Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Regeneron Great Limerick Run 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ Toffeeboy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭ Swashbuckler

Thanks for sharing that...looks plenty wide enough for the "thinner" parts of the field...could be a bit congested for the 4hr marathoners and the 6 milers...

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭ Toffeeboy

Agreed will be fine for the early finishers. 4hour marathon will be finishing with half marathon people?

Half marathon joins the 1.30 halfway marathoners. Then the 6 miler starts at 12.30 which is 3hrs 30mins after the marathon starts...so the people at 3hrs target for the marathon shouldn't be too bad as it will thin out a bit at that end but it becomes very congested some of the later runners

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ Sussex18

Ah yes I remember being passed by all those doing the Half when I last done the full, many years ago. Speeding past me most of them😅

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭ healy1835

Thru 10k

BrowneRob 38:45

Highland Cow 39:59

Swashbuckler & Lambay Island 42:04

Two lads moving nicely together by the looks of things.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭ Murph_D

Any updates?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,152 ✭✭✭ Cartman78

That's good running by the lads...it's near perfect conditions, although the sun is starting to come out now where I am (on the outskirts of Limerick) so hopefully it doesn't get too hot 🥵

Will be heading in to do the 6 Mile in a while....can't say I'm looking forward to it really but will give a lash and enjoy the atmosphere anyway

Thru Halfway (disclaimer re accuracy of timing mats is needed for all these if previous years are anything to go by)

BrowneRob 1:22:34

HighlandCow 1:25:43

Swashbuckler & Lambay Island 1:29:09

There's a 14.5 mile split that is clearly wrong for everyone so I won't give that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,130 ✭✭✭ Mr. Guappa

Swashbuckler and Lambay through Halfway in 1:29:09 and through 14.5 miles in 1:39:41

• Advertisement

Thru 30k

BrowneRob 1:59:44

Swashbuckler and Lambay Island 2:07:32

Still working together which is a good sign. I'm slightly dubious about the accuracy of the mat timings (I think they might be moving faster) , but we'll see in about 40 mins time 😁 HighlandCow gone off the tracker 😕

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭ deconduo

Great stuff. Do you have a link to the tracker? I can't find it anywhere.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭ deconduo

Awesome, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭ shotgunmcos

Lambay Island and Swashbuckler on track through 30k. Group of about 20 with the 3hr pacer.

Hmmm hope its just the tracker but I think the lads are suffering after that pull around the NCR.. the Gaelic Grounds will be a real test. Paul broken away from Derek or Derek dropped off.. business end now...

Actually looks like Paul still with the 3hr group.. needs about 20min 5k to bring it home...

Paul motoring now.. 2k to go and he could jog it in... this will be interesting!

The timing mats are comically out distance wise. Rob Browne in 2:52:07. 💪 Grinded out the second half by the looks of things. Come on Swashbuckler, bring it home! Last mile is there to be got at...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭ AuldManKing

Great updates lads, thanks

• Advertisement

Fantastic- what a run! What a debut.

Kudos to Rob B too, great run.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭ Murph_D

Well done men. Some debut P - congrats.

Update yer strava will ya!!

• Advertisement