Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Love Punting , Providing Selections & Chatting Gibberish ; & I Intend To Do So On Hyah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Sweet Talkin Romeo

tomorrow

Kempton - Standard to slow

8 o'c

pen landed on three

LA RAV 11/1 EW, TASHKEER 40/1 EW, RING OF GOLD 13/2 EW

on form, and prices, no real interest, but me said me'd look at it - ended up with 3

:)

go one more

7.15 Newcastle

the short shorty Going Underground ~5/4fav should take all t'beating here,,,

,,,might fall short :)

anyroad, we'll go three agin t'field

BAZALGETTE 66/1 slightly o'erpriced outsider with a squeak EW , RECLAIM VICTORY 15/2 EW , MINTNTHAT 13/2 WIN

😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

Very disappointing shorties, many didn't justify their favoritism at all, no serious excuses too. I backed 3 of them, almost got my money back minus few pennies, so no celebrations today. I'm not touching that last race.

what was Jason Hart (on favourite Going Underground) in that 7.45 ?? he waited far too long to come with his run; comms making excuses about 'gaps' , but there was enough of them there if he really wanted to take them, imho 😒

be sickened if i was on jolly

say he'll mekk swift exit from Gosforth Park 2nite 😃

PS - why couldn't he have gotten 4th instead of third, me laid him for 3/4 places,,, bitta hope for a few strides late on, as was hoping he'd get "blocked in" eventually 🙂🙂

Thursday 17th November

Chelmsford - Standard

had a quick look, and, atm, think these three have claims

5.30 CHANNEL PACKET ~12/1

7.00 EL HOMBRE ~7/1

8.30 COSTA ADEJE ~3/1

might get around to giving those three races a betterer luuk at some stage

meanwhile, in t'Emerald Isle, one race caught the eye

Clonmel - Soft - Heavy

had a quick look at ~13/8 jolly of Joey's, and thought that @Scarlet And Dove would have live chance here,, that was before I saw that @WPM's @ELIMAY ~7/2 is also in same race - interesting 🤣

• Advertisement

hursday 17th November

Chelmsford - Standard

had a quick look, and, atm, think these three have claims

5.30 CHANNEL PACKET ~12/1

7.00 EL HOMBRE ~7/1

8.30 COSTA ADEJE ~3/1

had a look, and jury's in heheheh

LAURENTIA ~7/2 EW , MR FAYEZ ~8/1 EW , CHANNEL PACKET ~12/1 EW

EL HOMBRE ~7/1 EW , HELVETIAN ~10/1 EW , NIGG BAY ~20/1 EW

LISDARRAGH ~13/2 EW , INCHBAE ~10/1 EW

went off Costa Adeje in the last there - think trip be's 2far,, mebbe go €2 ew on em all and 18 €1 WIN trebles

😊

Interesting one in 2:08 Sth - Lady Jane Grey 11/2, she beat the current fav Grace Angel on her debut back in May. If the front pair over races, she might be able to sneak up on them from the back and grab a place. imho good e/w chance but pity about 7 runners..

8.00 K

think Hughes' 5/2 jolly Gold Medal will have to be held up here - will come with a late run i'm guessing,,, don't think he has the pace/turn of foot to have a great chance of winning/or indeed coming placed, here,, too big (for me 😛) to go win lay @ almost 3 to 1, but have gone 3 place lay @ ~ 4/5

tomorrow Chelmsford

LAURENTIA ~7/2 5/1 EW , MR FAYEZ ~8/1 EW , CHANNEL PACKET ~12/1 9/1 EW

EL HOMBRE ~7/1 9/1 EW , HELVETIAN ~10/1 11/1 EW , NIGG BAY ~20/1 28/1 EW

LISDARRAGH ~13/2 8/1 EW , INCHBAE ~10/1 11/2 EW

went off Costa Adeje in the last there - think trip be's 2far,, mebbe go €2 ew on em all and 18 €1 WIN trebles

have done them Chelly bets at prices above

i'll wish me luck ☺️ 👍️

8.00 K

think Hughes' 5/2 jolly Gold Medal will have to be held up here - will come with a late run i'm guessing,,, don't think he has the pace/turn of foot to have a great chance of winning/or indeed coming placed, here,, too big (for me 😛) to go win lay @ almost 3 to 1, but have gone 3 place lay @ ~ 4/5 

😓 'crossbar job'

jolly places third :(

• Advertisement

I like May Sonic in 6:30 Chelmsford race, he's the only CD winner, off the higher mark than he's running today, the rest of the bunch either haven't seen this track or in fact haven't seen any race track for the last 2 years and so on...

