Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlander [Starz]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,351 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Long wait for season 5 it will debut February 16th 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭eire4

Poor season overall for me, I think this might be it for me. Way to many near death experiences yet none of the main characters die, you can be sure Bonnet is still alive.

It was the poorest season so far for me, season 2 was the best but at least half of the episodes in this season was a real chore to watch

I am out at this point. I liked the first 2 season but things started to go downhill in season 3 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Any idea when we’ll see season 4 on Irish tv?
    I know they’re halfway through season 3 on more4 at the moment

Trailer.

Returns February 16th

• Advertisement

Starz released episode 1 a week early for the day that's in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Very slow this season

This weeks episode was the best one in a long time and that ending :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I haven't seen this weeks episode yet because for some reason it is not yet on Amazon Prime? Anybody else having this problem?

• Advertisement

A great episode showing the different effects of PTSD on two men.

Well now where are they.

Also damn that ending sets up next weeks season finale.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

I thought this week's episode was great. You can tell that it was written by somebody who knows the rhythm and language of Claire and Jamie very well.

That first half an hour was as hard and brutal half hour I have watched in a long time.

One thing about this show it has never been shy about it portrayal of the cruel and nasty in life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

First half the season was a bit slow, reminded me of the French part of season 2 but it picked up in pace for the second half. Good end to the season . Who knows when we see these characters again. The last scene felt mirrored to our own uncertainty in current times.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭VeeEmmy

I thought this week's episode was great. You can tell that it was written by somebody who knows the rhythm and language of Claire and Jamie very well.

:) Well spotted. The episode was written by Diana Gabaldon who wrote the books, so she would know the rhythm and language of Claire and Jamie better than anyone. She's only written one other episode for the TV series (Ep 11 in season 2) so far.

Starz have given Jamie and Dougal there own road trip series through Scotland.
    The journey of “Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham” takes viewers from the heart of Scotland at Glencoe, the site of a great massacre and major clan feud to Inverness and the Culloden battlefield, the site of a great battle and historic turning point, known well to fans of “Outlander,” that molded Scotland as we know it today.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

That last episode was rough. I think the author must hate Claire to continuously put her through this stuff.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Renewed for a 7th season ahead of the start of season 6.

Season 6 will debut in 2022 with a shortened 6 episodes followed by season 7 later with an extended 16 episodes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

I'm kind of surprised this is getting two more seasons. The final episode of season 5 just kind of felt like the end of the show almost. I honestly figured they were going to leave it there. But if they've already greenlit season 7, with 6 not airing till 2022, the show must do quite well for Starz. Pity it doesn't have a bigger audience over here. I thought the Balfe connection would make it a prime-time offering here. Was it ever on RTE or just More4?

Season 6 will start on March 6th.

Starz are developing a prequel series.

Uk and Irish viewers will only see this through Starzplay via Ratuken as Amazon Prime have lost the rights and previous series have been removed!

Poor Wolf Brother Ian :(

Looks like we have another

Time traveler

Loved the Colonel Bugey Whistle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Very interesting end to episode 5. 🤔

• Advertisement

How are you all watching this? Sub to Starzplay?

Advertisement