Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily pv production

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Lucky you. Had Met and Solcast predictions of 4.47kWh and 3.89kWh respectively. Finished out the day with 4.1kWh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭allinthehead

3kw today, on the plus my self consumption is rising.😁

Ac coupled inverter is sitting in a box ready for installing but batteries are out of stock with no definite date for arrival. Why did nobody warn me that producing your own energy was so addictive?🤦‍♂️

☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭SD_DRACULA

11.4kwh, in the end.

Also charged battery to 85% at night so it got full pretty quick, good thing the car was ready to soak the rest 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭John mac

5.2kwh today in Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Niceday20

That looks like a graph from a Solax inverter via Solax Cloud

I am also in Mayo (Castlebar) and the PV output looked like this, with a stated output of 6.6kWh from 4.8kWp system. With it being so overcast, I am just pleased to have been able to keep the battery ticking over.

Solax Cloud does not give the "yield from the panels", but "yield from the inverter" i.e. Battery (if you have one, which your graph suggests you don't) plus PV, or that is my interpretaion anyway after 15 months data.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

6.3wkh today in South Meath with a 4kw system. I hit my peak power today since installed. 3,568kwh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭John mac

yea no battery connected to it .. not at the prices they charge..

4.2Kw today , mist /fog most of the day

7.4KW system , Mayo

13.3kwh today. My record.

Pretty steady too.

Surprisingly good day today, 21kwh, 3rd highest of the month even.

Charged battery all the way, car too, did all the washing etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭paulbok

3 of the last 4 days with less than 6kwh generated and today not going to be much better by the forecast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭mrm

I have generate the guts of 0.00kWh so far here (Mayo) today. This is looking the worst since my May install.

But more importantly the grid gets first dibs on my production (first 99.99% anyway). AND everything I am consuming in house would also be have to be purchased from the same grid! And some people on here say there is no need for a battery. Pffffttt!

@SD_DRACULA, wtf! Have you installed your array inside a sunbed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Deagol

22/Oct - 15.4 Kw generated. West Clare, 6.1kw panels WSW / S direction. 5kw inverter.

Well it was a cloudless day almost, apart from a few dips in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,428 ✭✭✭Gerry

10.1kw yesterday from 3kw sw. very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭mrm

Amazing the weather variations across this small island. Completely cloud covered here for 2 full days - generated in total for yesterday and today a third of your total for the 22nd. I am finished today at 2.3kWh from 6.6kw array (Split SE/NW). Battery carrying the show these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Deagol

23/Oct - 7.3Kwh generated. West Clare, 6.1kw panels WSW / S direction. 5kw inverter.

6.5wkh from my 4kw (south facing) today. Most done in 2 hours when the sun eventually came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

10.9 today from 6 5kw South face.

Majority of if generated in about 2 and a half hours around midday

Yesterday 6.9, better than nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,247 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Less than 4kWh for 4 of the last 5 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

23 Oct

12kW on a 5.5 SW array in South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭paulbok

A miserable 2kwh (6.84kwh system) generated yesterday, Oct 31st, 2nd lowest day since install in January.

Must check the inverter for any errors, but there was barely any break in the heavy rain yesterday so probably legit.

Anyone else near Roscommon do better?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭deravarra

Just down the road in Mullingar and with a 4.4 KWp system, I got 1.1KWh. So far today I have 0.7KWh.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭sligopaul

7.6kwh so far here in Sligo, that's probably us done for the day as cloud and rain have rolled in but it got battery up to mid 70% and a tank of hot water as well

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Bakka

Nothing wrong with your system. I only made 2.6kwh yesterday with a 9.1kw ground mount system. I live in Galway. Yesterday was a very dark day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭silver_sky

6.2kWh today in North Co Dub on a 4.5kWp system. Not too bad. Halloween was miserable at 1.7kWh and tomorrow is looking like it won't be great either. My forecast is about 3kWh.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭idc

@silver_sky what orientation your panels?

Also north dub 4.65kWp split SE/SW (SW low angle and shade issues!) generated 4.4kWh.

Halloween was 2.2kWh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭silver_sky

SW facing, steep angle (41 degree!), and no shading

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭sligopaul

some day in North West over 17kw produced in Sligo, full battery and tank of water

• Registered Users Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭irishchris

Cracking day for November today, 31kwh generated. If only every day was like this in November but unfortunately here in the West the rest of the week looks appalling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭THE ALM

Not quite perfect but a great day in South Roscommon

Advertisement