Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep paralysis

Options
  • 13-02-2022 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here have any experience with sleep paralysis? It happens to me regularly although I'm usually happy it happens as I turn it into a lucid dream immediately which doesn't usually last very long (about 30 seconds to a minute before I wake up again).

Last night I kept entering sleep paralysis almost immediately upon trying to go to sleep, this happened about 5 times within half an hour but last night I had some sort of irrational fear of it which made me not want it to happen so I started wiggling out of it as soon as I felt the vibrations (meaning your about to enter sleep paralysis). I eventually had to get up and walk around the house to shake off the extreme fatigue which was causing it to happen.

Post edited by Harryd225 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭GoogleBot

Please research towards:  loss of myelin and damage to nerve fibers. High sugar, carb diet, chronic stress and malnutrition. Fasting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭AyeGer

I used to get it my first night sober after I was on the beer for a few days. I don’t drink any more and haven’t had another episode of sleep paralysis since I gave it up.

Advertisement