In 7pm I expect Rattling to rattle in again, I backed her when she won in Wolves lto, so no hard feeling if she doesn't; she's on the drift but with 4 places paid, e/w chances are good.

that 6,30 is awkward looking race, and inexperienced jockey Alexander Voikhansky is more than enuf to put me off Rattling in 7o'c, in what looks like a very competitive Class5,, mebbe on t'Tapeta surface would Hannon's filly have more'n a squeak, but Rattling aint shown much when ran on the Poly (at Kempton) or on turf

good luck anyroad missus :D

8.o'c

chanced 4-plce lay on @Overstate @ ~1/2,,, hoping he don't get to lead is hopeful angle ere :)

^^

gone win on Belisa De Vega in same race

g'luck me 😁

think i just got that one - Overstate 5th methinks

no joy with me win bet on selection BDV

Friday 18th November

Kempton - Standard to slow

VIVENCY 10/1 WIN

bunch o' donkeys - we'll hope this mare is the best of them,, Former CD winner from way higher mark,, well drawn in stall 4,, seems best when racing close to pace imo, altho most her runs for latest connections have seen her held up,, Her latest run at Chelmsford when placing 4th was decent showing in contrast to mostly much pooree ones hidder 2 - interesting that she was running from mid-div possy then, instead of oot t'back,,,

wid na be wunnin ooot a turn anyroad,, Mackie mare will do us here

might be well punted on imo - den again, might not bbe,, oors is na ta rayson whhy

gee ell

7.45 Kempton

NOTRE BELLE BETE 6/1 EW ,,, could be our "beautiful bet" hehehehh

Luuks only horse in this lineup that can put it up to short-priced jolly Top Secret,, Pick goes well on the AW, tho not so much the turf - no mind, as race be on AW track,, should give good account wit ye 1st time c/p's added to Andy's 4yo grey gelding,, wouldn't mind his (le pick) being a cupla pts bigger, but he aint

mustn't grumble - there's worse things going on in t'world than my not getting my preferred price on a mule; thoughts and prayers with heroes like Rapinoe oot and aboot (tho prolly nowhere near places like the 3 vowelled middle eastern country, or the one what borders it in t'seafaring sense, what beginneth with first lettteree on yekeyboard) fighting ye good fight; nd lest we forget, t'world's most fav nazi who's havin a beef with a neighbour o' his what has a similar first name; yep, young Volodmyr is a true hero, altho not quite in t'thick o' it hisself

and not forgetting that feisty nordic teen; fair play to G-Berg, as she makes her comeback into the CC fray,, props to all our eerows

$ so come to me when i'm asleep; we'll cross the lines and dance upon the streets $

we'll go one mowah, yessah, we show loves puntin 😁

an outsider what looks overpriced with yesqueake

Catterick - Soft

methinks Mick East a beez REGAL VISION 30/1 EW is #capableofputtinginyegoodshifte in this race for 3yo's in ye Juvenile Hurdle sphere - many of whom (including selection) have yet to jumpe ye obstacle in publick

am going with ye @Ulysses bred and soft ground angle, here,,

jolly be hard to beat here - place cud b our #besthope

1,20 Catterick

RELKADAM WIN 9/2

has chance, goes well at course,, if jolly Spot On Soph don't run well, then Relkadam, atm, looks best placed to oblige us at ye friendly price

• Advertisement

Boring day at work... Let's try to make it less so with:

Kem 4:10 Wadacre Grace

Kem 4:40 Downtown Dubai

Dun 7:00 Hotrocket

GL.

didn't the Channel P win? probably didn't cover the other expenses though...

oh ah, that Channel Packet won, so no hugee loss there

g'luck wit ur puntin picks @j@utis my friend ☺️

nowt more from me anyroad :)

3 2nds, FFS.

^^

unlucky 😪

3 times unlucky 😂

here we go again:

5:00 Wolves - Mighty Gurkha, rated 100+ not so long time ago, well drawn and claimer on top, e/w chance. Abbey Heights is also in my notebook but I'll with juicier odds this time.

5:30 Wolves - Spacer 7/2 based on his previous run over CD, poor last performance can be easily overlooked - "eased" in the race comments.

me no studee 2day j@utisee 😊

me will do your two @beasts @Mighty Gurkha 15/2 & @Spacer 7/2 ,, singles + ew double 😊

Gwan ye good things 😃

I should've gone with Abbey... it's always like that.

Money back on Spacer (drifted out to 11/2).

• Advertisement

the drifting Bernadine might be worth consideration next time out,,,, was coming with a run from mid-div, and got completely blocked there in the 6.0'c Wolves,, looked to be having a solid winning (possibly) chance, if she got breaks, and if she followed thru with run (a run she was ultimately unable to make, alas)

we'll never know if she would've stayed on strongly there, as all momentum were lost, but i'll hope to spot her next time she goes (hopefully over CD again) ,, should be a good price anyroad

no joyee 2day

Advertisement