Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummiest thing you've seen scummy people do

Options
  • 19-08-2022 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭

Couple of weeks ago I saw a scumbag piss on some guy's jeans

So what's the scummiest thing you've seen people do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭growleaves

A man picked up a dead pigeon off the ground and threw it at me.

This wasn't a schoolboy prank either. It was an adult stranger in the middle of Dublin city. He might have been drunk.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

A charming gentleman I taught (recently in the news) spat a big gollier at the window of a restaurant behind which I was having lunch with my partner. We had to sit with it slowly dripping down.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,296 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

• Registered Users Posts: 14,081 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Expectant mothers sitting at the bus stop outside the Coombe hospital smoking fags. A steady stream of them, all day, every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭4Ad

Lads in my village used to go badger baiting...w##kers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭FlubberJones

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Saw a tourist faint on Henry street in Dublin and the first person over to "help" her took her bag and ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭growleaves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭EOQRTL

If it makes you feel any better all i got out of the bag was a sandwich wrapped in tin foil and some lip balm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,300 ✭✭✭BrianD3

On the spitting theme, a lad in school had a "special talent" for propelling his spit a considercble distance with accuracy. saw him place a big gooey one into a fella's eye from about 10 feet away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Pissy Missy

Went on a date with a guy, we went to a lovely lake and we kissed, he tried to put my hand on his <cough cough> but I pulled away, he then masturbated a few feet away from me as I looked on in shock. When I told him I didn't want to see him again he then sent me a video of him receiving blow jobs by 2 different women, stay classy

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

How long did you watch him masturbate for?

And was it two women at the same time, or two different women at different times going solo?

Just curious. The details are important.

🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 2,438 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Parnell Street Dublin seems to be a magnet for scummy behavior. I once saw some big rough looking guy fighting with a blind woman and throwing her to the ground outside the Ilac Centre entrance. Another time I saw two winos punching the head off of each other outside the Subway there before going back up the road with their their arms around each other embracing.

Parnell Street Limerick isn't much better to be honest. It's a haven for pissheads and unsavoury characters. In the Railway Hotel bar there a few years ago I saw this skinny hooded gurrier steal €50 that somebody left on the counter to pay for their drinks and he legged it out the door like a bullet.

Post edited by Sgt Hartman on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭pgj2015

I saw a woman give her toddler a can of diet coke to drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭scottygee

Let me start with a weird WOW and finish with "I want this image out of my head" 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭FinnC

So is the solution to stop naming streets Parnell Street?

I saw 3 scumbags rob a passed out homeless guy in Dublin once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Citizen  Six

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

If that's the scummiest thing you've ever seen you've lived a very sheltered life.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭jolivmmx

I saw a drunk girl urinaire right next to where a homeless guy was sleeping. He protested but she continued to pee. I confronted her and asked her why she was being so awful. She said “I am actually a really nice person, I study in Trinity”.

• Advertisement

Thats probably worse for you than regular coke.

Sorry, that comment was my crap attempt at humour

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

Standing outside a courthouse in Dublin city centre early in the morning. Several different people at different times heading inside absolutely pissed. You could see them drinking from flagons of cider as they staggered down the street arriving at the gates to be kissed goodbye by their loved ones, because they knew they would be receiving a custodial.

One tried to neck as much as he could before going inside, head back flagon up. He downed as much as he could until he couldn't take anymore, vomited, then head back and flagon up again.

Anyone who litters. From the absolute scum fly tipping to people just throwing fag butts out windows. It's disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,856 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

we have recently moved to an office in town, the walk from the dart takes in Erne Street lower, there must be some sort of competition locally as to whose dog can leave the biggest turd on the footpaths, they just bring them out in the morning, stand 10 feet away and let them crap everywhere.

The apartment block there, pearse house, is a disgrace as well, no one makes any effort to tidy the place up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

Some craic if he drove and you had to wait for him to finish up so you could get a spin back into town

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Ham_Sandwich

I'd say at least80% of these stories are made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Stephen_Maturin

Continuing on the Parnell st theme I once saw a group of little scums, probably no older than 15 throwing glass bottles, pieces of brick and other assorted missiles at two Indian couples (one of which had a pram) outside the Tesco. Along with accompanying racial abuse.

The little cúnts didn’t have the slightest bit of fear of apprehension, I was absolutely disgusted. They know they’ll get away with it and if they are brought in they know the “difficult upbringing” card will get them out with a slap on the wrist.

Our justice system is a mess with regards to youth offending at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

When we were in the maternity hospital with our son, my OH had to be induced, and as the evening wore on with contractions increasing etc..., we were in the ward with about 6-8 other expectant mothers all going through the same process waiting to be moved to a delivery ward when the time came. The nurses & midwives were all brilliant, but 95% of their time and attention was spent on a dirty rotten scummy skanger junkie who was just being a pain in the hole... She was caught smoking in the toilet 3 times, was constantly moaning looking for something or other, and was a downright pain in the fcuking hole..... The smoke filled the entire ward with smoke and just an all round smell of disgust...... I was fcuking raging......

Advertisement