Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any bikes to be had?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭cletus

Here's a screenshot of an email from Canyon just last September. It clearly states that any balance can be paid separately

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Beans_On

Yeah I have the exact same email and it got my hopes up.

Canyon will accept multiple payments. But will only issue one invoice for the total. And Work won't accept that invoice as it's over 1250. So I'm snookered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,884 ✭✭✭cletus

Could you try and explain to work that regardless of the invoice amount, they'll only pay out the €1250, you'll be covering the rest. Show them the email from Canyon too. Has to be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,882 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Is that the black and orange one? I might be interested around then depending on how my house hunting goes in the meantime, I'll make a note in my calendar for May to get in touch.

Is that the black and orange one? I might be interested around then depending on how my house hunting goes in the meantime, I'll put a reminder in my calendar for May just in case.

Post edited by Thargor on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭byrnem31

It is the black and orange one. I have a cube agree c62 ordered for june so hopefully it doesn't get delayed.

Yeah I like Defys and I always thought that one was a stunner, never seemed to be in stock anywhere and the last couple of years have seen them go to horrible boring colour schemes that make the bikes look dated. Go ahead and sell it though, dont be banking on me. Im leaning more towards building my own this year.

Advertisement