Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kin - RTE & AMC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭billyhead

Doesn't like windy ****. Lol. All talk no action. In one of the episodes when Michael threatened him he coward like a little school girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

had it on record

can't stand them heart to heart type chats, like what goes on in Soaps. Bren wouldn't have any of that shoight in the script if it were up to him 😅

soon as Amanda and Michael were getting personal (sitting together on Mikey's couch), i thought fk this; skipped about 3 or 4 minutes of that guff - hope i didn't miss any plot points in that part

paused it on the stricken pedestrian - seemed to be a brown-haired female about 30yo - didn't recognize her at all; likely an innocent bystander that's never featured in the show before

great call by Gadgetman (sp?) a couple of pages back, on the Anthony taking out the lollipop eaters hypothesis 👊

• Registered Users Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Not much of an orgy when they’re all fully clothed and semi-conscious. The church would approve.

In fairness, he wasn't exactly in a good bargaining position with a Glock pointed at him 😂

Amazingly he's still trying to groom Michael's daughter in spite of that legitimate threat to his life 😏 I guess Paedos will stop at nothing.

I must say i laugh at his one-liners. He's a gas man. Great actor too in everything ive seen him in

Amanda will be hoping that Michael won't miss any spots too. 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

I think she already knows that and has shown the clip of the Batook cousin and Madigan together to the Batook lady.

Did she not set up this whole thing with Madigan knlwing that the cops have the bank account number that Madigan will be using to transfer the money into for the drug deal?That is why she and Mikey paid in cash.

Its a sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

2.7: Well, I think Anthony is off the board for contender to

kill Bren. Viking and Michael going to be the hit team. Nikki is driving Viking mad I'd say and he could easily start blaming it all on Bren.

That was some hit on the kid assassins from season 1. Anthony definitely feels lined up to take a lead role into the future.

At the Madigan meet.. I thought I copped the slightest slip into a west Ireland accent off Madigan 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

It was to do the hit I thought.

Anthony took the job from the other guy because it was personal to him, revenge for his brother, as well as being pvssed with his mam who wants him to stay out of De Family Bizness

He did a good job too! I think if he survives he'll be a big player S. 3.

Shame about the eejit of a driver though.

i don't think so Gg

Bren offered the #"young fella" 20Large - no questions expected - for to do a bit of wuurk 🙂

might've been shown (and i might have missed it) but I saw no interaction/discussion between Bren and his grandkid re the hit

#don't know character's name - but it was deffo the driver chap that was offered the large sum

EDIT : fully read your post now 😛 , but surely a 'hit' would be a two-man job

interesting theory tho: perhaps the "Driver" was originally supposed to be the hitman, and he would've been expected to pay the "other guy" (whoever he picked - choice up to him perhaps?? ) a cut for wheelman duties

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Actor is from Dublin, not sure where you're getting that from!

He got his start in Vikings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Photobox

It was bugging me where I had seen the solicitors secretary before,(the scene with viking going in and beating solicitor up) Its the centra ad where she is trying to impress her boyfriends parents with her cooking! Just in case anyone else was wondering.., 😊 *edit* think it was an ad for bord bia for lamb not centra..

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭costacorta

I think they will sacrifice Bren to the Turks and solve their own problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭SaoPaulo41

Michael and Amanda characters are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so fecking boring

• Registered Users Posts: 38,027 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Didn't they kill the 2 lads before they knocked down that innocent person?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Pentecost

This. The only thing she wasn't expecting was that the timeline for the move against them seems to have been moved up. But she's wise to that now given how insistent he was that the deal had to be done in a few days. So she and Mikey will have to take Madigan out before he takes them out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,677 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Yep, well Glen's (ginger) definitely dead. He took a head shot.

The other one probably, didn't really see where he got hit. He went down first and the gunshot was off screen. The "making sure" shot hit him in the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Any of ye watching Blue Lights on BBC…. It’s gripping viewing a different kettle of fish to Kin

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭d51984

Can someone send me the link for the preview of episode 8?

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭Seathrun66

Mark Kennedy. Early to late 2000s. Went undercover to gather info on environmental activists. His activities meant big payouts by the Metropolitan Police to several women and the failure of several cases (particularly the trespass into Ratcliffe Power Station.

Undercover police would not act in that way now. Molly is not a copper, or if one she’d be removed from the case.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

The chemist lady realised she is Michaels sister, that is why she suddenly left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It’s ok Molly’s with me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,100 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Does this poker avatar remind ye of anyone?

🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭reclose

I reckon we haven’t seen what the 20 grand job is yet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think it is fairly obvious that is the 20k job

• Registered Users Posts: 18,101 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Bren tapped Anthony up to shoot them a few episodes back, Amanda commenting to Anthony you're up early too set up he was going somewhere earlier in the episode. When he goes to Bren with the video that sort of cemented it with me that he'd at least scope them out. I definitely thought he'd get shot himself going after them but surprisingly he came good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

Think we will be left with a whodoneit cliff hanger next week……

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Probably, but I wonder will we be sure he's dead or will we be wondering will he survive to season 3

I reckon them two lads is fooked !

unless,,,,

,,,,,me theory is Bren will come up with summat to leave the driver on the hook for the whole thing. was dark - didn't seem to be any witnesses, so perhaps no one clocked it was a two man job

think Bren'll give Anthony the whole 20 Bags to remove the loose end, thus leaving les rozzers nowt to go on 🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭dalyboy

So let me get this straight. Bren is the top dog of a criminal gang . He has the ability to take over an entire pub as his office space. Orders hits on people left right and centre yet ……. needs a del-boy trotter type geezer to purchase a “classy” dress for his grand-daughter. !

WTF , brown Thomas ? Arnots ? M&S ? Ahhhh Amazon ? Laughably poor character writing tbf

Advertisement