Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

We'll have to change your name to shockwolf I hope it's all routine and you're up and out soon..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Fingers crossed you’re back ticking regular tomorrow! 🤞🏼🕰️🤞🏼

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Hold on Cyber, our thoughts are with you :) fingers crossed it all gets to be alright for ya 🙏

• Moderators Posts: 51,683 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

Hope you're feeling better Cyber:)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

They ablated my heart. I feel 👍

• Advertisement

One ‘Sleep’ please, no ice..

..oh, and a bag of Tayto there thanks! 🥱

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

If they’re giving out sleeps get me one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake this early of a day. Poxy trip to Dublin boo.

🥱 •rubs eyes• 🥱

..you’re going to the zoo? Sweet!

🥱😴😴

A fcukin medical I didn't need to come up for! Ragin

• Advertisement

Ah the oul Unnecessary Tiger Inspection? UTI’s are never any fun! 👎🏼

Incompetence on their part but I can't go all pointy fingers on it, mostly because my pointy finger is all pained up today

Unleash the pointy claw! 🐯

also: Unleash the pointy painkillers!! 💊

Meh, I'll rein it in for now, the angry that is, not the finger

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Well Nocs , back out of bed so I’ll be up all night 😡

Gremlin grumbling as usual per friday

Who’s a grumbly tiger? Hah? Whosadooingthegruumplytiigerr??

-tiger tummy rubs-

Thought I was being smart last night. Falling asleep on the sofa at 11pm I said I’d be a good boy & head upstairs, get the full 8-10 hours & a good nights sleep. Fell asleep soon as my head hit the pillow but my brain likes to play games with me & switched the ‘Go’ button on around 3.30am. Been trying to get back to dreamland but a team of enchanted fairy sleep-merchants wielding magic sleepy-dust couldn’t flick me back to sleep mode now! =[

Damn you brain! 🧠

Very often I'll wake up somewhere between three and four hours after I fall asleep, it's bolt upright awake too, no glorious Tigger stretches

Yeah I’d love to know what that is (& how to avoid it!). BING!! The 4 hour alarm clock has just injected your brain with awake juice & there’s feck all you can do about it!

I’ll be no doubt falling asleep into my lunchtime sandwich this afternoon.

I've another hour here but I'm fading fast..

• Advertisement

Once I don't sleep past my bus stop later 🤣

If you’re unfamiliar with it check out Kaprekar’s Constant, fun mental maths exercise to keep the brain ticking:

Take any 4 digit number (you can use preloading zeros to bump up any 1, 2 or 3 digit number) that’s not just repeating the same number (like 1111 or 2222).

Reorder the number chosen (from highest to lowest & also from lowest to highest) to give you two opposing numbers with the same digits..

Take todays date - 0704

This would be reordered as 7400 & 0047

Subtract the lower number from the higher & repeat the process with whatever the resulting number is.

Within 7 steps of repeating this process, no matter what number you start with, you always end up with the number 6174!

Check it out!

Why this is in my head at 7:40 on a Friday morning is a mystery to us all.

Way waaaaaaaay too much for mush noggin!.

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

happy Friday, Nocts! 😀

happy Friday, Nocts!! have a great weekend :D

• Advertisement