Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

https://www.facebook.com/TELEGRAPH.CO.UK/photos/a.10150091776499749/10160785213899749/

I thought the vaccine was 100% safe, and anyone who said otherwise was a 'far-right anti-vax conspiracy theorist'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

I think it's safe to say people aren't keeling over like some people were suggesting.

I'm vaccine hesitant myself, but I had people saying that everyone who took it would be dead by last spring. Never happened.

Or the boosters are the kill shot, never happened.

So I'd say myself that mass cull that they were afraid of never happened.

What's your take on them.

I won't insult you or call you name's like the others do.

I've more restraint, lol I only respond in kind if they start getting personal or calling people names etc

Baby boomers had measles, mumps and chickenpox. Today's kids have autism, learning

disorders, diabetes type-1, asthma, allergies, eczema, other autoimmune diseases, and even

cancer. Isn't it the time to research, WHY??? What has changed?

There was an American doctor/scientist that has done research and wrote an article about it a few years ago as soon as he made it public they found his body floating in a river in North Carolina..

All the more reason to keep spreading the word! They need to learn that if they kill one.....WE MULTIPLY EXPONENTIALLY!

• Advertisement

⚠️

Post edited by buzzerxx on

Well I was chatting with a guy this evening and he's working in pharma and he's a scientist. He told me he didn't take it either because of the fact they're new and they don't know the long term results.

He's not antivaxx but hesitant. He said if he took one he'd wait until he's older or he was sure that what he's putting is an attenuated vaccine or something like that. But he says the thing is weakening and he's quite healthy anyhow. He's a bit of a hippy so he trusts nature more than anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Buzz, you're just pumping out shite from facebook now. It seems like a step down from twitter.

Why are you dumping this stuff out when no one takes it seriously? Why keep doing it when it only serves to make you and your fellow conspiracy theorists look more and more unhinged and unable to do any original thought?

And again, you're straight out lying by repeating the claim that people were saying the vaccine was 100% safe. People have told you guys repeatedly that this isn't what we're claiming.

If you were born before 1989, your chance of having a chronic illness

is 12%. If you were born after 1989, your chance of having a chronic illness.

is 54%. Guess what happened in the late 80's?

The time is now to fight back.

• Advertisement

Unsourced stats from twitter. Seems legit.

Did you look into those figures at all Buzz? Do any kind of fact checking or research? Or just believed what you were told to?

The more you study how chemicals from synthetic pharmaceutical drugs affect the human body, the more you start to realize where the rapidly growing rates of autoimmune disease, cancers and genetic disorders are coming from. It's a perfect money making slavery system.

I had all my vaccines by the late 80's lol

Well I had to get a hep vaccine there a few years ago, goes with the job I'm in.

But other than that I hope I'm out of the brackets you mention.

I head people before suggesting that all these issues you brought up are due to vaccines etc

It could be true, I don't know anyone who vaccinated their kid's for covid. I wouldn't do it either. There's no long term results.

Worse again is parents lining their kid's up to test the vaccines for something that's harmless.

They really went to town on kids pushing something that's supposed to protect them from that won't cause them harm.

Long covid I'm still a bit sceptical about that one to be honest.

Lol. Says the man literally spamming shite told to him from obvious grifters like a robot.

So, you guys are back to claiming that all vaccines are deadly and are causing huge amounts of diseases. Cool.

Why wait until its your loved one that suffers and dies?

The defensive excuse presented is a fake use of scientism suggesting causation is not correlation when liability is displaced/shifted onto anyone else but their "treatments" are evidence of cause and effect. What has changed is the inability to see the revolving door of biotech ceos installed in government agencies and how legislation or emergency authorization has been used to enable fraud. It's the grift of allopathic medicine and snake oil of big pharma wealthy enough to buy influence while disguising it as benevolent.

Lol. Buzz, what's gotten into you tonight? You're spamming up a storm.

Thanks though for making it very clear what anti-vaxxers are really like.

