Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I had a meeting yesterday morning that I had been dreading all week. So much so it was making me ill and I came close to calling in sick. It went really well and the relief after was immense

• Registered Users Posts: 13,368 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I cleared a few things out of the fridge and found a tube of after eights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

quality time with 2 great buddies today - hard to beat..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

I thought I had sharted earlier, but I checked and I hadn’t. Just a regular fart. No follow thru.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭blade1

A few weeks ago I put a €20 bet on the fight last night.

I won €120 last night! 🤑

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th the fact that this game exists and will be releasing soon 😁😺

Hitting 20/30 posts on the front page of AH, in a row.....christ that's bad- not just me and my AH fun childish antics (completely within the charter mods!!!) but the fact that I could do that in AH.

Anyway, record to beat is 20/30 threads answered in a row- sticky threads not included and you must be on topic for each thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭blade1

TH that I had nothing to do with the last few hours but sit back and blast out the tunes 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Whatdoesitmatter

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Spaghetti bolognese

So simple and so tasty.

I don't care if it's not proper Italian.

• Advertisement

Having a few decent pints of Guinness with a friend in a decent bar in the afternoon on a sunny Spring day with the bright light shining in and everybody wandering around looking happy outside because you can see their smiles because they are not wearing masks because we've managed to get past covid at least for the time being and you are living in the moment and you don't care about punctuation in long sentences.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

A few moments sitting in the garden after work, listening to birdsong and feeling some heat from the sun

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

Finished work until Tuesday tf.

Turning off work laptop, closing lid, unplugging it, putting it away until Tuesday 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

That girl on late late,gunning for the 2028 olympics boxing

Our youth are the future,great to see such driven people,future of the country is secure

👏👏👏

That traveller burglary gang crashing and being caught and arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,368 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Letting a fart and NOT a shart. TMI but such a relief !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Bringing my grandchild to a car boot sale. Teaching the art of bargaining and getting a euro off a 4 euro toy.

Mind you once his 5 euro budget was spent, my purse came into play, but for jams and cakes for parents.

Lovely start to the weekend.

• Advertisement

Was in the office on Thursday, a fart in the chamber, decided not to risk it, just in case it included a bonus. Would have been a different story if I was WFH.

Enjoy it while you can. The youngest child among the set of grandchildren turned 13 recently and doesn’t want to know the granny that near reared her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Too true sam t smith. But the memories of time with you will always be there and they will appreciate you again as they mature.

Not me, my mother and the youngest niece. But I am the one that granny vents to as she doesn’t want anyone else to know how upset it makes her.

Looking out at the rain with the cat on a quiet Sunday morning and wondering what's it all about.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Woke up with the intention of spending a lazy morning watching the Old Firm…. And lazy Sunday in front of tv…TV gets turned on, sky box too, but no picture…. Sky box, only about a year old, TV about two. Turn off at mains, wait three minutes, back on, nada….cant get through to sky on the phone… don’t care too much about the football but several days without tv and crap weather isn’t much fun… last resort I took out the viewing card, cleaned it not expecting much… but it works, I have sky tv again.

Using a lovely handmade soap from a local market.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Our cat bursting balloons and not being frightened when they pop.

A walk in the woods after the rain.

• Advertisement

When you get a takeaway from supermacs and everything is really hot and tasty and well made. As my wee fella says, yummy in my tummy! 😋

Advertisement