Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭snowcat

Absolutely do. But dont hide behind the fact that it might not pan out well in the longer term.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

The page you linked is where I copied the information quoted in the post you replied to saying "at least pick the correct page to reference from"

And here is another quote from what we agree is the correct page to reference from.

The marketing authorisation can be converted into a standard marketing authorisation (no longer subject to specific obligations) once the marketing authorisation holder fulfils the obligations imposed and the complete data confirm that the medicine's benefits continue to outweigh its risks. Initially, this is valid for 5 years. It can then be renewed for unlimited validity

Conditional marketing authorisation is emergency use approval, standard marketing authorisation is full approval.

Total nonsense to suggest anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭snowcat

The mRNA vaxxes have done more damage to the vaccination campaign than any propaganda campaign could do. A vaxx that has more chance of harm than good to certain cohorts, A Vaxx that has minimal reduction in infection, A vaxx that reduces serious illness and mortalitity in persons that were in no risk of same anyway. A vaxx that barely reduces your risk of long covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭shillyshilly

you can say that about anything though...

Pandermix went through the usual vaccine approval route, so 10 years or so of jumping through hoops to get it to market.... with a phase 3 sample size of 6,000........ look what happened there

we're talking about COVID vaccines with literally tens of thousands of studies, with millions (if not billions) in sample size .... yet it been seen as a big conspiracy to get it to market

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

Just like the swine flu vaccine, people have short memories.

ah, I misread the passage, apologies....

if it's not approved, it wouldn't be used, it's quite straight forward... one of the conditions of approval (for unconditional marketing) in the EU is long term studies (2 years if I remember correctly) which will be hit later this year and as it takes 6 months, I imagine has already been submitted, as trial data from early 2020 is applicable also...

it doesn't mean it's not safe, it just means it is higher risk on their risk scale and requires more monitoring...

when they're approved, all that will happen is that the extra monitoring will stop and go to more spread out sample periods (yearly I think for EMA)...

While it says pandemic, there has been cancer and heart treatments approved recently under the same program... the list is quite large to be fair, so it's not nonsense, but more so par for course

List - List of medicinal products under additional monitoring (europa.eu)

yes, if they're on their 4 shot, they're high risk. Be greatful they didn't end up in hospital.

it doesn't mean it's not safe, it just means it is higher risk on their risk scale and requires more monitoring...

I'm not disputing that all, my point is you can't say "Oh look it's definitely safe, otherwise they wouldn't have given it full approval" when it has not been given full approval.

but it has been given full approval...but with increased monitoring....you can't get a drug to market in the EU without EMA's full approval

• Advertisement

Pandermix went through the usual vaccine approval route, so 10 years or so of jumping through hoops to get it to market.... with a phase 3 sample size of 6,000........ look what happened there

Good idea, let's take a look at what happened there. Internal reports from the manufacturer confirmed massive early warning signs of far higher than normal adverse reactions which were ignored.

In October 2009, the US National Institutes of Health infectious diseases chief, Anthony Fauci, appeared on YouTube to reassure Americans about the safety of the “swine flu” vaccine. “The track record for serious adverse events is very good. It’s very, very, very rare that you ever see anything that’s associated with the vaccine that’s a serious event,”1 he said.

Four months earlier, the World Health Organization had declared H1N1 influenza a pandemic, and by October 2009 the new vaccines were being rolled out across the world. A similar story was playing out in the UK, with prominent organisations, including the Department of Health, British Medical Association, and Royal Colleges of General Practitioners, working hard to convince a reluctant NHS workforce to get vaccinated.2 “We fully support the swine flu vaccination programme … The vaccine has been thoroughly tested,” they declared in a joint statement.3

Except, it hadn’t. Anticipating a severe influenza pandemic, governments around the world had made various logistical and legal arrangements to shorten the time between recognition of a pandemic virus and the production of a vaccine and administration of that vaccine in the population. In Europe, one element of those plans was an agreement to grant licences to pandemic vaccines based on data from pre-pandemic “mock-up” vaccines produced using a different virus (H5N1 influenza). Another element, adopted by countries such as Canada, the US, UK, France, and Germany, was to provide vaccine manufacturers indemnity from liability for wrongdoing, thereby reducing the risk of a lawsuit stemming from vaccine related injury.

