Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've seen scummy people do

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Best to ignore. Either they don't believe real life health care professionals actually do have to resuscitate people or don't believe the scumbag story. If you want to find the best and worst of humanity under one roof then a hospital is the place to go, Staff and patients alike.

Your story reminds me of the time I arrived at the doctors surgery to find an ambulance parked outside and it was clear from the movement of the vehicle that someone was being 'worked on' inside.

Receptionist advised anyone coming in that the Drs were assisting with the emergency so the wait would be longer than usual. Most people happy to either wait patiently or reschedule , relieved they weren't the poor soul in the back of the ambulance, except one loud mouthed moaner (well to do) in the waiting complaining about the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I once kissed Veronica Dribblesworth just so I'd get a Dairylea slice. 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Mac_Lad71

Damn..I was just gonna ask you to go on a date. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭gameoverdude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Alex86Eire

I was on holiday recently in Spain staying in a hotel with a pool. One day a woman in her 50's was walking by the pool with her husband and she fainted. The lifeguard, workers in the pool bar, other guests were all trying to help this woman. When she woke up they put her on a nearby hotel sunbed that was in the shade so she could recover a bit.

A Spanish woman whose towel was on that sunbed had been watching the incident from her balcony. She came to the pool demanding that the woman who fainted was moved away from her sunbed. Staff members were trying to reason with her but she was having none of it so they had to give her her sunbed back. The Spanish woman put her towel back on the bed, left and didn't even use the bed for the 3 hours we were at the pool after. We couldn't believe it.

Forgot this one....well tehcnically I had erased it from my memory but an earlier post reminded me of a person who used to be a friend but I stopped talking to him after he one night when we were all out together pissed on a homeless man sleeping rough - for the craic. That was the last straw for me and a couple of others with him.

Same guy used to ride literally anything. He got a bad dose of genital warts one time on his penis with some of them growing quite large into cauliflower like shapes on the tip of his penis. Rather than be embarrased or ashamed of this he deliberately didn't get them treated for so long that he eventually had to be circumcised. This was in his mid-20s - he walked very sheepishly for a few weeks as it was apparently agony. BUT.......the real scummy part was.....he didn't want to have them treated as they were so sensitive that when he was recieving oral it apparently heightened the pleasure enormously. Beat that for scummy - knowingly letting drunk women fellate your genital wart infested penis (and riding them as well obviously).

Post edited by ButtersSuki on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Brid Hegarty

That's why you check who the poster is before you read the post! The dude claims he's ridden friend's sisters, friend's exes and friend's girlfriends, and now mothers too!? Might have believed him with the first two examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,986 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Nah but now I'm wondering what was going through your mind thinking what it could mean 😂

You must be too young to remember if you don't know.

It was an ad on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,986 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Don’t remember it but thanks 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭Demonique

Ugh, you've reminded me of a post from a scumbag thread several years ago

Poster said they witnessed a scumbag **** on the face of a man who was passed out drunk

Edit: **** was censored, lets just say he dropped a brown loaf

And now you've reminded me of another story which I posted years ago.

Fella came back from the pub and thought it would be great craic to wake the wife up by farting into her face.

She woke alright..... after getting splattered in the face from his follow through! 😲

Yep. I was a prick. How are your threads going?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Too many to list here - I work in the North inner city of Dublin and a casual stroll around the locality at lunchtime will allow the walker to see many acts of scumbaggery from the human zoo - usually drug dealing, thieving, junkies fighting etc.

One particular incident that I remember clearly dates back to the late 1990s - I was waiting on a bus down a street off Abbey Street Lower and two very young women were pushing their prams. The first one stopped, quickly changed her baby's nappy and just tossed the sh*t filled used nappy onto the pavement. No bother on her at all.

I thought better of saying anything to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭sprucemoose

why would anyone go down on him if he had noticeably large warts on his penis? he is/was either:

A - full of ****

B - involved with partners who were too drunk etc, to notice

C - involved with unbelievably scummy partners

I call bollox on this one

The people in question (both parties) were always very drunk. It was dark/no lights on.

These were always 1 night stands.

I’ve already stated the guy would ride literally anything. He wasn’t exactly trying to seduce supermodels. His “hate rate” for lack of a better term was always high as he always approached and attracted women who were “looking for it”. Some of his expressions regarding women included “she may be a 2 at 10 (pm), but she’s a 10 at 2 (am)” and “it’s the best shag I’ll get tonight” after I asked him if he really wanted to take one particular girl home.

It’s not like any of this were dates. They are always random pick ups in the sleaziest pick up joints and meat markets.

You’re acting like a sober woman was about to perform oral on him in a brightly lit room with rose petals spread over the bed ffs.

Call bollox (unfortunate choice of words in this instance) all you want but I lived with him, with all due respect you didn’t. One particular woman robbed two jackets from the house when she was leaving in a taxi. Again, these weren’t exactly the classiest women in the world.

How would I even know of enhanced sensitivity in that area from the growth of the genital warts if he didn’t relay this information? It’s not something I’ve ever contracted.

• Advertisement

• Bring in the Troika.

Take medical cards from the disabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I was waiting for a bus with my mum at my local DART Station in Blackrock a few years ago. I saw two young scumbags involved in an argument with an Irish rail staff member at the ticket office about moaning about price of the DART tickets.

After sometime the argument had finished for a longish period of time. Just before they had left to walk through the park at night next door. They then proceeded to hurl their phlegm on the ticket office window.

I stood there in shock not saying a word in front of them while they were standing there at the wall opposite me. Luckily they did not do any physical harm to me before they left the building.

F*ckin weirdos.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Irish born billionaire tax exile fella sticking a tricolour on his private jet to make it look Irish despite it being registered in a tax haven.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

A post box in Irishtown has had to be sealed up yesterday because someone keeps ‘posting’ excrement into it….. What a horrible scummer you’d have to be to do something like that……..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

during the carnage that was the Dart for the bray air show, train absolutely rammed on the way home, including women holding babies. One absolute obnoxious (middle aged) knob refusing to move his 2 dogs off a seat so someone holding their baby could sit down!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Examples so far all represent pretty low-level scumminess, the kind that just trickles down from the consequences caused by the real pros at the top.

Scummiest thing I've seen in Dublin or Ireland or anywhere else really is the well-to-do lads and lassies who bankrupted the country in 2008, many of them privately educated and rugger-loving. That's the kind of scumminess that produces real effects, ruining countless lives and placing a burden on fellow citizens for generations to come.

Scumbags!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hear hear! 👍👍 I would also agree that taking away medical cards from the disabled and vulnerable was an extremely scummy thing to do.

Plenty of our arrogant politicos exhibit scumbag behavior all the time - the “one law for the plebs and another for us” mindset - Robert Troy and Maria Bailey come to mind here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Name some of them and tell us what you saw them do

I like rugby and from close to tallaght..continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭ArnoldJRimmer

At secondary school, there was a complete sociopath from a rich family in my year, and a nasty piece of work.

He suffered from pretty bad acne, and one day at lunchtime leaned over and squeezed the contents of a pimple into someone's drink. Thankfully the guy saw it happening

Advertisement