on ebay.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Rightplace2016

Just ordered.. thanks for heads up.. free delivery and return with 100% positive feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Thanks for posting, my daughter and I just ordered one, have wanted one of these for ages and great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

are these worth it.. im bald. have 4 long hair folk with me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

3% cashback (€6.30) via Revolut link.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,340 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Thanks OP, I've just ordered one there 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭meercat

A family member ordered one of these and it arrived 2 days later. Box was in perfect condition. A real bargain.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

A great price. I bought one for my missus last Christmas. She initially gave out to me for buying her one as she was very cynical about them. She loves the thing now and feels her hair is much healthier.

Post edited by Nigel Fairservice on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Good buy. Getting one for wife as well. She has the curler and swears by it. Dyson don't make rubbish imo. Buy once and it'll last. After service care very easy too, I had battery go to 10 mins use in the handheld vacuum and they sent me new one totally free.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,447 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks OP.

AirWrap Barrels for €20!

The OH is happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

Thanks OP made a purchase...

every second package i get has package damage anyway :)

some of the couriers could play quarter back in NFL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭amber2

@bromley52 how do you switch from eBay.com to eBay.ie via the Revolut link.

edit: found it eventually on recently viewed, I had added it to basked but it didn’t show up on link. Got a new cordless vacuum for €330, thanks OP.

Post edited by amber2 on

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭prince20

Thanks OP, 1 ordered!

Received this morning, sealed, brand new and not a hint of damage to box. Brilliant bargain alert. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Smurts

Was it boxed on the outside ie. could you tell what it was? Have ordered one but my wife will be at home to collect the delivery and its a present for her so dont want her to see whats in the delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Dyson are sending brand new sealed units as per other sites for Refurbished and Damaged listed ones. Lots of people ordered on UK site and every single one got a new sealed unit.

It does say Dyson on the packing label but regular brown box. No signature needed either and via An Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Paid 430 for this with a stand for her 2 days ago. So that's going back. Ordered this. Thanks OP

I mean I want to believe the quoted message but what is the point of that? It makes no sense.

I can confirm for 100% I got a brand new sealed unit today. My daughter also ordered one but not yet arrived, so if the same will post back.

What on earth is a supersonic hairdryer? Does it come with earmuffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭bromley52

It is my understanding that Dyson use the eBay outlet store to get rid of surplus stock under the guise of being somewhat damaged. This allows them to keep prices inflated in the main outlets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Yermander

Great find, thanks for sharing. Ordered for the wife

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Great to hear but I haven’t got mine yet 🤨

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Was about to pull the trigger but a shed load of bad quality with no recourse for repairs reviews, too much of a gamble for me

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Is there Any way of tracking? Just wondering as item showed as due for delivery on the 1st of December when I purchased but as yet it’s not marked as dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Apart from delivery details (name/address - from/to). This label is on the outside.

Mine arrived an hour ago, not a hint of any damage to the outer, I’m not opening it, but I’d be confident the interior display box is the same perfect condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Smurts

I was going to try let on it was a new filter for the hoover if it had Dyson tape on it, but I wont get away with that by the looks of things - it pretty much tells her whats inside! Ah well!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cromelex

Received it today as well. Missus opened it straightaway. It is literally brand new in a plastic sealed new box, zero damage whatsoever. Unit brand new as well (as expected).

Thanks again to the OP for highlighting this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

Would like to know this as well! Did anyone receive an email to let them know their package was dispatched before it actually arrived? My order is allegedly due to arrive tomorrow, but I haven’t received any update since I placed my order.

• Advertisement

@Fishy1 bought two items one today which has been dispatched and email of dispatch received and one Sunday, due to be delivered tomorrow and no update whatsoever ever on that one.

edit it’s due for delivery today, now telling me on eBay to open a request if it doesn’t arrive.

Advertisement