Any of the above sound familiar? Look what happened there indeed.

https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3948.full

I had a feeling you or someone would attempt this argument.... my point with Pandermix is the overall sample size was 6,000 people for phase 3 trials...

with this sample size, it passed through the numerous bodies usual 10 year route, and passed (meaning 5 years approval in Europe with little monitoring)

Issues were picked up almost straight away after vaccination, but as it was "approved" it took a week or two for issues to filter up and be correlated and then acted on....

we still regularly use other vaccines that used a smaller sample size for phase 3 trials and no one bats an eyelid

nearly all the COVID vaccines in Europe had 2 to 3 times the sample size for phase 3 trials, along with the current samples size in numerous studies of 100's of millions, if not billons of people, with the general consensus of it being safe, and if anything, the limited marketing status resulting in extra monitoring, is a good thing to re-assure people of it's safety.

It was the reason why the blood clot issue with AZ was picked up so fast, or the allergic reaction to MRNA.... (before you hook on those points, remember all medical interventions carry some sort of risk, have a look at the side effects for MMR, tetanus jab or even better, the flu jab (the current one has some fascinating possible side effects) before hooking on it).

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Not in hospital yet, who knows what the long term damage will be from the rushed out jab.

just for reference, in case no one bothers looking at that EMA additional monitoring list that the COVID vaccines are currently on:

Trivalent Influenza Vaccine

Vaxneuvance

Afluria Tetra

Batrevac Tetra

Efluelda

Fluad Tetra

Flucelvax Tetra

plus several more season flu vaccines which are in the same extra monitoring catagory.

have a search for radium and you will get some of the more cutting edge cancer treatments in there too...

Issues were picked up almost straight away after vaccination, but as it was "approved" it took a week or two for issues to filter up and be correlated and then acted on....

I think the BMJ's point is that the issues were not acted on. The adverse reactions was were picked up almost straight away, and the sheer volume meant the vaccine should have been pulled straight way as the tests the "approval" was based on clearly had missed something.

The first graphic shows the adverse events reported up until Dec 09. The second shows "data from GSK’s “enhanced safety review team reports” for nine time points between 2 December 2009 and 31 March 2010. Over these four months, the doses of Pandemrix administered went from 15 million to 70 million, and the pattern of adverse events continued."

This cannot be deflected with "it took a week or two for issues to filter up and be correlated and then acted on..."

so you're assuming with the billions of COVID vaccines administered, something like this has happened but not reported?

sounds like it could do with some extra monitoring from the authorities.... oh wait.

Last October, Meghan Roth collapsed after the Boston Marathon, but the exact reason why was not made public at that time. After a long silence, Meghan has now gone public. It turns out, don’t be shocked, she says the cause was a vaccine injury. The 34-year-old lifelong marathoner told Alpha News she had taken the J&J shot 15 days before the race, in order to avoid having to deal with the testing requirement.

“All I’m saying is this is what happened to me. If you are an athlete, maybe just be careful of running an event too closely to getting vaccinated. Or, here’s what happened to me, at least you have the information to at least be able to make your own decision,” Roth explained.

• Advertisement

you're answering questions from the wrong account

You are sadly mistaken or are just a plain Liar. Get a moderator or somebody that knows what they are talking about to look into your accusation. Then apologise when you realise your mistake.

just log back in a Dakota Dan and argue the point, that'll be more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,460 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

That's just lying now, you've been shown the opposite repeatedly.

Feel free to live in a tree hugging world, but also own that you lie over and over again on topics that oppose that view.

Worst case scenario is that the vaccine is 250x less risky than the virus, young teenage males, in all other cases it's 1000x or more less risky than the virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Lol. Complete fantasy here.

I do not have any other accounts here. I do not post under different usernames.

Please show where you believe I've been caught out.

Yup. Conspiracy theorists were claiming that the swine flu vaccine would also result in depopulation, mass deaths, marks of the beasts, continual boosters, forced vaccination camps etc. etc.

You lot never seem to remember that or acknowledge that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

I respond to your post and another account else replys to my response to you. Like I said if you had a few accounts it wouldn't bother me. It's no big deal. You don't have to admit it either, just when you're responding just make sure you respond as Kingmob. It gets confusing when I'm chatting with Kingmob or we're slagging each other off and some other username responds to our banter.

Sorry man, but I'm not doing that. That's all in your imagination.

Other people just disagree with your beliefs and behaviour.

Remind us, which other accounts have you had on this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Might be good to ask him what other accounts is he currently using on this forum. Sometimes it looks like he is having discussions with his other identical personalities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭bad2thebone

This isn't about accounts it's about accountability then ???

Advertisement