Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

At my desk in work excited by the fact it's Friday. Hallelujah! 🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Logged on to see if I could make a Covid 2nd booster appointment, got an appointment within an hour. 15 mins from walking into the hospital to exiting.

I've gone into hiding. 2.30 finish today so not long to go. 🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's Friday , the sun is shining , always lifts the spirits , have a lovely weekend all 😊🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 13,092 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think the weather is supposed to pick up. About time!

I'm behind with my garden jobs this year but that's life!

Hopefully we are at the start of our "summer" now.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Took a half day today, now sitting out in the sunshine al fresco in a cafe in Dublin city centre waiting on a friend to come along for late lunch. 😎🌞🌞

Been doing some more art lately in my spare time, here is my latest creation: -

Phoenix Park Late Spring Greenery, No. 1, watercolour. Based on a photo I took a few weeks ago.

Have a great weekend Wherers! 😊

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Managed to get Grumpy out for half an hour or so in his wheelchair to enjoy the beautiful weather. He's still very uncertain on his feet (had a "fall" while in hospital. Found on the floor at 3.20am) so I'm trying to coax him slowly. Seemed to do him good. Today has been his most alert since I brought him home and no bouts af agitation so far.

Kid, that painting is beautiful. You are really getting very good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@Sardonicat cripes i thought you were talking about me for a second 😜 it was hard to get me out of the house too.

Post edited by Gremlinertia on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm in the dog house because of CGI! Ms G knows my weak spot in terms of SFX. Gear ready. I think I'm ready for a day out in Lough Key! Later folks and enjoy the weather!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In the doghouse because of cgi. I don't think i'm alone in needing some elaboration here 🤔

• Advertisement

In the bed and in the dog house because I prefer in camera sfx. Ms G is a CGI generation. That's computer generated imagery. Leccie blanket is on and slipping into sleep.

Ah, a generational dilemma, that clears it up

Jesus this was a long week.

Burning the midnight oil.

It's only just begun 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Heading off for the weekend 🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉👍

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Have a great time Auto!

I'm up and coffee's on the go, so nice to see some sunshine ☀️

Nice trip home, tomorrow I'll take a different route for a walk I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Beautiful, beautiful May morning.

Nature is astonishingly wonderful.

Please remind all your loved ones and not so loved ones to be mindful of taking care of this beautiful planet.

It is so easy to be part of the problem. So, drive less, consume less, enjoy what is.

Kudos to all the people being brave and unselfish trying to fight the good fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thats a lovely view, SBW. Where is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Deskside after struggle to get to work, public transport gets overwhelmed very easily

• Registered Users Posts: 24,953 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Ronnie Whelan commentating on the Champions League Final… completely biased in favour of Liverpool for 95 minutes whilst in receipt of the taxpayers euro……and at the end this pearler .. “ not a disaster of a season, WE won two cups “ 😂 ok Ronnie, I think the public and RTE wanted and paid for Ronnie the objective co-commentator, not a fanboy from The Wirral who might have been less expensive to be fair.

Like watching F1 so 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,616 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

He's not there as an objective pundit. He's there , as a former Liverpool great, to comment on Liverpool, which is probably the best supported club in Ireland. Like Roy Keane would if Man Utd had qualified to the Champions league. 😀

Post edited by cj maxx on

Had coffee at midnight, feeling tired again. Boo.

A long long day of work. Home about two hours. Catching up on sport via the RTE player which is so far working fine, A few beers and a late night ruby murray!

• Advertisement

I haven't heard that name in yeeeeeeeeeeears I'm guessing a typo but with you G it might not be

Advertisement