Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye Olde Watch Giveaway

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭rx8

Just a note re the previous post... @TheW1zard stood me up when we were supposed to meet. Left me waiting in a carpark for 25 minutes and never replied to my texts. Not that I'm stuck for a watch or anything, but if you make an arrangement with someone, then at least have the decency to honour it. I have a nice Fossil watch that I was going to put in the pot, but not now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Ian OB

Postman arrived today. Many thanks to @Lorddrakul, who should also be commended on his penmanship. Top quality indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

@Ian OB Most welcome!

Glad it arrived.

I got this in a job lot with a few other interesting bits and it just wasn't economical for me to get it sorted, despite being a handsome thing. It's a simple old movement, but good enough to practice skills.

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That was a bit shabby alright. Not even a text which takes seconds?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I have some 22mm black Sinn rubber that is going spare. A regular here did me the good turn of gifting me a red set a while back and I'd like to pay forward that kindness a little.

So if you have a Sinn that will fit the 22mm rubber and want a freebie?

Mash that like button,if more than 1 person wants them on the 9/12? I'll run the names through a random choice generator.

They are sized for 7.25"wrist using the Sinn deployment clasp(not included).

https://postlmg.cc/zV3pFwkp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,513 ✭✭✭✭banie01

The random generator has spat out @Pablo_Flox as the "winner" drop me a PM with your address and I'll do my best to have them in the post to you before Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

Excellent news on this cold wintery day! Thanks @banie01

Advertisement