Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Anyone hear from Smurf over the weekend?

Just hoping he is safe and not involved with the metroliner incident.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I don't think that's the sort of stuff he flies plus it was Tara air.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,059 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning World, body clock all over the place thanks to a few calls late at night to go working. @Deja Boo thanks for the thoughts. Its extremely sad and unfortunate as Nepalese aviation was getting safer.

Mutt has a stress patch on his back shoulder, we are guessing that its caused by my coming and going, when he sees me getting dressed up he is getting stressed, but these days I’m always back to sleep in my own bed. He hates a full sized neck cone, so we are trying to find something that he is happy with and keeps him from licking the patch. Unfortunately bitter apple spray doesn’t work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good to hear you're well Smurfjed, poor Mutt, maybe a soft collar a bit like people use on flights? There's a type for dogs..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, working away on this chilly and overcast Monday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Awww poor mutt, could you not bring him with you 😉 Lovely and sunny here in the south east ☀️

Finally found a soft cone collar for the mutt, also made him a diaper style pants so he should be good. Just have to get him out of the licking habit.

spent the afternoon at the movie Top Gun Maverick, absolutely loved the movie, hard to say if it was better than the original but it ticked all the right boxes.

Post edited by smurfjed on

Poor Mutt, I'm sure he loved playing dress up.. I am deskside trying to figure it all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,532 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a programme about MH370

Nothing ever came to light there did it?. Woeful 😔

• Advertisement

I don't think so, but from what I've read they're looking at the captain

Just debris found. Let me know what it's like..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,058 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Send us link to where we San watch it please. I like documentaries especially.

To thine own self be true

Mmmm milky coffee

Would like bed but pesky appointment later.

With missus on one side and a snoring mutt on the other, getting out of bed this morning was hard, 11am :):)

Channel 5 at 9 pm this week. A 4 part series I think

On the way to work again. There will be two mad strong coffees, I'm going all out 😂

Missus decided to make Philly Cheese Steaks, and one sorry looking puppy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,470 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

awwww, what a pitiful look on that sweet dotes face! Giive him your cheesesteak, Smurf!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

How could anyone resist that little face 😍😍😍

Shift five nearly done..

LOL, nothing is eaten in this house that he doesn’t share. Just can’t resist those eyes.

It's a wonder ye can even leave the house with those eyes on you!

Lol, most times I can’t 😂😂 So he goes too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Work office, marking a big stack of Summer exam scripts. Oh joy of joys.... 🙄

On the plus side, going to an art exhibition opening at a gallery with a friend later today. 😊

Jeebus that sun is serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,107 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Forget Dublin Airport! Shannon is where it's at folks! If you can then do!

Advertisement