Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 donatmoto

Series S is available on Amazon France, Germany and Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 18 donatmoto

5+ Series X in ilac now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

just got the last series X in Gamestop Crescent Limerick.

Have 2 of the series S's but you can see the limitations in games from quick resume underlying its weak gpu. No big deal really just do a full restart but the series X is a far better machine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

They are easy to come by now.

And a great machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭riddles

Any ideas what is a decent price for an Xbox series X new they are 499€ but second hand 400-450€ seems the range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Smyths have the following

Gilded Hunter Bundle featuring nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League and Fall Guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Treppen

I might pull the plug and cash in my 300k points for the Series X . Totally clueless so would appreciate advice:

1. Can the Series X be bought on the online Microsoft store? Any time I go to the store on my console it's never available.

2. Do I turn my points into Microsoft Gift cards then use them to pay.

3. Can I top up the balance owed, (€200 approx) by purchasing more gift cards with my own cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Go to the store from a pc/laptop. Series X 499 euro, free delivery. Have no idea how to redeem points ... makesure you are logged into your MS account and then goto the store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭wassie

Seems this has been around a while (apologies if posted before), but the Series S Carbon Black with 1TB is available for pre-order. Release date 01 Sep 2023. Fifty quid extra (off normal pricing) for blackness and double storage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement