Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gamepass quests Microsoft Redeem points

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yeah I think that might just be showing your streak but it hasn't loaded in properly. Noticed it on mine too, part of the buginess I mentioned above.

It's also in the middle on the top row instead of it's usual left position for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Weekly Treasure is there 🤑

• Registered Users Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Treppen

This was just added to gamepass today.

Seems easy for the daily Amem.

This is a very fast walkthrough for Steam achievements, no achievements pop on his screen and he doesn't mention it, but if you slow down the YouTube video to .5 and follow it exactly the achievements will pop. I got 3 in 2 minutes.

It's less than 400mb so easy to install or play on cloud.

Weekly Treasure is there today 🙂

• Advertisement

Heads up on this, 2 of the achievements on the Xbox version are broken. ??? and destroyer of the world

So here's one for your Weekly Streek and AMEM

Microsoft Mahjong on phone app (just make sure you signed in).

Change the skin on the tile.

Then play the easiest level as quick as you can. It's basically just matching pairs!!!

That's about 5 achievements.

Minesweeper on laptop is good for a few achievements too.

Gears 5 have discontinued build mode so if you just open the game in the cloud and start on campaign you get 2 build achievements straight away.

Also in the Xbox rewards app just click on the 3 punch in cards to get the 200pts for Score More With Xbox at top right.

You can uninstall Apple TV straight away as soon as it loads.

Punch card worked a treat, you don't have to install the app just click back out and you get the points.

• Advertisement

Says 30 on mine now too but it was definitely 200 yesterday. I've no way to know if they docked me the points or not have I?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

No way to be sure, no!

Unless you know your balance today is 170 less than yesterday, which would suck 🤔

Xbox Weekly Treasure is there today 🏴‍☠️💰

Weekly Treasure is there again today 🥳

Any easy achievements for the Top 10 in rewards app?

Edit: found one.

Tunic : can be done on mobile cloud too. Just start and go up left till you spot a red cave entrance, go in and get the stick.

Don't forget to punch in first though!!

Blinx has no achievements btw .... So it's Microsoft top 9 lol

Blinx has no achievements btw .... So it's Microsoft top 9 lol

FFS 😆

Grounded - start a new game, click down on the d-pad, enter photo mode, use RB to take a picture.

Weekly Treasure is there today 🏴‍☠️

Microsoft Jigsaw for Windows pc handy for achievements , under 1gb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 donatmoto

Microsoft support got back to me and told me to screenshot the achievements I got every day and they would add it on but id need a few hours set aside to do all that.

Ya it's a bit of a pain, but usually once you get that reply then the points are yours once you send the screenshots on.

Well lookey what we have here....

Not seeing that Treppen!

Are you on holidays? 😆

Hmmm I got new Series S , I think my location is set to Ireland. I better check before they cancel my points and ban me.

Now that would be a waste of 2 years collecting .

I have this too and I've changed nothing at all, my account has always been Ireland 🤔

Update - I just did the 50 Bing mobile search thing for the Weekly Activities section and got that extra 60 points 🙂

Oh wow it's there for me too, all the way down at the bottom left. Must have only appeared as the new week ticked over at 5 or 6 pm

Mobile and PC searches are daily caps, thats a fat coin purse !!!!!!

• Advertisement

I did the PC search one as well and you can see the points total climbing up per search 😀 This is great 👍🏻

Advertisement