Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Survivor

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Holy sh*t, what a brilliant tribal. I was punching the air. 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭norabattie

So glad that happened. Smug couple Go Jordi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Definitely one of the best seasons imo. I'm right up to date now. Can't believe some of them are still there!

This ran out of steam at the end (I think all versions of Survivor are guilty of this), but I think the right person won (out of the final 3).

Bump for next season, starting on Sunday. Heroes v. Villains.

• Advertisement

Have they not done heroes and villains before?

US maybe. The last few seasons in Australia were Blood v Water, Brains v Brawn, Champions v Contenders, and an All Stars season.

Yeah was getting them mixed up. Always wonder are some of these contestants as irritating in real life as they are on screen!

I've watched the first 5. Pretty action packed, in fairness. George (walking around with his war wound) is as entertaining as he was the last time. I thought he would have been voted off really early, but he's hanging in there.

I can't believe the pizza reward was frozen pizzas. I always assumed they were given cooked pizzas!

Great season so far. 🙂

I've watched over 50 seasons of Survivor, from US, NZ and AU.

I think the Tribal Council in Episode 7 was the best I have seen in 800+ episodes of this show. Unbelievable.

I knew something was going to happen when they went to Tribal with 40 minutes left in the episode.

George vs. Simon is one of the all time greatest rivalries in Reality TV. 🙂

• Advertisement

It was ridiculous last night wasn't it! OMG I want to cheer George on but still strangle him at the same time. As for Simon, he's getting on my nerves being honest but at the same time I was delighted he won the individual immunity. Can't wait for tonight's one.

Go Jordi

Another cracking week. The tribal in episode 9 was excellent. They were sure they had him! 🙂

Its a much better season this time. George is a pain but so is Simon. Can't believe they have lasted as long as they have

If they don't get him soon he's gonna win the whole thing out. He's sneaky AF.

It's entertaining though. :)

Up to date. Another great week this week.

Even though it hasn't been mentioned since early game, doesn't George still have an idol? Or did he give it away?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

Obviously I'm way behind because we just watched this last night but Oh My God, that was epic! We actually clapped after it.🤣

Another great week this week. 6 episodes to go.

Plot twist with the vote reveal at the end (it wasn't Nina). I'm sure that'll come out tomorrow.

So sad about the episode 17 tribal. That person could have won it. 🙂

All done. I think out of the final 3, the right person won. 🙂

They had some great twists too, like voting out a jury member.

All in all, it's easily one of the best seasons of Survivor I've ever watched (across all countries)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭SteM

I was way behind on this but just finished. A really enjoyable season, the right person from the final 3 won imo but I'd love for the final votes to be a bit closer. I only watch the AU and US versions of the show but the AU version is so much better these days in general imo, maybe it's the longer format.

FYI Season 11 just started in Australia. The 3rd episode is on today.

The theme is Titans vs. Rebels.

Titans are influencers, rich people, successful people...

Rebels are... everyone else? There is even a George clone. 😂

Love this show. Bring it on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭SteM

Just finished the latest season the US show and I have to give up on it, it was so bad imo. Much prefer the Oz version, thanks for the heads up.

I'm up to date on this (up to episode 6)

I like Feras but he is 100% going to get blindsided. I probably said that about George in the early season last year, and that didn't happen... He has George energy though.

Kelli is good fun, but she's driving everyone nuts. Can't see her making it to the end of next week.

The sabotage mission was a bit of a damp squib though. It would have been more fun if Feras went over to the Titans.

Great season so far.

Up to date as well. Few tricks up Geoffs sleeve :)

New USA one starts on Wednesday. These come around fast!

Home sick with covid, so I'm catching up on a lot of TV. 🙂

Powered through the last few episodes of this. The last 4 or 5 episodes are always pretty filler TV and not as fun as the start of the season.

I'm very happy for the winner - I didn't necessarily like them at the start, but they grew on me as the season went on (I'm keeping it deliberately vague to not spoil it).

One thing that bugs me about Aussie Survivor is that I can imagine the producers coaching the jury to look cranky for the start of final tribal. It always looks so forced and fake. Valeria is a dose too… Jesus Christ. 😂

Good season overall, but I think last year was better.

We have the final episode for tonight, after we watch the Apprentice final.

Valeria is an ar$ehole. I wanted to like her at the start but she was just nasty for the sake of it, presume to get more air time than anything.

Get well soon!

Glad I stayed spoiler free so. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Happyhouse22

great season I thought. as was last year

Very happy with the outcome!!

Advertisement