Gonna be hard for the folks "just asking questions" to justify all of this.

to the scum that deserve it

lol. This is the cringiest one yet.

It's not very cowboy to mindlessly parrot other people's words.

And when is this day supposed to come? What things will you do?

Why did you not do these things before a huge portion of the population was vaccinated with a vaccine you think is super dangerous?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Stephane Bancel, CEO of Moderna, speaking on a WEF panel - Equitable Responses to Ending the Pandemic

https://www.weforum.org/videos/davos-annual-meeting-2022-equitable-responses-to-ending-the-pandemic-original

I am in the process of throwing 30 million doses into the garbage because nobody wants them. We have a big demand problem.

Comments at 25 minutes in.

So let's go through this list. Autism has seen an increase cause it's accepted as a spectrum. Historically, we tended to focus on non verbal but now it's far broader. Very much so a good thing as it allows for greater supports. No actual change in the numbers who have it realistically.

Learning disorders etc. We historically ignored them if we could. Eg dyslexia, dyspraxia or ADD would have been viewed as an unruly student and that was it. In more extreme cases, the child would be institutionalized.

Diabetes is increasing globally however no link between any vaccine has been found. So nothing on that front.

Asthma, allergies and autoimmune diseases... Plenty of these are likely to be environmental. Eg declining air quality

Cancer, we're getting increases for a mix of reasons. Environmental and living to a far older age. We've also effectively eliminated cancers with the likes of the HPV vaccines.

So some things you have listed have shown a degree of increase. Others are simply you being ignorant of a topic. Links with vaccines have also been researched and still none has ever been found.... So at this point, we can comfortably say that vaccines have nothing to do with any of the above.

Straight to the point, 30 million mRNA vaccines thrown out. People don't want mRNA Vaccines.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭jackboy

I don’t think people care that they are mRNA vaccines. It’s more why would people want to take a vaccine developed for a virus variant that no longer exists. Especially when the current variants are very mild.

Because the vaccines are effective in reducing the severity of the symptoms.

It seems more like people are simply buying into misinformation and bullshit like the claims that Buzzer was making.

Gonna guess that the local anti-vaxxers are going to pretend he didn't say any of that...

No, the people who are at risk from the virus have been taking the vaccines. The people not at significant risk, including children, have not been taking the vaccine, as it only right. Reducing the severity in a population who doesn’t get severe disease makes no sense.

Yes yes. That's what you guys keep rambling on about.

But people outside the at risk groups can still get severe disease.

You anti-vaxxers keep whingng that THEY claimed the vaccines would 100% stop the virus. Yet here you are declaring that people outside the at rsik groups are 100% safe.

No comment on Buzzers claims at all? Do you agree with them? No issue with him dumping that stuff next to you claims?

Well it's new technology and most people just took it to go on holidays and to the pub etc...

They Took the two shots and said fck that, definitely not getting a booster.

Got their vaccine certs of freedom and happy day's.

Then it mutated and the vaccines didn't stop people from catching covid, even though they were supposed to be effective in stopping the virus from infecting the host.

Everything you have said here is fantasy in your head, I didn’t say any of that in my post. People outside of at risk groups are not 100% safe, same is true for flu and many other viruses.

Covid raged through my local school. As with many viruses, not nice but done after a few weeks and no long term effects reported. Parents much more worried about the current vomiting bug outbreak, also no long term effects, but much more severe than covid when it’s happening.

• Advertisement

Yet, that's what you guys do when you accuse others of claiming the vaccines are 100% safe or 100% effective.

But as you agree, people outside the at risk groups for covid can still get severe symptoms.

So your argument that there's no point in getting the vaccine doesn't really hold up.

Sorry, but your anecdote about your school doesn't really mean anything. Just because no one in your particular narrow social circle did not get severely ill it does not mean that it's not an issue. It's a very silly thing to claim.

And meanwhile, what's this to do with the safety of the vaccine?

Also, I notice that you dodged the question about Buzzer's claim. Could you explain why?

Advertisement