Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

8.15 Wolves

ALTERNATIVA 11/2 WIN

has claims

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

I can't wait until the hype is over and he's just another good jockey.

there be plenty more hype to come; so long as he's claiming 5lbs ☺️

push out prices for other horses - no harm at all that 😋

bit of a drought here last few days; we could do with a winner or five!!

• Advertisement

But hey look, due to Billy's claim Blue Collar Lad is running below his last winning mark over CD in the first in Lingers tomorrow, shall we have a piece of the action too? 😅

Saturday 28th January '23

Lingfield

try git a selection for each race over here !

think Billy has five rides. for purposes amusement, I reckon layers be offering: 6/4 ('boosted' from 4/6) [to max €10] Billy Loughnane to ride at least one winner at Lingfield on Saturday 😁

I think he'll fall short in his quest for a winner; anyway I'm opposing all of his mounts, cos I like to think I'm no a sheepe following ye herde.

les picks:

12.33 STARRY EYES 11/2 EW. drawn in box 12 for this 1m Class6 Hcap. has gone well in the past over CD, and some of those runs have seen her held up; including her sole CD win in Sept '21. Current trainer Brett Johnson seems to have gotten a line on how to get the best outta the 7yo mare. not been overlooked in betting neither

1.08 A few likely leaders here. not much appeal for those towards top of market - going on their prices. take chance that MOLLY VALENTINE 9/1 EW can stay the 7fs on her first go at the trip, having had her four previous runs over a furlong shorter

1.43 Solar Prophet ~9/2 is interesting if can replicate Southwell run two runs back. has not had many runs over 6fs in his nine race career - just the two; but looks très short far as his price goes, but does have assistance of Billy The Kid 😂 not for me at t'prices

another one not for me at prices is Bobby On The Beat ~5s . horse is a CD winner from two runs back, but Josie takes over from 'Ollie, so it's a 'no' from me

pen landed on joint topweight HUDDLETON MAC 8/1 EW here. form of his Chelmsford 4th over 6fs in a Class4 back in November can see him staying on late in piece here. price aint massive, but there's a few speedsters (no's 2, 5, 7 & 9 should be to the fore here, so that will hopefully help clear a path for ye selection

2.18 Count Otto ~9/2 has a layoff to contend with. selection TYGER BAY ~7/4 WIN has a lot of weight here, but is the most obvious on form. has a good draw in stall one to chase whoever decides to lead here. trainer Conrad Allen also has Impeach ~5/1 here with young 5lbs claiming Billy on top - interesting that tbs

2.53 NOW THEN WENDY ~7/2 WIN. knows how to win, and is a distance winner [albeit at a different track in Southwell] so will do me here. Billy the Kid takes mount on the 9yo NH horse, Ferrobin ~16/1, what's having his first ever run on flat proper. has three Bumper wins to his name - including one at the course over 2m back in 2021. hard to fancy all the same.

Polemon ~6/1 is interesting on the back of his fourth placed position over 2fs shorter at Chelmsford ~2wks ago; but mustn't be great if he were sent out in Bumpers for his first two runs. Berkshire Breeze ~11/8 knows how to hit the crossbar, but can't have any faith in him as far as winning goes

3.28 NO SUCH LUCK ~3/1 WIN. Selection is proven over CD, with a win and a few places over track&trip from last ~12mths. has shown he's he's in form by going close lto at the course over 1m - tho that was also a Classified Stakes affair. has Rab on top and will do me here

4.03 plenty of these are upped in trip - including Prescott's 15/8 fav Wilpena Pound 😂 wouldn't knock the fav, as can boast form figures of two duckeggs as well as an 8th and a 6th from his four starts to date, and narys the one of them north of a mile. them's proper Prescott beastuppedintripwinningnumbers

the first time huuded DOVENA ~6/1 EW looks a stoutly bred type and maybe wants further "in time" 😂 , but his fourth at Chelmsford in October is okay enough form in what might be a fast ran race

gl to me and j@utis and everyone else - apart from Billy The Kid 😊🤣😉

12.33 STARRY EYES 11/2 EW. drawn in box 12 for this 1m Class6 Hcap. has gone well in the past over CD, and some of those runs have seen her held up; including her sole CD win in Sept '21. Current trainer Brett Johnson seems to have gotten a line on how to get the best outta the 7yo mare. not been overlooked in betting neither

shít

breaks slow - then hangs wide around t'bends; makes up about 10lgths up stretch, but too late then,, beat into 5th or 6th

hope for better with rest o' us picks 😶

1.08 A few likely leaders here. not much appeal for those towards top of market - going on their prices. take chance that MOLLY VALENTINE 9/1 EW can stay the 7fs on her first go at the trip, having had her four previous runs over a furlong shorter

crap

1.43 Solar Prophet ~9/2 is interesting if can replicate Southwell run two runs back. has not had many runs over 6fs in his nine race career - just the two; but looks très short far as his price goes, but does have assistance of Billy The Kid 😂 not for me at t'prices

another one not for me at prices is Bobby On The Beat ~5s . horse is a CD winner from two runs back, but Josie takes over from 'Ollie, so it's a 'no' from me

pen landed on joint topweight HUDDLETON MAC 8/1 EW here. form of his Chelmsford 4th over 6fs in a Class4 back in November can see him staying on late in piece here. price aint massive, but there's a few speedsters (no's 2, 5, 7 & 9 should be to the fore here, so that will hopefully help clear a path for ye selection

more crap - as bad as the copy/paste function on 'ere

• Advertisement

On the Pug in 4:03, because I backed him last time for some reason but he became NR for some reason too.

2.18 Count Otto ~9/2 has a layoff to contend with. selection TYGER BAY ~7/4 WIN has a lot of weight here, but is the most obvious on form. has a good draw in stall one to chase whoever decides to lead here. trainer Conrad Allen also has Impeach ~5/1 here with young 5lbs claiming Billy on top - interesting that tbs

another poor ride, jolly nowhere :(

2.53 NOW THEN WENDY ~7/2 WIN. knows how to win, and is a distance winner [albeit at a different track in Southwell] so will do me here. Billy the Kid takes mount on the 9yo NH horse, Ferrobin ~16/1, what's having his first ever run on flat proper. has three Bumper wins to his name - including one at the course over 2m back in 2021. hard to fancy all the same.

the misery dis na subside - Wendy comes nowhere 😂😓

I'd say The Pug has no chance 4.03, but i've been wronk about everyfink else today 😂

sayin' dat, The Pug won't be doin' any winnin' later 😝

if he turns up, AU FLEURON can be given a chance in 3,40 Leopardstown nxt S'day

Thanks for jinxing it now. Later in Kempton 6pm, if Rooful happens not to be in the mood to progress in ranks, Piffle might be.

Thanks for jinxing it now.

ur welcome 😀😁

Later in Kempton 6pm, if Rooful happens not to be in the mood to progress in ranks, Piffle might be.

hard to look past them two tbf

drifting topweight Queen Of Burgundy 7/1 might go close, but the mare needs to recapture form from end last summer, and/or try and make all - which be difficult here, as others be thinking the same imo

anyhow, good luck with your picks; let them run races of they lives ! 👊 😊

no winners for Billy (yet - one race left coming up) , but he gets hisself a three day ban (careless riding i think) for his ride on Conrad Allen horse in earlier race - where his (Conrad) other one [the fav me backed] come nowhere

yeeup Billy !

THE PUG !! knew he had a right good chance

😁 hope t'other poster put no one off ,, WD anyone who backed the S. Kirk horse 🤣🤣

Winner winner chicken dinner 😅 I got 5/1, almost juicy.

• Advertisement

goodonya 😊 gr8 to get a Saturday winner !

just the one from me is all 😓

3.28 NO SUCH LUCK ~3/1 WIN. Selection is proven over CD, with a win and a few places over track&trip from last ~12mths. has shown he's he's in form by going close lto at the course over 1m - tho that was also a Classified Stakes affair. has Rab on top and will do me he

winner's a winner - even if short priced fav 🙂

They all add up, small or big. I'm staying away from sprints, claimers, stakes, group races etc...

FAST FLO 66/1

chance her each way in 5.30 Kempton

7.00 Kempton SEASETT 8/1 EW

8.30 Kempton GOLD SOUK 10/1 EW

gl

4th 100/1, nice one if your bookies paid 4 places.

alas, just the three places for me 😴

right good chance next time; now that she's gotten her act together a bit - helped, i suppose, by all the equipment she'd on today

won't be a tundred to one next time tho 😓 c'est la vie 😄

Gwan Piffle !

2nd ffs

jolly hosed up there - WD any what took them short odds

• Advertisement

No luck there, fav is great form. No more for me tonight or tomorrow. Back on Monday with Wolves picks.

Advertisement